ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jim Harbaugh to the Raiders?
Deberg_1990 10:25 AM 01-20-2022
This would be fun.

Could Jim Harbaugh be nearing a return to the NFL? 👀 https://t.co/H37X3ctW44

— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) January 20, 2022

[Reply]
Sofa King 10:30 AM 01-20-2022
No.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:33 AM 01-20-2022
I find it odd that he supposedly wants to come back to the NFL to win a SB and he’s going to choose the Raiders?

With Herbert and Mahomes in the division, that seems like a long shot.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:34 AM 01-20-2022
If he wants out of Michigan, sure.

It's not like you go to Vegas and you are an instant playoff team.

That roster is lacking, you have one year left on Carr's contract.

What Vegas needs is a full rebuild, not sure that's what Jim actually wants. I'd rather go to the Bears.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:34 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I find it odd that he supposedly wants to come back to the NFL to win a SB and he’s going to choose the Raiders?

With Herbert and Mahomes in the division, that seems like a long shot.
Well, Mahomes is an obstacle. Not so sure about Herbert. He isn't anywhere near Mahomes, nor does Herbert have the coaches Mahomes has.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:49 AM 01-20-2022
They need to hire a GM first. It would be a pretty odd move to hire a coach and then the GM.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:52 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
They need to hire a GM first. It would be a pretty odd move to hire a coach and then the GM.
Honestly that probably want attracted him to the Raiders. He's going to call the shots. He basically had full control in SF.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:54 AM 01-20-2022

Uh Chiefs did. Hell Clark Hunt hired Andy Reid then fired Pioli I think same day he just made Pioli sweat and pee himself then fired him. I don't think Pioli was in the room with Andy and Clark though just sitting outside the door.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:09 AM 01-20-2022
someone should let him know NFL teams are usually better than Ohio State.
well, except the Giants.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:12 AM 01-20-2022
Harbaugh would be an exception. If you're serious about bringing him in it's going to be on his terms, and after he lost the SF job due to losing a power struggle to Baalke I don't think he'd ever touch the NFL again unless he was the top dog in the organization.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:13 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Well, Mahomes is an obstacle. Not so sure about Herbert. He isn't anywhere near Mahomes, nor does Herbert have the coaches Mahomes has.
No kidding on the coaching aspect. Staley has balls of steel with all those 4th down calls, but it also bites him in the ass sometimes…like leaving 9 points on the field against KC in a game that went to overtime. Pretty dumb.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:15 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Honestly that probably want attracted him to the Raiders. He's going to call the shots. He basically had full control in SF.
He didn't which is what led to him leaving. Baalke won the power struggle.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:19 AM 01-20-2022
They should pay harbaugh 10m a year and give him player personnel responsibilities on top of being head coach. Give him the keys to the whole damn thing you pumpkin pie haircutted freak
[Reply]
Dayze 11:20 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
They should pay harbaugh 10m a year and give him player personnel responsibilities on top of being head coach. Give him the keys to the whole damn thing you pumpkin pie haircutted freak
:-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:28 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
So you're saying there's a chance???
Attached: davisdumb.jpg (20.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up