ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 146
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:04 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
Never been to PHI nor KC . I couldn’t care less about the Eagles or the city of PHI. I couldn’t care less about Jackson MAHOMES and his sister Patricia ! All I see is a legit Eagles teams that will win the sb .
"I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MAHOMES!"

:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:06 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs under Spagnuolo are really one of the few teams to bottle up Lamar. It will be interesting to see how the Eagles pass to setup the runs. Because they're not going to be successful just running RPO all the time.
Chiefs have been excellent at defending the RPO. Because no team in the league used it as much as we did early in Mahomes career. Chiefs practically invented the NFL version of the RPO. They know how to defend it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:06 PM 01-31-2023
Just lmk when ya'll are finished with these dipshit Bills fans or Eagles bandwagoners or whoever spamming the thread... it's a long two weeks, so don't want to deprive of trolling by any means, given there's so little to talk about this time around.

Seems really boring to me, but mileage varies, I guess.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:07 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
On the hole though they played a tougher schedule and the Chiefs… Opponent winning percentage doesn’t lie. Now I will repeat myself, I don’t look down on the Chiefs because they played the second easier schedule… I still think they were great team. You’re a bit like a 5 foot 5 guy making fun of a 5 foot 6 guys height LOL. We both played easy schedules, neither one of us should be making fun of the others. Yes you played buffalo in Cincinnati. You also played in a easy division. The eagles won a division in which three teams made the playoffs… and the 4th was eliminated the final day of the season.

You don't look down on the Chiefs at all when you mention they had the 2nd easiest schedule in the league 400 times.

Everybody can see right through you.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:10 PM 01-31-2023
Username is literally in the lexicon :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:11 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

You don't look down on the Chiefs at all when you mention they had the 2nd easiest schedule in the league 400 times.

Everybody can see right through you.
The first half of KC's schedule was historically difficult, if I'm not mistaken.
[Reply]
FringeNC 04:11 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Dude, Dak Prescott just lit you guys up a few weeks ago
Even Andy Dalton was 18 out of 22 against them in the Eagles loss at the beginning of the month.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:18 PM 01-31-2023
The NFC was one game over 500, the AFC one game under 500. It’s a shame when the statistics don’t match up with perception
You are definitely DiqLix. The posting style is exactly the same horseshit. How fucking sad is your life that you create 3 or 4 mult accounts on other teams boards? Do you troll all remaining playoff teams after the Bill get their shit pushed in?
[Reply]
Davisj77 04:23 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Who gives a shit when the NFC is just a bunch of shitty teams beating up on each other. That stat means nothing.
And what ? AFC was stacked with powerhouses? Poser BUFF vs ladies in Red KC ? NFC plays as a team ! Just like last yrs sb ! All we heard about was CIN will roll ! Joe borrow is the next goat ! Rams will absolutely get destroyed! Too much hot air in the AFC ! Not much substance
[Reply]
tredadda 04:25 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
Patrick MAHOMES will be the best QB while Eagles are the best team ! That’s exactly what I said !
Except this isn't Mahomes on a bad Texans team. KC has a ton of talent as well as the best QB. But you continue on with your chest thumping.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:26 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You are definitely DiqLix. The posting style is exactly the same horseshit. How fucking sad is your life that you create 3 or 4 mult accounts on other teams boards? Do you troll all remaining playoff teams after the Bill get their shit pushed in?
At least he didn't use an email with "Ryan" in it this time, as opposed to other mults.... granted, the username gave it away, if posting style wasn't obvious enough.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:27 PM 01-31-2023
Again, it doesn’t require surgery. Maybe your mixing it up with Lane Johnson’s injury… He does need surgery.
Yes though, his passing is a concern/question… Luckily he has two weeks to rest right now.
I appreciate that. I wasn't sure if he needed surgery or not. Been hearing both.
[Reply]
Davisj77 04:28 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except this isn't Mahomes on a bad Texans team. KC has a ton of talent as well as the best QB. But you continue on with your chest thumping.
I know I am talking to a HOMER so it’s pretty much pointless.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:29 PM 01-31-2023
You might be very surprised on that one. The Eagles typical game plan is to throw to get a lead early, then rush to to run out the clock. I have no idea how the games gonna go, but I fully expect for the Eagles to come out throwing.
That actually favors KC unless Hurts is fully healed. Don't sleep on KCs secondary which held up very well against the Bengals.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:35 PM 01-31-2023
They will be tough how the fuck did they acquire so much talent on the s line? They are like 3 deep
[Reply]
Page 46 of 146
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up