ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2417 of 2687
« First < 1417191723172367240724132414241524162417 2418241924202421242724672517 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:36 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
mAhOmEs DuZnT PLaY gOOd iN stupid BOwELs guyz lol

Yeah I totally think it's because the moment's too big for him. You know, the guy who has put up the greatest playoff per game numbers of any QB in NFL history and has the best playoff game win percentage of any serious contender for greatest QB in NFL history. Yeah, I think the moment is totally too big for him.

Fucking reeruns
Even more than that, he’s actually won a SB, and named its MVP.

It’s just such an idiotic argument to attempt to make.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:12 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
mAhOmEs DuZnT PLaY gOOd iN stupid BOwELs guyz lol

Yeah I totally think it's because the moment's too big for him. You know, the guy who has put up the greatest playoff per game numbers of any QB in NFL history and has the best playoff game win percentage of any serious contender for greatest QB in NFL history. Yeah, I think the moment is totally too big for him.

Fucking reeruns
It’s a stupid and lazy argument people make to knock him down a peg. Brady had plenty of playoff games where he played horribly yet that is never held against him. Only his awards matter.
[Reply]
Bump 09:16 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Why do these dumb nerds keep doing this stupid as cringe shit
Has their mayor chimed in yet?

I doubt it, nobody wants to be told to shut yo mouth and know yo role ya jabroni on national TV like that.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:49 AM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Like 5 miles south of his actual house?

He has the money, but that’s weird
Building a baller house with a half sized football field.

4 bed house probs a little cramped between 2 kids and the nanny.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:53 AM 02-12-2023
Like 5 miles south of his actual house?

He has the money, but that’s weird
Poon pad.

Not a soul in the world would blame him...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:48 AM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What’s going on here? I’m assuming that chick is a dude?
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Those giant paws aren't a dead giveaway?
So why are we posting pics of this Trans with soldiers? What does that have to do with the Chiefs? Why is it in a Mahomes thread? What am I missing?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:57 AM 02-12-2023
I thought it was widely known (thanks to kctv5 or someone) that PM2 lives right near the Plaza in the Mission Hills area?

He’s been building a place at Loch Lloyd for a while.

The first home they bought is in Ward Estates, on the MO side. Mission Hills-adjacent, but on the right side of State Line.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:13 AM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Poon pad.

Not a soul in the world would blame him...
Yeah, married to his HS sweetheart with 2 kids Patrick Mahomes is trolling for random pussy via a fat crib…..
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:19 AM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
He’s been building a place at Loch Lloyd for a while.

The first home they bought is in Ward Estates, on the MO side. Mission Hills-adjacent, but on the right side of State Line.
Saw something that said he was looking at buying a house down in AZ to vacation at as well. Said he wanted to be down there to watch spring training and Suns games. I need to go find it again.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:24 AM 02-12-2023
Peyton Manning said last night that he believes Patrick Mahomes is already a HOF.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 10:36 AM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Peyton Manning said last night that he believes Patrick Mahomes is already a HOF.
Not first ballot at least without a win today or perhaps even with a win. But even with a loss today and Mahomes never played again since he moved on to baseball, he probably gets in the HOF on the 3rd or 4th ballot.

Many people do recognize for the last 40+ years it has become increasingly easier to throw the ball and Mahomes has usually played with a loaded offense/great coach in this pass happy era but his numbers/awards/Super Bowl appearances are already good enough even in this era to get him in the HOF.

From Chiefs or at least partially Chiefs, Mahomes, Kelce, Reid, T Hill are all headed to HOF. Chris Jones can make it. And if the Chiefs continue to have great success, the GM will have a chance to make it as well.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:42 AM 02-12-2023
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Not first ballot at least without a win today or perhaps even with a win. But even with a loss today and Mahomes never played again since he moved on to baseball, he probably gets in the HOF on the 3rd or 4th ballot.

Many people do recognize for the last 40+ years it has become increasingly easier to throw the ball and Mahomes has usually played with a loaded offense/great coach in this pass happy era but his numbers/awards/Super Bowl appearances are already good enough even in this era to get him in the HOF.

From Chiefs or at least partially Chiefs, Mahomes, Kelce, Reid, T Hill are all headed to HOF. Chris Jones can make it. And if the Chiefs continue to have great success, the GM will have a chance to make it as well.
Shut up, bitch.
[Reply]
Best22 10:44 AM 02-12-2023

It’s not about raw stats

It’s about the MVPs, wins, and Super Bowls

The fact he’s the highest rated passer in the regular and postseason is just icing. He is outperforming his peers by alot
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:05 AM 02-12-2023
Idk what it is, but I just don't feel all that worried about tonight. Not a sense of cockiness or ignorance towards the Eagles, just this confidence that Mahomes will keep us in the game and give us a good chance to win.

This must be what being a Bulls fan during the Jordan era must've felt like.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:28 AM 02-12-2023

LOL. Absolutely first ballot with a win today. 2 SBs, 2 MVPs, probably 2 SB MVPs all in his first 5 seasons.
[Reply]
Page 2417 of 2687
« First < 1417191723172367240724132414241524162417 2418241924202421242724672517 > Last »
Up