ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 601 of 823
« First < 101501551591597598599600601 602603604605611651701 > Last »
The Lounge>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:52 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Dumb trend.

Buy a good company when everyone else is selling and sell a good company when everyone wants to buy.

Kinda like the housing market now.
:-)

This is exactly what I did. Bought Apple on the dip, but then lost as it kept diving after the panic sell. Just bought more last week to average down and now I am in the Green.

I am looking for all the "Is Apple a Buy?" articles coming out soon to pump it back up after people sold after record earnings.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:02 PM 04-02-2021
I actually made money in the stock market today-in Malaysia. I have some Malaysian bank stock that went up today. Evidently, their market was open-lol $4.35 in the Green. Safe to say this was the biggest gain on the board today.
[Reply]
MTG#10 10:15 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I actually made money in the stock market today-in Malaysia. I have some Malaysian bank stock that went up today. Evidently, their market was open-lol $4.35 in the Green. Safe to say this was the biggest gain on the board today.
Doubt it, I'm sure cooper barrett made at least double that...
[Reply]
banyon 10:49 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Not due to earnings, they hit a homerun their last reporting. It is because the dumb Ark lady sold and caused a panic.

Not sure why she is the face and heartbeat of the market now? :-)
Dumb ARK lady was one of the only people calling for the move TSLA made. And sheís made a lot of $ with that call.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:13 AM 04-05-2021
TSLA sitting at 703 PM and I can't trade for 2 more hours. Damn cheatin webulls


Edit: 705 GO WEBULLS GO!!!!!!!!

Edit : 709 Glad I couldn't sell 30 minutes ago!!!!

Edit: 711 4:35 AM

Edit: 713 I gotta take a nap

Edit: Sold @ 709.82 Cost basis 627

Grabbed 200 shares FTFT@ 5.67
[Reply]
lewdog 05:25 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
TSLA sitting at 703 PM and I can't trade for 2 more hours. Damn cheatin webulls


Edit: 705 GO WEBULLS GO!!!!!!!!

Edit : 709 Glad I couldn't sell 30 minutes ago!!!!

Edit: 711 4:35 AM

Edit: 713 I gotta take a nap

Edit: Sold @ 709.82 Cost basis 627
Why do you trade on a platform that doesnít let you trade pre and post market?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:32 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Why do you trade on a platform that doesn’t let you trade pre and post market?
6 oclock is pre market . that's when Etrade allows. Anyway I don't want to sign up to webull and get 3 free stocks worth up to $1800
[Reply]
scho63 06:56 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I actually made money in the stock market today-in Malaysia. I have some Malaysian bank stock that went up today.
she love you long time? :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 07:06 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
6 oclock is pre market . that's when Etrade allows. Anyway I don't want to sign up to webull and get 3 free stocks worth up to $1800
It was premarket when you posted. You couldnít trade? Iím confused.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:30 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
It was premarket when you posted. You couldnít trade? Iím confused.
LOL; my original post was at 4 AM . Only webull was trading.
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:32 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Grabbed 200 shares FTFT@ 5.67
Braver man than me, but I did make a decent bit on it last week before it dipped.

I bought 250 shares of AESE this morning for a short term trade. Nice ascending 3 month chart and its in a dip right now.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:35 AM 04-05-2021
Did anyone buy OPTI last week when I said that it was on it's way back up? If so, you would be up about 40%. It was trading at about .12 then. This morning it's .17
[Reply]
lewdog 10:46 AM 04-05-2021
Mostly just large caps moving the market on this green day.
[Reply]
eDave 12:04 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Mostly just large caps moving the market on this green day.
I look at and adjust all of my 401K's on a less than monthly basis but haven't touched the bigger ones since moving all to large cap an unrememberable amount of time ago. The others get shifted regularly to what's hot at the time.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:42 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Braver man than me, but I did make a decent bit on it last week before it dipped.

I bought 250 shares of AESE this morning for a short term trade. Nice ascending 3 month chart and its in a dip right now.
I had AESE in my notes to watch close but forgot about it. FTFT had a good day. It's that time of year people start wanting fucking rocks so my phone keeps ringing.
[Reply]
Page 601 of 823
« First < 101501551591597598599600601 602603604605611651701 > Last »
Up