ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2175 of 4797
« First < 1175167520752125216521712172217321742175 217621772178217921852225227526753175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:37 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I am still going to send in those donations in your name as I said I would. My local charities might be confused about getting a check with a note on it that says "lost football bet to Mouth Breather sister loving hillbilly" on it but they will be happy for he money so congrats.

Plus with my health issues you get what you wanted on top of it. I know it is hard for you to comprehend that logic but I will just consider the source and move on.

I just hope you learn how to win with class the same way I am losing with class though you might need to research what class means first.

Again good luck to you and your team. No fan base should have to go 48 years without a SB appearance.
If you're going to send it, send it to mine. Your lame excuse was that you didn't want to give me your home area. Here's mine

Creation Ministries of the Ozarks
c/o Secretary-Treasurer
1440 State Hwy. 248 Suite Q 461
Branson, MO 65616
[Reply]
CrossCheck 02:38 PM 10-28-2018
Congrats on tying our 7 game win streak against you.

The mark of the VJ era is mistake after mistake. Bad coaching leads to bad play.

Was nice to see the refs finally call your guys for holding too, took Von getting sack while being held to do it but they finally did.

Keenuts is terrible, will probably throw an INT in every game.

At least we will get a new HC and DC next year.

Good luck in the playoffs, you guys will need it with that bad D and the history of chokes.

Hey dumbass, think the Chiefs will break their 10 straight wins against Denver? It might be the 60's all over again for the donks :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 02:39 PM 10-28-2018
I am still going to send in those donations in your name as I said I would. My local charities might be confused about getting a check with a note on it that says "lost football bet to Mouth Breather sister loving hillbilly" on it but they will be happy for he money so congrats.

Plus with my health issues you get what you wanted on top of it. I know it is hard for you to comprehend that logic but I will just consider the source and move on.

I just hope you learn how to win with class the same way I am losing with class though you might need to research what class means first.

Again good luck to you and your team. No fan base should have to go 48 years without a SB appearance.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:39 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The talking heads on the local postgame were theorizing that nothing will happen with Joseph until the bye week for them, and seemed to think that a good performance next week might save him.
John had to think twice about keeping him last year. It is clear he was wrong he knows it and is already out scouting college games for both QB's and HC's.

Good luck Rain Man. Thanks to you and the other mods for giving me that second chance when I started posting here. I have met and talked to some great guys who I would love to have a beer with and watch a game with. You guys deserve to feel what those 2 weeks before a SB are like.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:39 PM 10-28-2018
Maybe you guys would go full douche when proven wrong, losschef is a good example. I could have gone low and got perma banned like he did over at the Mane before SB50 but I am not that kind of guy. It isn't the end of my life to be wrong.

This is a game. Sometimes you win SB's, sometime you lose them in historic fashion, some times you win them back to back, but no franchise should go 48 years without at least getting to one so I wish you guys the best. I have other issues to deal with so being on a rival board with my team out of the play offs isn't a priority but I will be checking in though the year, I try to do so at least once a week.

Good luck.
Eat a dick, bitch. 7 straight. Back to the cellar with you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:40 PM 10-28-2018

Vance Joseph: “I thought Case played good football."

— Zac Stevens (@ZacStevensBSN) October 28, 2018

[Reply]
BlackOp 02:40 PM 10-28-2018
7 straight wins and counting....:-) In Horseface we trust....

Chiefs essentially just ended the Donk's post-season hopes....with half the season remaining.

That's 3 consecutive seasons without the play-offs....which is coincidentally exactly how many years Horseface hasn't had Manning.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:41 PM 10-28-2018
To be honest I had hope that he would be at least what he was last year and get us some 10 wins and maybe a WC game win but no I didn't expect much from him. I didn't expect an 8 game INT streak out of him either.

Hard to evaluate anyone on this team with VJ as HC though. Next year means a new HC and DC. All I can hope for is that John has another great draft like he had this year and they find a QB that can be both an upgrade and long term answer. We aren't far from beating you guys. Played you the toughest outside of the Pats this year. A QB and a good HC with an upgraded staff and we can get back to going to and winning SB's soon. Just not going to happen this year or next.

Wish you good luck the rest of the year.
Wouldn't you need a new GM as well?

Horseface:
1) Decided NOT to draft a first-round QB this year, even though your QB situation was dogshit.
2) Decided NOT to trade up for Mahomes/Watson last year, even though den had better draft capital than KC.
3) Decided TO trade up for Paxton Lynch.
4) Hired your current HC

I don't know what he would have to do to get fired, but I can't imagine a more damning list.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:42 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
If you're going to send it, send it to mine. Your lame excuse was that you didn't want to give me your home area. Here's mine

Creation Ministries of the Ozarks
c/o Secretary-Treasurer
1440 State Hwy. 248 Suite Q 461
Branson, MO 65616
Is that for real?

It explains your intolerance.

I would rather write a check to the Branson library or a local school. You sure that you want those people to have extra money?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:46 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Horseface:
1) Decided NOT to draft a first-round QB this year, even though your QB situation was dogshit.
2) Decided NOT to trade up for Mahomes/Watson last year, even though den had better draft capital than KC.
4) Hired your current HC

I don't know what he would have to do to get fired, but I can't imagine a more damning list.
Having only one player from your 2017 draft is pretty terrible ...and it's Bolles.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:49 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:57 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Horseface:
4) Hired your current HC

Went to 2 SB's and won one with an historic D and a QB who set the record Pat is chasing, and further behind.

Kubes getting sick threw a wrench in everything. John also has to deal with Pat's terminal illness and ownership issues.

Drafting QB's in the 1st round is a crap shoot. You guys don't know just how lucky you got. You act like it can be done every year by any team. On a good year there is maybe one or 2 guys tops who will be above average QB's for the long term.

John had already paid Case to start for 2 years and being at 5 staying put and drafting Chubb was the right move, he is doing well, at some point they will need to replace Von, having Chubb around will make that easier.

They clearly have to move up to get a guy this year, not sure who is out there but with all the teams taking QB's last year it is really the Broncos and Giants who are in the running for QB's. He just cannot afford to wiff like he did with Lynch. There could also be a Vet available out there after the season is over they could swing a trade for.

They will have a ton of cap space next year. Bunch of old guys will be gone, Marshall, Stewart, DT. Hitting on guys like Chubb, Sutton, Jewell, Freeman, Hamilton, and even Yidom was huge, 4 of those guys are starting. That doesn't even cound Lindsay who he got off the street. One more draft close to that and with new coaching and they will be fine. Wouldn't mind him bringing in Toub, he deserves a shot after all those great years of coaching in Chicago and in kFc.

Good luck man.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:07 PM 10-28-2018
Elway is shit without Manning. Not even average.

Shit
[Reply]
carcosa 03:08 PM 10-28-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Elway is shit without Manning. Not even average.

Shit
He is a fucking moron
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:09 PM 10-28-2018
Is that for real?

It explains your intolerance.

I would rather write a check to the Branson library or a local school. You sure that you want those people to have extra money?
Yes. I'm serious. Although I have no idea what your intolerance comment is referring to. They are a good cause. They are wholly supported by donations. They don't even charge admission. I would love for them to get your money.
[Reply]
Page 2175 of 4797
« First < 1175167520752125216521712172217321742175 217621772178217921852225227526753175 > Last »
Up