ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Not smoking pot
rabblerouser 06:20 PM 07-31-2018
So, for the first time in my adult life, for several reasons, I am abstaining from ingesting anything with THC.

DAY 3 :

Jittery, anxious. No coffee this morning. Stomach is..."tight."

Yogurt for breakfast.

The day seemed to drag on and on, in a painful way.

I have some real anxiety issues, and my self-control is being tested.

Anyone ever take a 'hiatus' or quit and have some...'side effects'?

I could take a benzo or a painkiller, but I'm really not a fan of either...

Trying to be normal.
[Reply]
eDave 03:30 AM 03-19-2020
God don't give af man.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:42 AM 03-19-2020
This guys a troll right? No one can be this delusional and trapped in a fucking fairy tale at this age can they? Worlds a crazy place. Good luck ThyKingdomCome...hope you can break free from whatever delusions you’ve been forced to live with if you are actually being serious.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:44 AM 03-19-2020
Well doesn't that just take the cake.

Some pedophile priest protecting catholic comes in a thread trying to tell a tall tale of the mortal sin of pot. **** him. See you in hell, bitch.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 06:07 AM 03-19-2020
Is this weed specific or does it apply to blow too? Cause good blow is awesome!

...but I don't want to go to hell with Hitler and all them.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:37 AM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Begs the question. How does getting stoned affect ones relationship with God?
I would tend to say that it is communion with Him as we are enjoying his creation. If it wasn't his intention for us to enjoy it... he would have said as much.

Originally Posted by :
Isnt it far too easy to light up and in exist in some superficial form of happiness? After some time your love will lean towards the creation rather than the creator.
That applies with every last beautiful thing he created. Animals, oceans, the entire earth.

Originally Posted by :
This will go on until one's love for weed is greater than one's love for God. What's left of the conscience will become more and more screwed. In time weed becomes a person's God. Then they justify their use of weed with God. (Even the devil tempted Jesus with scripture during the 40 days in the wilderness.)
Where does the bible mention cannabis? Doesn't it speak to alcohol and overindulgence? Why wouldn't it mention cannabis as well?

Originally Posted by :
Thus a choice is presented. Who do you love? Weed or God. To choose God is to carry the cross of giving up weed. Only those who carry their cross after Jesus will enter through the narrow gate my brother.

In the end God gives people what they want. If they choose Him, they shall have Him for all of eternity. If they choose the broad path, they shall have its end for all of eternity.
One can choose to consume cannabis AND follow Him. They aren't mutually exclusive paths.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:56 AM 03-19-2020
one of our local heroes.

The 53-year-old Sturgeon Falls man claims he is a reverend in the Church of the Universe, which views the smoking of marijuana as a religious sacrament.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:07 AM 03-19-2020

Beer! General rule of thumb is to not drink past the buzz.
Buzzed sinning IS drunk sinning.

What does the bible say about acceptable blood alcohol content? Because a buzz to me isn't the same as a buzz to you. Just sayin'.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:04 PM 03-19-2020
I love this conversation and even the negative responses. However, I dont believe anyone here is really looking for an alternate opinion. Truth is in this information age we live in, you can find far greater sources than the criteria I've given you. I'll leave you guys to your vices. You clearly love them.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:19 PM 03-19-2020
I love this conversation and even the negative responses. However, I dont believe anyone here is really looking for an alternate opinion. Truth is in this information age we live in, you can find far greater sources than the criteria I've given you. I'll leave you guys to your vices. You clearly love them.
You can't scripturally defend your position therefore you bail.

Outstanding.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:50 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
You can't scripturally defend your position therefore you bail.

Outstanding.
Ha! I've only sewn the seed. You can look up the Catholic dogma on getting high yourself. And I hope you do! I want you to be in full fellowship with God. Leave all the brokenness behind man.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:56 PM 03-19-2020
Ha! I've only sewn the seed.
Not really. You've merely stated your opinion without scriptural reference.

Originally Posted by :
You can look up the Catholic dogma on getting high yourself. And I hope you do! I want you to be in full fellowship with God. Leave all the brokenness behind man.
No thank you... I'd be interested in having a conversation but I'm not about to pour through dogma to find out exactly what you base your statements on.
[Reply]
eDave 03:58 PM 03-19-2020
I don't remember asking for judgement. Why give it?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:59 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't remember asking for judgement. Why give it?
I'd wager that he, like everyone, should read the Bible more than he quotes it...pretty positive it's got some stuff in it, like "judge not, lest he be judged" and what not...
[Reply]
patteeu 04:00 PM 03-19-2020

[Reply]
eDave 04:01 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I'd wager that he, like everyone, should read the Bible more than he quotes it...
How you doing Rabble? You good? SEnt you a birthday text. Thanks for the response, dick.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Up