Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 10-19-2021
:-)

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:55 AM 10-19-2021
Here is the link to the retard.
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/...-the-franchise
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:57 AM 10-19-2021
Chief Fan lost their mind a long time ago and it was clearly apparent when more than half wanted to release Reek. Entitled, stupid, whatever it may be, it manifested some time ago.
[Reply]
HayWire 11:57 AM 10-19-2021
Go ahead and fuck the hell off.

I usually refrain from posting on shit like this.

Guaranteed a short term fan and only started watching when Mahomes started to play

I had season fucking tickets for a 2 win team and some ass wipe is complaining about this season?

Spoiled fucking ass sucking dildo.

Back to back SB and people are "upset"

Go get your rainbow flag and cram it up your ass.

Fucking pansies.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:58 AM 10-19-2021
Eh. Not terribly different than CP the monday after a loss.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:01 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Eh. Not terribly different than CP the monday after a loss.
That is, unfortunately, correct.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:03 PM 10-19-2021
1) Player ethics:

Somewhere in the last 100 years too many people haven't been forced to realize that their sports heroes.. may not necessarily be 'heroic.' You shouldn't idealicize people you don't actually know as complete people.

The legal system has dealt with Tyreek and will eventually deal with Clark. That's beyond most anyone's control. What is under your control is your own "fandom". If Tyreek's actions abhor you: nobody's putting a gun to your head whilst telling you to drink Red and Yellow kool-aid.

2) Money money money

There very well could be resentment about Patrick's contract. Only natural considering a lot of guys don't play for the mere love of the sport itself. End of the day, a JAG vet minimum guy is going to make the vet minimum. I don't think it's rational to play less hard for Mahomes because of his huge contract than it does for a cheaper contract like Goff or some shit like that.

3) Exposed?

Odds are we have seen what the Chiefs will have to offer: ridiculous levels of offensive production countered with a sickening lack of defense. Maybe they improve marginally on defense and the offense won't have to press with the assumption to might have to 50 burger the opposition week in and week out. That shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone. The Front Office will have to innovate, so to speak, in finding a method to nail their draft picks (and by that I mean get 3-4 solid role players that are worth activating on the 46 man roster for the duration of their contracts) while managing the cap of Mahomes and two key pass catchers and offensive line.

The turnovers are a bit of a surprise, but they're an almost pure random outcome of a football play. More turnovers now implies fewer down the road.

4) Home Field Advantage

Herm and Pioli did a double flush of the die hard Arrowhead hive-mind crowd that disrupted the play on the field (**** yourself, Elway). And then the Reid era of being competitive has priced a lot of people out. Also there's now a 1.25-season trend of away teams having a superior win percentage. Not really much to say in this regard.

5) End is ****ing Nigh

The solution is to the opposite of what Green Bay did with the body of Rodgers' career for the Pack. Failure creates a learning opportunity, so hopefully there'll be more than just 1 SB appearance for Mahomes (keeping in mind winning a SB is really ****ing hard)

6) Curse of the Green Hornet

Yeah there's been something off ever since the coach's son nearly killed a child. Dunno what else there is to say about that.

But for rebranding / selling / moving the team? The Chiefs managed to win a second ring as the Chiefs. The woke mob will eventually subsume them just like they did with the Redskins. In the words of the front office: "Your choice to be a fan." They'll probably change the team name sooner than later. The Hunts will sell the team if it looks like its going to be a liability against their family net worth. The team will move if the TV networks let the owners know they'll make more money if there's a franchise in Dubai. Nothing we can really do about it.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 12:06 PM 10-19-2021
tl;dr summary: "waaaaaaaaaaaah"
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:08 PM 10-19-2021

via GIPHY

[Reply]
dlphg9 12:10 PM 10-19-2021
Read through number 1 and just couldn't make my self care about what some random person on the internet wanted to get mad about. How old is this guy? I'll put the O/U at 55.5 years old.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:14 PM 10-19-2021
I miss the days when we went like 30 years without winning a playoff game. That’s when men were men. Football was won or lost with the run game. QBs didn’t get paid half a billion dollars. TikTok didn’t exist. The Super Bowl featured Trent Dilfer vs Kerry Collins. REAL FOOTBALL!!!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:15 PM 10-19-2021
I stopped reading after two lines. Couldn't handle it. I did want to see people rip this tard a new one on AP, though.

Come to find out the guy later says we have to trade Mahomes.

Holy shit. He managed to surpass my expectations for dumbfuckery
[Reply]
DaFace 12:17 PM 10-19-2021
Between Jackson, X-Factor, and threads like this, it's like some of you are disappointed that CP isn't Facebook and want to bring the BS drama here instead.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:22 PM 10-19-2021
What the fuck did I just read lol….
[Reply]
HayWire 12:22 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Between Jackson, X-Factor, and threads like this, it's like some of you are disappointed that CP isn't Facebook and want to bring the BS drama here instead.
Agreed...kick this to the RR...

Wait.... that's where I hangout.
[Reply]
bobhill 12:26 PM 10-19-2021
we are all humans , the players just get payed better
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up