ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 265 of 435
« First < 165215255261262263264265 266267268269275315365 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:51 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
That Veach guy is pretty damn good at player evaluations. :-)

And even if Clark does nothing else ever again, you make that trade again. We don’t win a SB without Clark’s performance in the playoffs. We had waited long enough.
Clark had 5 sacks in the Playoffs and closed out 3 games with a sack. Besides that- it was his leadership that changed the culture of the defense that got us over the hump.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:04 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Clark had 5 sacks in the Playoffs and closed out 3 games with a sack. Besides that- it was his leadership that changed the culture of the defense that got us over the hump.
Winning the SB makes everything OK.

I stopped hating Roy Williams after 2008.

And if we win the SB this year, and Niemann or Keizer make a play to make it happen, I will stop hating them too.

Frank Clark is playing poorly, to be kind, but if we win the SB, nobody will care about his poor play.

I will be 50 years old in February, and I was a Chiefs for 43 years before they won Super Bowl LIV, so if they win it again this year, I could even forgive that POS kicker.

Ok, I will never forgive that POS kicker, but my point about how winning the SB can make everything OK stands.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:06 AM 12-24-2020
You guys are speaking out of emotion of a Super Bowl winning team who hasn't won SB since. 1970s.

There's plenty of dlineman, LBs, Safties etc.
who had good playoff performances and helped their team win the SB. Don't act like Frank Clark is the only defensive player the history of the NFL to do that.

He's an average dlineman who had a great playoff run and helped Chiefs win the SB. Nothing more and nothing less.

For what we gave up for him we could have gotten someone else better im sure. Someone who actually produces during regular season and playoffs.

Let's see how Clark does this postseason... Hopefully he tears it up but to say one good playoff run means the guy deserves to be paid like he is Hali or Derrick Thomas is ridiculous.

I know those guys didn't win a SB, well they didnt get a chance to play w Mahomes now did they?
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:05 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You guys are speaking out of emotion of a Super Bowl winning team who hasn't won SB since. 1970s.

who had good playoff performances and helped their team win the SB. Don't act like Frank Clark is the only defensive player the history of the NFL to do that.

He's an average dlineman who had a great playoff run and helped Chiefs win the SB. Nothing more and nothing less.

For what we gave up for him we could have gotten someone else better im sure. Someone who actually produces during regular season and playoffs.

Let's see how Clark does this postseason... Hopefully he tears it up but to say one good playoff run means the guy deserves to be paid like he is Hali or Derrick Thomas is ridiculous.

I know those guys didn't win a SB, well they didnt get a chance to play w Mahomes now did they?
Frank IS the only player to close out 3 straight playoff games with a sack. 5 Sacks in the postseason is elite. Frank and Honey Badger changed the culture of this defense. He was worth every penny.

Nothing more than a Super Bowl win!!!! :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:30 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
There's really no appreciable difference in the on-the-field performance between Houston and Clark.

We'd have won the Super Bowl last year if you swapped Clark for Houston right before the playoffs started.
Houston had become a malcontent and it was time for him to go.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 05:15 AM 12-24-2020
I think people expect every Chiefs player to be perfect every game..13-1 vs some pretty good teams ..

These 2 guys draw alot of attention from offenses and offensive game plans. . .not everythign is about sacks and numbers

Kick in the door waving the 44:

Give Frank Clark and Chris Jones their own show now! ����pic.twitter.com/J6QcH1JY4h

— Pro Football Network (@PFN365) December 23, 2020

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:58 AM 12-24-2020
Frank IS the only player to close out 3 straight playoff games with a sack. 5 Sacks in the postseason is elite. Frank and Honey Badger changed the culture of this defense. He was worth every penny.

Nothing more than a Super Bowl win!!!! :-)
He doesn't draw a lot of attention anymore he is frequently blocked 1on1... Chris Jones draws most of the double teams

He's an average dlineman making $100 million. Maybe you guys are fine with that but I assure you soon as Chiefs can cut tires they will unless he seriously turns it up in playoffs and next season and I hope he does!

What's his Pff grade anyone know? Bet it isn't good.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:09 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Chiefs Defense is #8 in scoring and #8 in yardage.

They're way better than mediocre.
I didn't realize we were doing that well in yardage D. I know our secondary is pretty good and I guess we are decent against the run. It also helps our run D though that other teams usually have to abandon the run by the 4th Q.

Our pass rush is just so frustrating though - especially when other teams routinely get major penetration with 4 and we rarely do - even in pure passing situations.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:19 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Our pass rush is just so frustrating though - especially when other teams routinely get major penetration with 4 and we rarely do - even in pure passing situations.
That has more to do with our awful oline than it does the other teams front 4.
[Reply]
kcclone 08:19 AM 12-24-2020
He doesn't draw a lot of attention anymore he is frequently blocked 1on1... Chris Jones draws most of the double teams

He's an average dlineman making $100 million. Maybe you guys are fine with that but I assure you soon as Chiefs can cut tires they will unless he seriously turns it up in playoffs and next season and I hope he does!

We’re 13-1 and reigning champs. I really don’t give a f*** if we have a couple of guys that are “overpaid”.

Every team has a guy or two that you can say that about. It would take a crystal ball to build a better team than what Veach/Reid have built.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:04 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by kcclone:
We’re 13-1 and reigning champs. I really don’t give a f*** if we have a couple of guys that are “overpaid”.

Every team has a guy or two that you can say that about. It would take a crystal ball to build a better team than what Veach/Reid have built.
That's true and I basically said same thing in previous posts. But I hope he plays better come playoff time because we are going to need him just like we did last season.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:40 PM 12-24-2020

JFC, you're a miserable cunt
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:43 PM 12-24-2020
Who in the FUCK are YOU???

You don't know dick. There's this thing called Team Chemistry, which is vitally important to success.

And you're a below average Chiefsplanet member

Who is "we"?

Your takes are just fucking awful.
[Reply]
-King- 12:44 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
JFC, you're a miserable cunt
Irony.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:45 PM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Irony.
King Dipshit, who doesn't know fucking dick about football, tries to make a funny, which is just about as successful as his posts.

But hey, embarrassing yourself is just what you do, so you go girl.
[Reply]
Page 265 of 435
« First < 165215255261262263264265 266267268269275315365 > Last »
Up