ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Not smoking pot
rabblerouser 06:20 PM 07-31-2018
So, for the first time in my adult life, for several reasons, I am abstaining from ingesting anything with THC.

DAY 3 :

Jittery, anxious. No coffee this morning. Stomach is..."tight."

Yogurt for breakfast.

The day seemed to drag on and on, in a painful way.

I have some real anxiety issues, and my self-control is being tested.

Anyone ever take a 'hiatus' or quit and have some...'side effects'?

I could take a benzo or a painkiller, but I'm really not a fan of either...

Trying to be normal.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:37 AM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Marijuana isn't a drug, Squaredaddy. It's a ****ing plant. It's like tea. Except you smoke it.
You know how I know your and idiot?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:38 AM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Gonna stock up on some weed today in case the pot shops close. (I mean, i sincerely doubt that happens but you never know i guess)
I bought a 1,000 mg's of edibles on Thursday and the dispensary was packed. I had to wait about 30 minutes before I was allowed to enter the sales room but I was told they were in no danger of running out of product.

That said, I'd go if I were you...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:41 AM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Some smoke into the lungs might be better than others but I don’t think there is such a thing as good smoke.
That's just what you think. Do some research. Look at Willie Nelson.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:44 AM 03-17-2020
Pot is probably not as harmful as cigarettes or alcohol, but it can still affect brain development, I have no problems with it being legal but age should be pushed to around 25.and.we seem to be seeing more cases of Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome since it has been legalized up here.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:45 AM 03-17-2020
It what scientists think, as well.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:49 AM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You know how I know your and idiot?
Because your a moran?
I don't give a fuck what the federal classification of scheduled narcotics says, marijuana is about as much of a drug as tea leaves are...
[Reply]
penguinz 11:49 AM 03-17-2020
The Willie Nelson that has stopped smoking weed because of lung issues?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:52 AM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
It what scientists think, as well.
You have a link for that?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:11 PM 03-17-2020
Mmm, some purple gelato and champagne kush. Which one, which one. Fuck it, both of them in one.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:23 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I bought a 1,000 mg's of edibles on Thursday and the dispensary was packed. I had to wait about 30 minutes before I was allowed to enter the sales room but I was told they were in no danger of running out of product.

That said, I'd go if I were you...
What's the reason for so few dispensaries in the LA area vs delivery services? Is it driven by the regulations or by the customer preference?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:10 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What's the reason for so few dispensaries in the LA area vs delivery services? Is it driven by the regulations or by the customer preference?
Oh, there are ton of dispensaries in Los Angeles and dozens within 3 miles where I live. But the prices vary tremendously. Once place will have a bar for $23 plus tax (which is approximately 20%) and another place will have the same exact product for $17 and 20% off. I'm a shopper so I always check around for the best deals.

I only do edibles, which are refrigerated and often sell out quickly, so it's easier to go In Person to make my selections. If they're out of a certain flavor, I might pass altogether or maybe one of the hotties will recommend something similar that I may like as an alternative.

I have friends in North County San Diego that have it delivered but since the nearest is about a mile from my house, I'd just rather go, check any out new products or recommendations and purchase myself.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:16 PM 03-17-2020
God is proud man. Getting high is a sin against ones ability to reason. Our greatest purpose in life is to know God. You cant nurture your relationship with God and be stoned. In life there are many choices. In eternity there are only two.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:18 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
God is proud man. Getting high is a sin against ones ability to reason. Our greatest purpose in life is to know God. You cant nurture your relationship with God and be stoned. In life there are many choices. In eternity there are only two.
So what is your favourite strain
[Reply]
eDave 07:27 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by penguinz:
The Willie Nelson that has stopped smoking weed because of lung issues?
He's 187 years old. Stop harshing our buzz man.
[Reply]
eDave 07:28 PM 03-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Oh, there are ton of dispensaries in Los Angeles and dozens within 3 miles where I live. But the prices vary tremendously. Once place will have a bar for $23 plus tax (which is approximately 20%) and another place will have the same exact product for $17 and 20% off. I'm a shopper so I always check around for the best deals.

I only do edibles, which are refrigerated and often sell out quickly, so it's easier to go In Person to make my selections. If they're out of a certain flavor, I might pass altogether or maybe one of the hotties will recommend something similar that I may like as an alternative.

I have friends in North County San Diego that have it delivered but since the nearest is about a mile from my house, I'd just rather go, check any out new products or recommendations and purchase myself.
I was in Oceanside a few months ago and made my first legal purchase. It looked like they just pop up then move to avoid feds. Is that true? Seemed very secretive to me.

And the weed was meh.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up