< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos Interviewing Eric Bieniemy
Que Card QB 06:24 PM 01-21-2022
https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/1...353386497?s=20

Didn't see posted yet.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:15 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This. If the league truly wanted to increase minority HCs and executives, they would reward the team hiring one with draft picks and not the team losing these people.

The idea isn’t just head coaches, though. The league believes too many black/minority coaches come in as position coaches and never get a chance to be coordinators and subsequent head coaches. Same goes for minority scouts entering higher levels in front offices to become GMs.

Not defending the policy, just stating what its actual intent is
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:17 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
If I'm EB, I'm not touching a job that's in this division or that won't give it's HC time to turn things around. Might as well be picky.
If he wants to be a HC, he cant be picky. He isnt being offered multiple jobs. He isnt being offered any jobs so far.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:06 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The idea isn’t just head coaches, though. The league believes too many black/minority coaches come in as position coaches and never get a chance to be coordinators and subsequent head coaches. Same goes for minority scouts entering higher levels in front offices to become GMs.

Not defending the policy, just stating what its actual intent is
I see where you are coming from and that does make sense.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 10:14 AM 01-24-2022
Bienemy is not a finalist for the Donks:

From @GMFB: #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers will mull his future, the intrigue surrounding #Saints coach Sean Payton, and the #Broncos have some finalists – Dan Quinn, Kevin O’Connell, and Nathaniel Hackett. pic.twitter.com/bGxJoQgGay

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
CupidStunt 10:17 AM 01-24-2022
Hackett a finalist over EB. Hahahahahahaha.

Everyone is giving EB a ton of credit for the work (COACHING) he does every week on end-of-game situations. He just pulled it off in epic fashion and gets passed over for guys like Kellen Moore who calls a QB sneak instead.

Hahahahahaha.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:18 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Hackett a finalist over EB. Hahahahahahaha.

Everyone is giving EB a ton of credit for the work (COACHING) he does every week on end-of-game situations. He just pulled it off in epic fashion and gets passed over for guys like Kellen Moore who calls a QB sneak instead.

Hahahahahaha.
With 14 seconds on the clock. It's like elementary or something and he screwed it up.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 10:21 AM 01-24-2022
Donks continue to move towards irrelevance. I'm sure they think Hackett will help them have a shot at nabbing a no-touchdown post-season QB. I welcome it.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:20 AM 01-24-2022
I really think they want the Packer OC, believing he will help lure Rodgers to them. And he might...
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:35 AM 01-24-2022
Has the son of a terrible coach ever not been a terrible coach himself?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up