ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks
Hammock Parties 02:53 PM 10-17-2021
I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:51 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
One game at a time.

Hopefully that second half ignited something in the guys.

Still think we can achieve all our goals this season. Just need to focus on going 1-0 every week.
Didn't you give up on the season last week?

Hell, half the board did though.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:00 PM 10-17-2021
They are finally healthy on offense. A.J. Brown, Julio Jones, and Bud Dupree have been FP in practice this week. Of course, we'll have to see how they fare after tomorrow. But if thos guys and Henry are all available next week we could have a shootout.

Part of the reason I think it'll probably be a high-scoring game is that apparently TEN also owns one of the worst defenses in the league.

I think KC will win this one, but the defense better build on their performance today, or we might see something like 45-43, with Tannehill throwing for 400 yds, and Henry tacking on another 190 yds on the ground.

Don't want to see our defense play that bad.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:06 PM 10-17-2021
Titans are complete paper tigers right now. They have played a soft schedule, lost to the JETS, got HANDLED by Arizona, barely beat a shit Seattle squad.

They don't stop the pass, they don't stop the run, Tannehill is in the bottom 4th of the league in passing.

We are going in dry and ending them after Buffalo cleans their clock.

The contenders are going to separate over the next month.

AND WE.

ARE.

CONTENDERS
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:39 AM 10-18-2021
They aren't putting up 600 yards JFC :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:49 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Chiefs team will very win!!!!
And if they do what will you do?
[Reply]
carcosa 01:43 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
And if they do what will you do?
Cum
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:13 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They are finally healthy on offense. A.J. Brown, Julio Jones, and Bud Dupree have been FP in practice this week. Of course, we'll have to see how they fare after tomorrow. But if thos guys and Henry are all available next week we could have a shootout.

Part of the reason I think it'll probably be a high-scoring game is that apparently TEN also owns one of the worst defenses in the league.

I think KC will win this one, but the defense better build on their performance today, or we might see something like 45-43, with Tannehill throwing for 400 yds, and Henry tacking on another 190 yds on the ground.

Don't want to see our defense play that bad.
Until Derrick Henry stops being Derrick Henry, he will always concern me.

This year's version of the defense hasn't shown they are up to stopping someone like THAT yet.

IF you can stuff the run early and IF Mahomes and co. don't turn the ball over and jump out to an early lead, we'll be fine. But a couple turnovers and the return of the 32 defense could spell a long day.

If The Chiefs have their shit together they'll win on cruise control. If not...
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:12 AM 10-18-2021
I've seen nothing from the Titans defense to make me believe they can consistently slow the Chiefs offense down.

KC must get the sloppy turnover stuff under control. Should would be nice to see a clean game this week. If they do that, they win.

The Titans OL has not been good. Would be a good week for the Chiefs to have complete personnel and take advantage up front.

Also hope this is a game where we see Bolton and Gay making plays. Their combination of strength and speed and ability to play downhill could be crucial to slowing the Titans' run game down.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:01 AM 10-18-2021
Gay only played like 20 snaps yesterday. We got lots of room to grow.
[Reply]
wachashi 08:50 AM 10-18-2021
Tannehill's been sacked 20 times through 5 games, which is good for the worst in the league, even compared to teams that have played 6 games. This Titans offense is not the elite, top 5 unit they've been in recent years.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:29 AM 10-18-2021
We are pretty banged up. Kelce looks hurt, HB, Hill, CJ. Hope we can get healthy for a run.

Also, any word on league circles??
[Reply]
wazu 09:35 AM 10-18-2021
What I like about playing the Titans is they give you a monster to focus on. Spend all week preparing an aggressive game plan to attack Derrick Henry, and don't let up. Our offense will get the job done on their side of the ball, just keep selling out to stop Henry. Unfortunately it sounds like they are getting healthy at WR, so will no doubt sting us with some play action passes, but with our offense boat-racing them that shouldn't be a problem if we are at least limiting Derrick Henry.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 AM 10-18-2021
We want them to run Henry though.

You go with a run-heavy attack against this team, you lose, is what history shows, Baltimore game notwithstanding.

When the Titans beat us in 2019 it was because Tannehill pulled a miracle drive out his ass, not Henry.
[Reply]
wazu 09:47 AM 10-18-2021
In our playoff game, the Chiefs did a good job with Henry, and it seemed to rattle the Titans. I want Pressure on Tannehill to try to out-duel Mahomes. Henry running all over our D just wears them down and is demoralizing.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:53 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We want them to run Henry though.

You go with a run-heavy attack against this team, you lose, is what history shows, Baltimore game notwithstanding.

When the Titans beat us in 2019 it was because Tannehill pulled a miracle drive out his ass, not Henry.
I believe Darwin had a really inexcusable fumble late in that game as well.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up