ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Trade deadline additions
O.city 09:59 AM 10-18-2021
I don't think they should or will throw any high picks out but looking around the league, who do you guys think they could add that would help?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:30 AM 10-18-2021
I would think that LDT would be a piece in a player for player trade, if he waives his no trade clause. The only thing that makes sense of him being inactive every week is because they're actively trying to trade him.
[Reply]
O.city 10:31 AM 10-18-2021
Tight end might be another spot you could look around for some depth at.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:34 AM 10-18-2021
There any QBs out there that don't puke up stupid interceptions?
[Reply]
JakeF 11:07 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Just keep our picks
We have so many needs, i'm not sure if there's anyway we can do enough.

Defense needs:
2xDE (Starters, Jones needs to go back inside)
2xLB (Starters, Both need to be tackling machines)
Safety/LB (Replace Sorenson)

Offense needs:
Explosive Starting RB
Starting Right tackle? (Remmers sucks)
#2 WR

That's way too much to fill right now. We will struggle to fill this much during an offseason.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:36 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Tight end might be another spot you could look around for some depth at.
Especially now with Fortson out for the season, and Bell/Kelce banged up.

Besides Gray, the only other internal depth option would be to sign Mark Vital (who?) from the Practice Squad.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:41 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
We have so many needs, i'm not sure if there's anyway we can do enough.

Defense needs:
2xDE (Starters, Jones needs to go back inside)
2xLB (Starters, Both need to be tackling machines)
Safety/LB (Replace Sorenson)

Offense needs:
Explosive Starting RB
Starting Right tackle? (Remmers sucks)
#2 WR

That's way too much to fill right now. We will struggle to fill this much during an offseason.
You have a lot of luxury "wants" on there rather than "needs" and drastically overrate the difficulty in filling those spots, anyway.

The Chiefs NEED a starting DE/rush end. They NEED a secondary WR who can play the X. They NEED a hybrid S/LB.

Upgrading at RB or RT are luxuries, and they likely will give Niang more time/opportunity at RT. Good time to look for a developmental tackle, though.

They have two young LB and will roll with them. At most, they're looking for a SLB to play in the base package.

Not everything has to be a draft pick. Many ways to acquire talent.
[Reply]
Reroka 11:43 AM 10-18-2021
Why is Gordan not Playing?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:47 AM 10-18-2021
Maybe trade Jones and Clark for T.J. Watt?
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:50 AM 10-18-2021
I would have taken Zach Ertz for a 5th.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:50 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
You have a lot of luxury "wants" on there rather than "needs" and drastically overrate the difficulty in filling those spots, anyway.

The Chiefs NEED a starting DE/rush end. They NEED a secondary WR who can play the X. They NEED a hybrid S/LB.

Upgrading at RB or RT are luxuries, and they likely will give Niang more time/opportunity at RT. Good time to look for a developmental tackle, though.

They have two young LB and will roll with them. At most, they're looking for a SLB to play in the base package.

Fair enough.

I would say that DE and LB really are needs. Our front-7 is such a weakness.

Williams appears to be a decent stopgap at RB.

I think Hardman,Robinson, and Fortson showed that we have plenty of touches for another receiver. Hardman and Robinson aren't trustworthy enough, Fortson got hurt. :-):-)

I don't know where Gordon was yesterday.

Some people think that Niang lost his starting job because of play, not injury. It true, RT is a need.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:51 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Why is Gordan not Playing?
Because it takes time to get acclimated to a new team/system, especially when you haven't been playing regularly.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:52 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I would have taken Zach Ertz for a 5th.
Yep

We should be out there looking for more weapons to catch the ball. Against better teams, it will become a bigger issue.
[Reply]
Reroka 11:58 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Because it takes time to get acclimated to a new team/system, especially when you haven't been playing regularly.
Makes sense, I just have seen him on the sidelines, so he is active. I would've thought that he would have gotten a few plays here and there.
[Reply]
oldman 01:00 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

I agree. Sorenson does OK as the hybrid, but not as a starting S. Gordon needs more playing time IMO. While I'd like to see #63 back, I think we can roll with Bolton and Gay. We still have some options in house for that SLB. I'm not sure we have to upgrade at RT just yet. Niang may have been nicked up or maybe he just needs a little more seasoning. We did elevate the Prince to the active roster last week. Maybe that's where he should go. Williams did pretty well yesterday, we still have McKinnon and Gore. CEH will be back next year and Priests don't grow on trees you know.
[Reply]
bobhill 01:02 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The one who already signed with the Pats?
My bad I had not heard but yep
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up