ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Props to Darrell Williams
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:04 PM 10-17-2021
Like a lot of you have already said, he seems to fit the style of running our team needs. Had good vision, too.

As much as I wanted CEH to succeed, I don't mind eating crow as long as someone else can pick up the slack. Great game from him today.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:20 PM 10-17-2021
Even at 3 YPC it was a breath of fresh air. That’s how bad our running game was.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:22 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Yeah his YPC don't look great, but if all he does is punch it in from the goal line, that's still a huge win for us. One of our biggest weaknesses last year, and some of this year.
He's been our goal line back all season.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:23 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Even at 3 YPC it was a breath of fresh air. That’s how bad our running game was.
No doubt Chief Fan prefers that to 4.7 YPC.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:24 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He was ok. He had good vision but he's still very limited skillwise. I mean, are we really celebrating 3 yards a carry?
Significantly better than CEH

I'm not sure whether we win if CEH starts.

He doesn't cutback for that touchdown, so we might have kicked a fieldgoal.
[Reply]
-King- 02:25 PM 10-17-2021
62 yards, some key first downs, and 2 TDs. I think that's worthy of praise.
I don't think he converted any first downs...
[Reply]
BWillie 02:26 PM 10-17-2021
Like a lot of you have already said, he seems to fit the style of running our team needs. Had good vision, too.

As much as I wanted CEH to succeed, I don't mind eating crow as long as someone else can pick up the slack. Great game from him today.
Yeah another great 2.9 ypc game. Such an amazing runner. What would we do without him.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:26 PM 10-17-2021
You know its getting dicey when 3 YPC gets its own congratulations thread.
[Reply]
-King- 02:26 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Significantly better than CEH

I'm not sure whether we win if CEH starts.

He doesn't cutback for that touchdown, so we might have kicked a fieldgoal.
I agree that he's better than CEH, but he's still not good. I don't know what the coaches have against McKinnon but he's our most talented back.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:26 PM 10-17-2021
Love a story like this guy, nothing was ever just given to him... he's had to scrap for every opportunity, and has always made the most of it
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:34 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yeah another great 2.9 ypc game. Such an amazing runner. What would we do without him.
We'd lose out on 14 points potentially.
[Reply]
treeguy27 02:34 PM 10-17-2021
He did pretty well considering everyone in the stadium knew he was getting the ball on 1st down. I get trying to run defenses out of the two deep safety look, but we've got to mix up the first down play calls. More screens, play action and quick passes to the flat.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:39 PM 10-17-2021
I agree that he's better than CEH, but he's still not good. I don't know what the coaches have against McKinnon but he's our most talented back.
You are right, we still need a dangerous RB to start.

Williams solidified our running game today. More dependable or something. It's an improvement for now.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:43 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
You are right, we still need a dangerous RB to start.

Williams solidified our running game today. More dependable or something. It's an improvement for now.
3 YPC is not solidifying anything. That's pretty fucking garbage.
[Reply]
-King- 02:44 PM 10-17-2021
We'd lose out on 14 points potentially.
Do you think no other back could do what he did today?
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:45 PM 10-17-2021
Yep. We need to upgrade that position in the off season
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up