ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade for CB Mike Hughes
Dante84 03:01 PM 05-13-2021

Trade: #Vikings are trading former first-round CB Mike Hughes to the #Chiefs*, per @AdamSchefter. Secondary help as he enters a contract year.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) May 13, 2021

Chiefs and Vikings swapped late-round draft picks, with Kansas City also getting back Minnesota’s 2018 first-round pick, per source. https://t.co/EiWiQFgAQS

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 13, 2021

The Chiefs are sending their 2022 sixth-round pick to Minnesota for Hughes and their 2022 seventh-round pick, per source. https://t.co/XKJ2JPH9hO

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) May 13, 2021

[Reply]
TEX 01:56 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
OMG that's hysterical. I had to go read it. He's whining about how horribly he was treated. What a wuss. He wasn't even treated that badly here.
I know! FUNNY AS HELL! Now, the most popular guy on their BB. He found LOTS of insecure friends, just like him, whose team also has no QB. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:14 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
So you come here and profess how the Vikes fleeced us, then you run over to the Orange Mange and start a thread and talk shit at how we reacted to your chest pounding. Vikings Fans - :-) :-)
What a mouse c*nt.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:17 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If this is the move that we can look back on and say "Wow, Veach went full blockhead with that one!", I think I'll eventually be ok with it.
We traded a 6th.

If it doesn't work out, oh well...
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:34 PM 05-14-2021
Hey, MikeVike, learn how to spell "awful."
[Reply]
RustShack 03:17 PM 05-14-2021
How much did we even trade back to get him? 10 spots? 15 spots? From the last pick in the 6th round to an earlier 7th? Lol

The reward far out weighs the zero risk.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 03:26 PM 05-14-2021
I used to root for the Vikings kind of in the NFC until a couple years ago when we played them. Their fans at Arrowhead were the worst group of fans I've encountered as a STH. And it wasn't just an isolated event, it was everywhere.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:06 PM 05-14-2021
SKOLololol
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:41 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
SKOLololol
Hey! Be careful. Saying something like that might hurt his feelings. Before you know it he'll be running over to the mange and crying about how mean we are.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:46 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
We traded a 6th.

If it doesn't work out, oh well...
Anytime Veach uses a 6th round pick it's the proverbial " Let's give him a look"
[Reply]
tredadda 04:47 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...may-i-just-add

Wow, what a bitch.

MikeVike and the rest of those Donk fans can go suck a dick. Link this thread to them, pussy.

What kind of fruit cake runs to a division rival message board to whine about how he was treated?

You are one special ass fucking moron.
Wow, what a choade that guy is. Comes on here, talks about how his team fleeced us, gets pointed out as wrong, flees to a rival board whining about how mean we are for not affirming his arrogant and incorrect post.

Of course he gets his much needed sense of self affirmation from a bunch of pompous fans who think they somehow know more about football based off of how many SBs their team has been to. They also derive a sense of self worth based off of where they live (the old I am better than you because of where I am from, not because of who I am smack).

The things you witness spending time here.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:50 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by MikeVike:
Minnesota fan... I loved Mike Hughes out if the draft. Since then he's proved he can't cover and as a run stopping CB he got his neck broke... There's a reason this trade happened, and you're not dealing with the Raiders front office. We just turned a seventh ouch and into a sixth by giving you a completely destroyed prospect

Mike Hughes.. after breaking his neck and his knee..
Your name is wrong bitch...Mikeoutstanding citizen is more like it bitch

That's funny the auto. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:00 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...may-i-just-add

Wow, what a bitch.
The definition of internet butthurt
[Reply]
gonefishin53 05:25 PM 05-14-2021
Checking the Drafttek trade value chart, Hughes cost the Chiefs a whopping 2.8 points moving from a late 6th to a mid round 7th. Veach rules.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 05-14-2021
Mike Hughes?

Mike Hughes?

Hey, has anyone seen Mike Hughes lately?

If they did, I hope it's shaved.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 05-14-2021, 05:38 PM
This message has been deleted by Chiefaholic.
DaneMcCloud 06:11 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by MikeVike:
Minnesota fan... I loved Mike Hughes out if the draft. Since then he's proved he can't cover and as a run stopping CB he got his neck broke... There's a reason this trade happened, and you're not dealing with the Raiders front office. We just turned a seventh ouch and into a sixth by giving you a completely destroyed prospect

Mike Hughes.. after breaking his neck and his knee..
You're a cum guzzling twat.

You'll fit right in at the Orange Mange.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up