ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Meat Loaf
Ocotillo 02:58 AM 01-21-2022

BREAKING: Meat Loaf, the rock superstar loved by millions for his “Bat Out of Hell” album and for such theatrical, dark-hearted anthems as “Paradise by the Dashboard Light” and “Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad,” has died, his family says on Facebook. https://t.co/WWbxgFgfQL

— The Associated Press (@AP) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
Frazod 10:07 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
FU... Kotter brought in the TMZ story, they can't confirm if he was vaxxed or not, the only mandates, which were in Kotter's post, that Meatloaf said something about were Australia's. They fucked up the thread... period, trying to shame Meatloaf.
Any celebrity death which even hints that the deceased didn't 100% drink the covid koolaid makes liberals as giddy as a mass shooting.

And the shit going on in Australia is absolutely horrific. They're basically North Korea with food at this point.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:10 PM 01-21-2022
It’s meatloaf. No reason to tarnish him for any life choices. I’d bet those were 74 (well at least 50) of the greatest years ever lived by a human.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:20 PM 01-21-2022
I trust we've seen the last of the covid posts in this thread.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:28 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I trust we've seen the last of the covid posts in this thread.
Sorry, Bob. Between Meat Loaf dying and Bronco Neil banging the drum, I'm a little pissed off today.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:39 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Sorry, Bob. Between Meat Loaf dying and Bronco Neil banging the drum, I'm a little pissed off today.
No sweat, I was just trying to get ahead of it before the thread really turned to shit.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:14 PM 01-21-2022
When I think of Meatloaf, it makes me remember all the times skating at the roller rink to his songs, school dances, and making out with girls in the backseat of my car.

He was a true rock and roll hero. RIP!
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:19 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
FU... Kotter brought in the TMZ story, they can't confirm if he was vaxxed or not, the only mandates, which were in Kotter's post, that Meatloaf said something about were Australia's. They ****ed up the thread... period, trying to shame Meatloaf.
What song is this even supposed to be parodying? It doesn’t even ****ing rhyme.
[Reply]
R Clark 09:39 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That's no way to treat an expensive musical instrument like me.
Skin flute ?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:22 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
No sweat, I was just trying to get ahead of it before the thread really turned to shit.
Thanks, no place for it trying to "shame" one of the best...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up