ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks
Hammock Parties 02:53 PM 10-17-2021
I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Our lbs are shit for converting the middle of the field and our cbs are often a step behind.
Chiefs have excellent corners.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:20 PM 10-19-2021
What if our defense is actually pretty good and is just going through it's normal early season growing pains, with a little added excrement from Danny Dirty?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:42 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What if our defense is actually pretty good and is just going through it's normal early season growing pains, with a little added excrement from Danny Dirty?
I think defense takes longer into a season to gel and get into a flow.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:35 PM 10-19-2021
4th corner down for Tennessee. Time for a bomb to Gordon.

I had to read this quote 3x to try to figure out how the hell Chris Jones was on the practice squad.

It’s been a long week already.

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If this defense wants to show it’s changed….then they need to step up against the Titans. I don’t care if Henry goes for 100 yards and a couple of TDs. Stop the passing game and don’t give up bullshit broken plays.
I don’t care what the stats are. Just get some damn stops. 2 Per half on their side of the field would be huge.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:00 PM 10-19-2021
So.. Derrick Henry is on pace for 2,200+ rushing yards and 28 TDs this year.. after cracking 2k last year.

Assuming he's able to keep up this insane pace and smashes Eric Dickerson's rushing record while challenging LT's TD record, would we consider him an all-time great?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:22 PM 10-19-2021
Chiefs have excellent corners.
Excellent is probably a stretch. But I'm not saying they aren't good. They're just usually a step behind.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:30 PM 10-19-2021
This is kind of interesting: The AFC West and AFC North have ZERO teams with a losing record. Worst record in either division is 3-3.

Meanwhile, the AFC East and AFC South have only ONE team in each division with a winning record: The Bills and the Titans.

Weird.
[Reply]
TLO 03:48 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
It will be the same game plan against us. Our lbs are shit for converting the middle of the field and our cbs are often a step behind.
Our CBs aren't an issue. I don't think any of our LBs are good in coverage though.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:55 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yeah. Henry is going to get his. Just gang tackle and keep the YAC down as much as possible. If the offense doesn't turn the ball over, I don't see how Tennessee can keep up.

If we do, it could be a really long day.
Make him earn his yards in bulk. Keep him under 4YPC and we should be alright. If we don't it will be a long, high scoring game.
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 04:06 PM 10-19-2021
not really confident going into this game. I had this penciled as a loss beginning of the season.

Henry is going to run over the defense and will have 200 yards just in the 1st half alone.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:20 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
So.. Derrick Henry is on pace for 2,200+ rushing yards and 28 TDs this year.. after cracking 2k last year.

Assuming he's able to keep up this insane pace and smashes Eric Dickerson's rushing record while challenging LT's TD record, would we consider him an all-time great?
How could anyone not at this point?

He's Okoye with superior instincts, and ridiculous speed for a man that size
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:59 PM 10-19-2021

In my mind, hell yes. Dude is a beast, and he’s extremely difficult to contain. Probably one of the best I’ve ever seen do it.

Edit - not only that but him using Sherman as a blocker was such a great play. Literally nothing Sherman could do about it.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:01 PM 10-19-2021
Our pass rush blows
[Reply]
stevieray 10-19-2021, 05:48 PM
This message has been deleted by stevieray.
Chris Meck 07:53 PM 10-19-2021

not sure if serious?

Uhhh, yeah. Uhh, yeah already. Duh.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:06 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Our pass rush blows
Heincike shit down his leg
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up