ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 152
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
JOhn 03:12 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
For future use. :-)
WHAT?

Now his wife is doing the fighting for him? :-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:16 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This place is seemingly built by the great personalities like Dane brought to the table.

Its a shame that presence wont be around.

No Skip

No Dane

No Mecca

No Gaz

Those are some of what made the Planet ...well, the Planet.
Step your game up. Bring the flame and the pain man. Figure out your schtick and never deviate from it. Take their place. It's time for you to move up from AAA to the majors man.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:20 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by J-Town Fan 1988:
Step your game up. Bring the flame and the pain man. Figure out your schtick and never deviate from it. Take their place. It's time for you to move up from AAA to the majors man.
man you dont jump from AAA to the majors. You go straight to the majors after post 1.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:23 PM 03-21-2011
This place is seemingly built by the great personalities like Dane brought to the table.

No Skip

No Dane

No Mecca

No Gaz

Those are some of what made the Planet ...well, the Planet.
Others may disagree with me, but I haven't noticed any collapse in CP since Skip and Mecca went on hiatus. I can't speak on the loss of Gaz, since that was before my time here.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 03:24 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
DaFace already said why he didn't do anything.
I was speaking beyond just this instance.

I guess if you dont report it, nobody is going to do anything. Because there is an example almost daily that desrves some form of attention. Things have progressed over the years. Now, because it has gone basically unchecked for this long, the expectation has been lowered for what is reasonable.

Dont misunderstand. Im not bitching. Simply making a reasonable comment. When you have a lot of people who have been communicating this way this long, its is to be expected. But what you have to remember, is there are new people who join that get hammered for little reason. With absolutlely no support from moderators or anyone else.

Im not trying to crack on the mods. If I dont like it I can always leave. But Ive been here. I know how things are. Someone coming in dont stand a chance with guys like Dane around.

I never reported it because I wanted to torture the guy messing with me. If they get banned you cant do that.

I guess my question was kind of unfair to Daface. I think they atre doing fine moderating. I could have reported it I guess. There was a whole big nasty thread about it. Someone surely saw it. But in the end, I would rather be undermoderated than overmoderated.

So if I had to choose, after giving it more thought, I would leave things the way they are.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:26 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5HKmzx7Rxk

You aint faster than my guy. And he has a real pistol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGpaj...31AAB&index=42
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:29 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
Someone coming in dont stand a chance with guys like Dane around.
Yeah, because all Dane did was find people who just joined.....and start berating them for no reason. :-)

If you read any of Dane's posts....you'd notice that he only called people out if they were stupid about shit. Like claiming something as fact with no evidence to back it up.....especially if you then stated that everyone else was wrong but you.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:32 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Others may disagree with me, but I haven't noticed any collapse in CP since Skip and Mecca went on hiatus. I can't speak on the loss of Gaz, since that was before my time here.
No shit. Mecca is soooo missed around here.

Dane was part of the problem not part of the solution. Every thread about football turned into a pissing match. Just go look at the threads about the lockout, page after page of people arguing with him.
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 03:32 PM 03-21-2011

Suck my dick. You are the dumbest MFer to ever shit behind a pair of shoes. You ought to just blow your brains out and save us all the aggravation.

See how easily "that presence" can be duplicated. Anytime you're missing him, let me know and I'll give you some more "great personality".

Just so you know, Im being sarcastic. So take it easy.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:34 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGpaj...31AAB&index=42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHZj3x5ViI
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:35 PM 03-21-2011
The 2 months Billay wasn't around clearly put a hurtin on this place
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:35 PM 03-21-2011
And don't take that as me making Dane out to be a martyr.

There were times when I didn't agree with his takes or how he went about them.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:35 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by billay:
The 2 months Billay wasn't around clearly put a hurtin on this place
Yeah.....it was rough not hearing about everything Nebraska. :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 03:38 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Yeah, because all Dane did was find people who just joined.....and start berating them for no reason. :-)

If you read any of Dane's posts....you'd notice that he only called people out if they were stupid about shit. Like claiming something as fact with no evidence to back it up.....especially if you then stated that everyone else was wrong but you.
Yeah, he never raped any chicks who didn't have I coming, so to speak. :-)
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 03:38 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

I never said he would seek people out. Only that he was a prick. I am proof what you say about facts and him only acting like a douchebag was only because someone else didn't have thier facts straight, isnt true. Ive had arguements with him where he had nothing to back nothing. Yet with evidence to the contrary he'd still piss and moan and carry on and act like a jackoff.

Personally I can think of anything on a football forum that justifiues going off the deep end all the time is justified. If you disagree with someone to the point you act like he does, its time to walk away from the debate. This is just football you know.

If you are trying to say he is justified in the way he acts. I disagree. There are heated debates on here by the thousands every day by people who dont have to act like they are loosing thier mind to make a point.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 152
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126 > Last »
Up