ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 146
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:48 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by duce22:
I am not objective so I put that up front but here is what I think:
D-line, deep and good
Secondary, bradberry is pretty good to excellent, I do worry about slay
Oline, Eagles are solid.
WR, eagles by a mile, I include the TE which the Cheifs have a better one but don't discount Goedart. AJ Brown and Devante are beasts.
RB, who knows but the birds have been solid there.

Granted I don't know a ton about KC as I have only watched a few games that were broadcasted out here but the loss of tyreek seems huge. To me QB is where KC has the advantage but overall the eagles have a super solid team. Jalen if healthy is really good just like PM.
So you're an uneducated moron then? Alrighty...One team is battle tested...the other won the Daniel Jones bowl
[Reply]
493rd 06:48 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Did I say that you ****ing dumbass?

The Eagles might have a better overall roster, but it's not nearly as significant as the narratives surrounding the matchup suggest, and the Chiefs have a far better QB, HC, and staff.

If anybody is getting blown out though, it ain't the Chiefs.
You have no clue like me. The Chiefs got smoked by Tampa 2 years ago and nobody here saw it coming. Afterwards, people like you made excuses. We’ll see what happens. If the Chiefs win I’ll accept a 1 year ban.
[Reply]
duce22 06:52 PM 02-11-2023
Clearly...
As I said, I will come back and eat crow but hope not to eat it.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:53 PM 02-11-2023
D-line, deep and good
Oline, Eagles are solid.
WR, eagles by a mile, I include the TE which the Cheifs have a better one but don't discount Goedart. AJ Brown and Devante are beasts.

Granted I don't know a ton about KC as I have only watched a few games that were broadcasted out here but the loss of tyreek seems huge. To me QB is where KC has the advantage but overall the eagles have a super solid team. Jalen if healthy is really good just like PM.
KCs offense was better this year without Tyreek than it was last year with him. Don’t sleep on the KC secondary as it had a great game against the Bengals. The Eagles have a better OLine than Cincinnati but Burrow and Co are better than Hurts/Brown/Smith. Reid and Mahomes will field the best offense the Eagles have seen all year. Mahomes has been blown out like three times in his career. This isn’t the TB Super Bowl.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:54 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
You have no clue like me. The Chiefs got smoked by Tampa 2 years ago and nobody here saw it coming. Afterwards, people like you made excuses. We’ll see what happens. If the Chiefs win I’ll accept a 1 year ban.
You are seriously comparing this game to the Tampa one? Do you actually watch the games or do you just complain? What a truly stupid comparison.
[Reply]
duce22 06:54 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
So you're an uneducated moron then? Alrighty...One team is battle tested...the other won the Daniel Jones bowl
A lot of talking heads had the giants winning that game. Eagles for whatever it matters have given up 14 points to get to the bowl. Never mind how many they scored in those games.

Battle tested, we will see what that means.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:56 PM 02-11-2023
Reddick is playing at a crazy level. I expect a blowout as I don't think Travis and Mahomes will be enough. Then again I am a birds fan but they have the full roster available and if Hurts is recovered they will roll. Their roster is better now than at the start of the season. Anyway, I will come back and eat crow if they lose.
You’re predicting a blowout. If the Eagles win a close game, you still need to eat crow IMHO.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:57 PM 02-11-2023
A lot of talking heads had the giants winning that game. Eagles for whatever it matters have given up 14 points to get to the bowl.
The Giants played above their talent level all season. It caught up to them playing a division rival for the third time. The Niners had no QB so one would hope your defense didn’t give up a lot of points. The 14 points surrendered is smoke and mirrors.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:58 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:

Wait, so you’re betting AGAINST the Chiefs??? So you WON’T be the most negative person in the GDT tomorrow? I’m confused.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:01 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Wait, so you’re betting AGAINST the Chiefs??? So you WON’T be the most negative person in the GDT tomorrow? I’m confused.
He's being his usual self (cowardly) while simultaneously pretending that he's trying to pull a reverse jinx.
[Reply]
duce22 07:01 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
You’re predicting a blowout. If the Eagles win a close game, you still need to eat crow IMHO.
Will be happy to do that!
[Reply]
tredadda 07:01 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
There should be two GDT. One for reasonable fans and another for those who can do nothing but complain endlessly every time the opposing team gains a yard.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:03 PM 02-11-2023
He's being his usual self (cowardly) while simultaneously pretending that he's trying to pull a reverse jinx.
I guess it’s one of those defense mechanisms. Go on and on about how they will lose. If they win you can celebrate and admit you were wrong and not care. If they lose you can stick your chest out and say “I told you so”.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:14 PM 02-11-2023
D-line, deep and good
Oline, Eagles are solid.

You made some arguable points here.

Right up until you decided to compare Goedart to Kelce. I know you're an iggles fan, but let's not be dumb. He's not a pimple on Kelce's ass. Travis Kelce is the greatest pass-catching TE in NFL history, and second only to Jerry Rice in receiving TDs in the playoffs.

And I mean, we can really skip all the stats. Just going by stats, Kelce is better than Goedert by such a huge margin, well, they're not even in the same zip code.

Kelce does things on the field that Goedart can't even imagine, much less attempt. Which is great for us, because your vaunted defense is pretty soft vs. TEs in general; like ranked 20 something vs. TEs just this season. What happens to them vs. Kelce will be epic.

And you better hope that Hurts is healthy, because if that shoulder is still bothering him tomorrow, forget about it. It won't even be that close.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:16 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
There should be two GDT. One for reasonable fans and another for those who can do nothing but complain endlessly every time the opposing team gains a yard.
You’re describing my heaven, brother!
[Reply]
Page 136 of 146
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140 > Last »
Up