ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2575 of 4813
« First < 1575207524752525256525712572257325742575 257625772578257925852625267530753575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:16 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
No. But Fant and Albert O could be the closest thing to Gronk and Hernandez the NFL has seen.

Two years from now:

“Fant and Albert O were not the closest thing to Gronk and Hernandez the NFL had seen.”
[Reply]
Pablo 04:19 PM 08-17-2021
LOLOLOLOLOL

He's really posting up preseason grades.

[Reply]
TEX 05:31 PM 08-17-2021
The Mike Munchak effect

:-)
The highlight of your season IS THE PRESEASON. :-)

How did they huddle?
[Reply]
tredadda 07:51 PM 08-17-2021
No. But Fant and Albert O could be the closest thing to Gronk and Hernandez the NFL has seen.
Is there anyone on the Broncos you don't think is all Madden and a lock for the HOF? Good grief you are a delusional homer.
[Reply]
Holladay 08:33 PM 08-17-2021
This is a SUPER SECRET thread.

Dang guys....lighten up a bit.

Don't hammer them so hard: Joe and Knowmo, I think we lost a bunch of the other experts in the last few years. They are the last idiots standing. Don't blow it!!!!

Heck we just lost the Mange. We have to be careful, or we will lose ALL our foreign assets.

We still need donko spies.

HUSH HUSH.

I have not said much, but watch this thread all the time to gain intel on the enemy. But if you yahoos that know it, all keep hammerin' on the obvious , they will go away. Not good.

The only reason why I visit this thread is for the humor value, not the facts.

Mania is not as entertaining, dangit. You need to get under his skin to make him more entertaining:-) He seems to have some sort of intelligence behind him.

BUT that is a facade. Lure him in.

Then behind their backs, we can all laugh at them.

Please don't tell anybody I said this....I got a de-coder ring in my Cheerios.

AGAIN, DON'T BLOW OUR COVER!!!!

If you blow it, then we will have to lure in San Diego Charger fan experts, ah, crap, they are gone to LA. OK, no worries, we will get the Oakland Raider fan experts. Sh*t, they are in Vegas. I know it has been awhile, is Seattle hose able?

Dang it Pat, you are screwing up this super secret who is going to win the division. Sucks, you, Andy and Veach make it REALLY boring.

I sure as heck ain't going to let the ref's in our plot. They might screw the pooch. Never happened before, but on the safe side, NO ONE SPILL THE BEANS, or Warpaint is gonna have to kill you. Ah, crap, that won't work.

You get the idea. All on the down low.

I ate this thread
[Reply]
Holladay 08:33 PM 08-17-2021
This is a SUPER SECRET thread.

Dang guys....lighten up a bit.

Don't hammer them so hard: Joe and Knowmo, I think we lost a bunch of the other experts in the last few years. They are the last idiots standing. Don't blow it!!!!

Heck we just lost the Mange. We have to be careful, or we will lose ALL our foreign assets.

We still need donko spies.

HUSH HUSH.

I have not said much, but watch this thread all the time to gain intel on the enemy. But if you yahoos that know it, all keep hammerin' on the obvious , they will go away. Not good.

The only reason why I visit this thread is for the humor value, not the facts.

Mania is not as entertaining, dangit. You need to get under his skin to make him more entertaining:-) He seems to have some sort of intelligence behind him.

BUT that is a facade. Lure him in.

Then behind their backs, we can all laugh at them.

Please don't tell anybody I said this....I got a de-coder ring in my Cheerios.

AGAIN, DON'T BLOW OUR COVER!!!!

If you blow it, then we will have to lure in San Diego Charger fan experts, ah, crap, they are gone to LA. OK, no worries, we will get the Oakland Raider fan experts. Sh*t, they are in Vegas. I know it has been awhile, is Seattle hose able?

Dang it Pat, you are screwing up this super secret who is going to win the division. Sucks, you, Andy and Veach make it REALLY boring.

I sure as heck ain't going to let the ref's in our plot. They might screw the pooch. Never happened before, but on the safe side, NO ONE SPILL THE BEANS, or Warpaint is gonna have to kill you. Ah, crap, that won't work.

You get the idea. All on the down low.

I ate this thread
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:42 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Two years from now:

“Fant and Albert O were not the closest thing to Gronk and Hernandez the NFL had seen.”
This is unfair of me. Of course they could be the closest thing.

Sooo... which one of them is the murderer?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:45 PM 08-17-2021
Who in the hell is Albert O?
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:04 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Who in the hell is Albert O?
The next Jake Butt!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:30 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I seriously missed that Jake Butt retired.

Not a single **** was given.

Knowmo, do you still have your own Kelce on the roster?
I decided to look up his career earnings. $2.6 million. Not bad for a career that fizzled out early
[Reply]
crispystl 09:51 AM 08-18-2021
The Mike Munchak effect

:-)
:-) Lock could have 45 seconds throw the ball on every snap and he'd still suck dick. Pass blocking doesn't mean shit when you don't have a QB to take advantage of it genius.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:05 AM 08-18-2021
Admit it, you guys are happy he is posting again.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:19 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

:-). Are you? I hated it when monumental morons like Barry would post idiotic shit as a fan of the Chiefs. I imagine it’s much the same for you w QJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:36 AM 08-18-2021
The Royals won a lot of games in spring training this year too. That sure as hell didn't turn into anything meaningful. Exhibition games are just that. Exhibitions.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:42 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Absolutely...we all need a jester to make us laugh
[Reply]
Holladay 10:57 AM 08-18-2021
YUP.

High brow entertainment.
[Reply]
Page 2575 of 4813
« First < 1575207524752525256525712572257325742575 257625772578257925852625267530753575 > Last »
Up