ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 86
« First < 35758182838485 86 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon to Chiefs
DaKCMan AP 01:58 PM 09-27-2021

Former All-Pro WR Josh Gordon, who is being reinstated, is planning to sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, sources tell ESPN. His agents, Eric Dounn and Matt Leist from @LAASportsEnt, confirmed Gordon is headed to Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/nqpJXn3oni

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
Nickhead 04:17 AM 01-09-2022
mark my words...

gordon is going to deliver in the playoffs :-)
[Reply]
ping2000 05:05 AM 01-09-2022
Well, at least other teams don't have any film on him catching passes. Ultimate Trojan horse.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:58 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Didn't cost much, was worth a shot, but the experiment failed. That dude is less valuable than Robinson...let that shit sink in...
Pretty well sums it up for me. He is like a slug out there.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:18 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
mark my words...

He could have delivered yesterday and Patrick didn't see him. Dude was WIDE open for an easy TD.

There have been a few games he's been standing alone and Mahomes doesn't even look his way.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:19 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
mark my words...

I will say this much. Mahomes missed him on a td. He was all alone behind the defense.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:29 AM 01-09-2022
Dude has struggled since college. He’ll be 31 in a few months. Chiefs gave him a chance. Didn’t work out. Nothing lost. Move on after the season is done.
[Reply]
WhitiE 07:37 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
what strains of weed is josh gordon currently smoking?
Chocolate Drop
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:39 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
He could have delivered yesterday and Patrick didn't see him. Dude was WIDE open for an easy TD.

There have been a few games he's been standing alone and Mahomes doesn't even look his way.
Why should Mahomes trust him?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:40 AM 01-09-2022
So overall 5 recs, 32 yds, 1 TD for Gordon in 9 games as a Chief this season.

Ouch

Originally Posted by Molitoth:
If Mahomes doesn't trust Gordon to catch a TD when he is wide open then Gordon shouldn't be on the field.
[Reply]
threebag 07:40 AM 01-09-2022
He probably doesn’t believe Mahomes can get him the ball.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:45 AM 01-09-2022
If he can't trust a guy who has no one standing within 20 yards of him - then just cut him now.

We're not talking a contested catch here. Dude is literally standing alone.

And let's be honest - it's not just Gordon. Mahomes has missed a LOT of wide open guys this year on his reads.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:49 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
If Mahomes doesn't trust Gordon to catch a TD when he is wide open then he shouldn't be on the field.
Exactly my point. Gordon is a waste of roster spot.

Gordon is a WR with no hands.
Peanut butter no jelly.
kool-aid no sugar.
Ham no burger.

/smokey
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:53 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
And let's be honest - it's not just Gordon. Mahomes has missed a LOT of wide open guys this year on his reads.
In every NFL game by every HoF QB ever, wide open guys get missed.
It's just the nature of humans not being perfect.

I don't think Mahomes trusts Gordon, and I think that could be a problem in the playoffs if Gordon sees valueable time on the field.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:01 AM 01-09-2022
In every NFL game by every HoF QB ever, wide open guys get missed.
It's just the nature of humans not being perfect.

I don't think Mahomes trusts Gordon, and I think that could be a problem in the playoffs if Gordon sees valueable time on the field.
Well if Mahomes doesn't trust him, that's something that Mahomes and Reid need to discuss in private. Hopefully they will.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:50 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Dude has struggled since college. He’ll be 31 in a few months. Chiefs gave him a chance. Didn’t work out. Nothing lost. Move on after the season is done.
Since college? On the field he’s been great, just not recently . I wouldn’t mind giving him a cheap flyer next year but letting him fight for a roster spot. The struggle with the hands just seems too uncharacteristic. But to his credit the guy is working hard on blocking and all the team stuff.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 86
« First < 35758182838485 86 >
Up