ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Divisional Round- Buffalo @ KC Game Roll Call
Sofa King 03:02 PM 01-17-2022
Ok, who's going?

I think myself and a few family members are going to get tickets and head down. Maybe some of you ticket pros can answer some questions. We'd like to get some tickets mid field, between the 40's either lower or upper deck is fine. Any thing we should know about those spots? Should be buy tickets now or wait to see if price drops through the week? Who do you normally get them through, ticketmaster, stubhub, ticketsforless, etc? Cool stuff to see on Saturday around town? Best places to eat?

When does tailgating open up normally? I'd like to swing by for some tailgating if anyone is open to 3 adults and two older teenage kids being around. I'd gladly bring beer, etc. Would be nice to meet some people.

Good hotels near arrowhead? Either walking distance or a short drive is fine.
[Reply]
2112 04:56 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
No, memory bad. Very bad. I just had a vague recollection of meeting you at some point, so I did a search of my posts that contain your username, and I found the thread that way.

It's not necessarily luv's tailgate, the Springfield crew which she is a part of originally started it, and over the years it pretty much became the de facto CP tailgate. Unfortunately I won't be there as I don't enjoy the games enough anymore to justify a 6 hr round trip. I love the tailgates though, if I lived closer I'd go to them and go back home for the game.

Definitely swing by there though, just ask them if it's the CP tailgate, and once the glassware, beer bottles, etc stop rattling from the shock wave produced by that booming voice of yours, they'll all know it's you.
:-)

I’m happy to hear you miss my company lol

Good luck today boys! I have money on the chiefs winning the SB. Make me proud!
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:14 PM 01-23-2022
Fucking incredible.

Thanks to everyone who made it happen, great tailgate, great seeing everyone again, and the most epic game I've ever attended.

luv, you'll of course need to bring the Angel's Envy back next week, seems to be good luck. :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:55 PM 01-24-2022
My brother ended up pulling into a line that fed us into the damn L parking lot or whatever. Since we'd driven for 7+ hours already I didn't have time to get over there. We're planning on a game next year, will have to try again.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up