ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Not smoking pot
rabblerouser 06:20 PM 07-31-2018
So, for the first time in my adult life, for several reasons, I am abstaining from ingesting anything with THC.

DAY 3 :

Jittery, anxious. No coffee this morning. Stomach is..."tight."

Yogurt for breakfast.

The day seemed to drag on and on, in a painful way.

I have some real anxiety issues, and my self-control is being tested.

Anyone ever take a 'hiatus' or quit and have some...'side effects'?

I could take a benzo or a painkiller, but I'm really not a fan of either...

Trying to be normal.
[Reply]
notorious 11:06 AM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
What kind of test is it? Urine or hair follicle
They are allowed to take DNA on job interview? JFC
[Reply]
F150 11:37 AM 02-12-2020
Employers are cracking down as they see more legal weed options, they have no choice.
[Reply]
eDave 11:42 AM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
Employers are cracking down as they see more legal weed options, they have no choice.
Yea, weed is the real drug problem. :eyeroll:

@olout: Synthetic urine has never, ever failed me. Just follow the instructions perfectly and ensure you have the latest version.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:45 AM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
My wife just got a job at one of the airlines. You need the highest clearance. CBD oil is not even an option. It doesn't matter to her at all.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:47 AM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by olout:
I need your help here! Soon I will be interviewed for a position that will require a pre-epmployment drug screen. The interview will take place next week, possibly on Wednesday, and they will then ask me to go for the drug test possibly asap. Is there any way to fasten natural weed detox process. There are so many products on the market and so many articles, I don't know what exactly to believe.

PS: I am not a regular smoker, just on occasion
Freeze-dried drug-free human urine.You have to wear a little contraption under your clothes and it's a little awkward, but this is the only thing that really works. They will overnight it to you...or at least they used to 10 years ago.

[Reply]
eDave 02-12-2020, 12:02 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
rabblerouser 12:10 PM 02-12-2020
I need your help here! Soon I will be interviewed for a position that will require a pre-epmployment drug screen. The interview will take place next week, possibly on Wednesday, and they will then ask me to go for the drug test possibly asap. Is there any way to fasten natural weed detox process. There are so many products on the market and so many articles, I don't know what exactly to believe.

PS: I am not a regular smoker, just on occasion
When was the last time you partook??
[Reply]
BWillie 12:24 PM 02-12-2020
Cocaine>Alcohol>Caffeine>Pot
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:25 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
My wife just got a job at one of the airlines. You need the highest clearance. CBD oil is not even an option. It doesn't matter to her at all.
Are you a Mark Levin fan? I noticed you quoted him. the VETERANS TODAY web site has a different take on Mark Levin. I use to listen to him. Not anymore.:-) Check out what they had to say about ML.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:35 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Cocaine>Alcohol>Caffeine>Pot
You wanna know how I know you're an idiot?
[Reply]
Third Eye 12:35 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
When was the last time you partook??
This and the frequency are the most important questions. When you say you aren’t a regular smoker, what does that mean? How many times in the last two months have you smoked and when? Also, how fat are you? The less fat, the better. If you only smoke once a month, you’ll be fine. Hell, if you’re in good shape you can probably bump that to once every two weeks.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:45 PM 02-12-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
They are allowed to take DNA on job interview? JFC

[Reply]
olout 02-19-2020, 09:28 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
olout 03-17-2020, 07:03 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
rabblerouser 11:29 AM 03-17-2020
I gave up smoking a long time ago and assumed I was doing my lung capacity a favor - is this not the case?
Nah, it's not like cigarettes. Watch "Super High Me" where Doug Benson doesn't smoke for 30 days and then smokes all day for 30 days straight. He goes to a doctor who measures all kinds of stuff and the impact on lung capacity is absolutely minimal, and now there's reports coming out that THC actually helps with COPD.

Now, I prefer to enjoy the best CBD oils to aid with recovery and sleep.
CBD is awesome, but it works best when combined with THC and other cannabinoids, like CBN. CBN is the best for sleep.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:31 AM 03-17-2020
Gonna stock up on some weed today in case the pot shops close. (I mean, i sincerely doubt that happens but you never know i guess)
[Reply]
Monticore 11:33 AM 03-17-2020
Some smoke into the lungs might be better than others but I don’t think there is such a thing as good smoke.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:34 AM 03-17-2020
I do support legalizing marijuana for medical resons only. Definitely there are many cons from using marijuana, but sometimes there are no alternatives. My wife suffers from severe anxiety and migraines and she has been treating with CBD oil for about a year with no problems and no side effects (more info). She is much better now and this makes me happy. Being an avid hater of any kind of drugs, I understand it works.
Marijuana isn't a drug, Squaredaddy. It's a fucking plant. It's like tea. Except you smoke it.

I support legalizing it completely, because everyone who uses it does so medicinally. If you don't want to use it, you don't have to, but you don't have to restrict anyone else's access. In fact, alcohol and cigarettes should be outlawed before marijuana is controlled.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up