ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gift ideas needed!
luv 12:17 PM 10-19-2021
My dad is turning 70 on Friday. I am usually one of the best gift givers around, regardless of whether is cheap or expensive. For some reason I'm drawing a total blank, and I'm running out of time!

Chiefs fan, post office retiree, and plays golf.

No, I'm not getting him a Chiefs putter cover or golf towel or something. He already has that stuff, and I'm thinking something better with it being his 70th birthday.

Any gift ideas in the $100-200 range? Is there a super nice golf course somewhere that I could buy him a round to play with some of his buddies?

I broke down and asked him what he wanted, and he said, "To be 60 again." Since I can't do that, I've got to think of something.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:40 PM 10-19-2021
He gets to put out each candle in a different AFC West foe's face. Wait and leave out Brady! NEVER
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:03 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by CatinKS:
I learned from my parents that material things and "Stuff" is less important as you get older. They really enjoyed when the whole family was together. I don't know if you have other siblings, but if not a special meal and spending an afternoon together is worth $$$$ more than some item.

My parents lived in a 100 year of house, drove old vehicles and passed away with several hundred thousand in the bank. It's people not shinny items that make people feel fulfilled. My parents were happier than most people I know with a million dollars.
Pretty much the way it works with my parents. If they want or need something, they go get it.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:09 PM 10-19-2021
https://playbookproducts.com/collect...rette-coasters you'll thank me later.
[Reply]
Otter 07:04 PM 10-19-2021
Is he a cook? A new set of kitchen knives or cookware might be good.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:38 PM 10-19-2021
Steak and a blowjob from a hooker
[Reply]
Balto 08:01 PM 10-19-2021
Maybe a quick Dad/son trip?

1st: Tour of Arrowhead
2nd: Topgolf in Overland Park
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:06 PM 10-19-2021
Shake Weight.

Slap Chop.

Sham Wow.
[Reply]
Renegade 08:06 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Balto:
Maybe a quick Dad/son trip?

1st: Tour of Arrowhead
2nd: Topgolf in Overland Park
Luv is there something you want to tell us?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:08 PM 10-19-2021
How about taking him out for a high end dinner???
[Reply]
Fish 08:52 PM 10-19-2021
Technically, if you took him to the center of the milky way galaxy near enough to the massive gravity of the black hole located there, you could position him at a distance that would take 10yrs off his life compared to everyone else back on Earth. He could return and be 10yrs younger than everyone else. But you have a ~$200 limit, so....
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10-19-2021, 09:02 PM
This message has been deleted by Mephistopheles Janx. Reason: misread the budgetary constraints
Mr. Plow 09:04 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Stinger:
Payne's Valley and Ozark National are wonderful. Buffalo Ridge is a also great just not to the level of PV or ON. Mountain Top is fun. Top of the Rock is overrated IMO. Great Driving range and first 5 holes are good with a lake view on a couple of hole, but still it is a nine hole par 3 . IMO would rather play Buffalo Ridge twice then Top of the Rock for about the same amount of $$$.

Should be a great golf trip. Side course that is fun that doesn't get the publicity that those others get is Branson Hills. Fun course (https://www.bransonhillsgolfclub.com/)
Thanks for the info!!
[Reply]
SPchief 09:56 PM 10-19-2021
Steak and BJ
[Reply]
SPchief 09:58 PM 10-19-2021
Well shit, it's for your dad. Disregard the last post. Hit him with some good family pics
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:19 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
https://playbookproducts.com/collect...rette-coasters you'll thank me later.
Great idea Brad!
[Reply]
luv 07:59 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Does he have an XFactor autograph yet?
X-Factor was never on his like/dislike-meter until he stopped at our tailgate and handed two children at our tailgate trading cards....of himself. Needless to say, he's not a fan...lol.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up