ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 266 of 435
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276316366 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
-King- 12:49 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
King Dipshit, who doesn't know fucking dick about football, tries to make a funny, which is just about as successful as his posts.

But hey, embarrassing yourself is just what you do, so you go girl.
:-). Do you act like this in real life or is it just an act you put on for the internet?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:49 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Irony.
Who's the person bitching about a Super Bowl victory and a 13-1 team, Cuntface?

You're so fucking stupid that your brain can't even process your own dumbassery.
[Reply]
-King- 12:50 PM 12-24-2020
Who's the person bitching about a Super Bowl victory and a 13-1 team, Cuntface?

You're so fucking stupid that your brain can't even process your own dumbassery.
Who bitched about winning the superbowl? Calm down man. Maybe take another break from the site. Can't be good for your heart.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:00 PM 12-24-2020
This is an overly convoluted way of saying Frank Clark was better in the playoffs than Dee Ford and didn't **** over the chiefs like Ford did. Just say that lol. But the Chiefs won the Superbowl because of Mahomes.
So much stupid in this post. Wow
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:13 PM 12-24-2020
Who in the **** are YOU???

You don't know dick. There's this thing called Team Chemistry, which is vitally important to success.

And you're a below average Chiefsplanet member

Who is "we"?

Your takes are just ****ing awful.
Relax man. Sorry if I am criticizing your favorite player. Don't worry I'm sure he will get a coverage sack this week to bring his total up to 6 for the season. Should get him within the top 40 for the year!!!
[Reply]
-King- 01:19 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So, you think me saying we won the Superbowl BECAUSE of Mahomes is stupid?

What's going on in this thread :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:19 PM 12-24-2020
He’s become one of the worst posters on CP.

He was always an annoying contrarian cunt, but it’s just old and tired.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:20 PM 12-24-2020

In this context it’s an oversimplification.

He’s obviously the main reason, but you don’t have 3 straight comebacks like that without doing it as a team. Did the defense not need to get huge stops to make those comebacks?

We won that SB as a team and Clark was one of the biggest contributors. The lack of respect for that is fucking ridiculous.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:26 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

He’s obviously the main reason, but you don’t have 3 straight comebacks like that without doing it as a team. Did the defense not need to get huge stops to make those comebacks?

We won that SB as a team and Clark was one of the biggest contributors. The lack of respect for that is fucking ridiculous.
No, this can't be true. According to the "Frank Clark sucks" crowd, the reason the Chiefs came back on HOU, TEN, and SFO is simply that Mahomes scared their offenses into not scoring anymore. Our defense did absolutely nothing to generate any stops in the post-season.

God, you people really don't understand how football works, do you?
[Reply]
-King- 01:26 PM 12-24-2020

Did you not see the post I was replying to? And I have already said Clark played great in the playoffs and we won with his help. Why do you skip over that when I say it? Do you just WANT to be mad? :-)

But we won because of Mahomes. If you have a problem with me saying "because", take it up with Dane.
[Reply]
-King- 01:28 PM 12-24-2020
He’s become one of the worst posters on CP.

He was always an annoying contrarian cunt, but it’s just old and tired.
And yet you always reply and wait with bated breath for my next post :-) :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 01:30 PM 12-24-2020

Patrick Mahomes threw his 2nd interception when it was 20-10. The 49ers even get a FG on that drive and take time off the clock and we likely lose.

The 49ers had the ball 4 times the rest of the game counting that drive. They had 2 punts, loss of downs and an interception and they did that on 17 plays total, 4.25 per drive.

We didn’t win that game simply because of Mahomes. It was a team win.
[Reply]
-King- 01:32 PM 12-24-2020
Patrick Mahomes threw his 2nd interception when it was 20-10. The 49ers even get a FG on that drive and take time off the clock and we likely lose.

The 49ers had the ball 4 times the rest of the game counting that drive. They had 2 punts, loss of downs and an interception and they did that on 17 plays total, 4.25 per drive.

Blame Dane for using the word because. I was just trying to go off his logic. If we're going to say we won it because of one player, that one player is Mahomes.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:33 PM 12-24-2020
And lolz at Kingdipshit insinuating that Clark was better bc he didn’t screw the Chiefs over like Ford did.

The guy had an NFL record 5 sacks in a postseason run and closed out every game with a key sack.

Not much of a difference huh :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:34 PM 12-24-2020

Using logic and reason is never going to work on these people. One is trolling and the other doesn't understand football.
[Reply]
Page 266 of 435
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276316366 > Last »
Up