ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Giving away 2 tickets for Sunday - yes, giving away
Mr. Plow 09:54 AM 01-19-2022
An extremely generous Planeteer bought my tickets for Sunday's game. This person, who wants to remain anonymous, bought them so that one of YOU can enjoy the game!!!!

Their only request was that these tickets go to Chiefs fans that either could not afford to go to a game otherwise OR to fans that have never been to Arrowhead.

So, to anyone that qualifies, please send me a PM and we'll pick a winner by end of day today!

In case you missed the other thread - the tickets are in section 323; row 15; seats 4 - 5. Winner also gets parking pass included.

Very BIG thank you to the kind Planeteer for the donation. CP never fails to amaze.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:57 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
from Imgflip Meme Generator
:-)

Not sure I've ever been meme'd before.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:00 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Oh and do we even have any candidates for the tickets yet?
We've got a few that have sent PM's. Hoping to have a decision later this evening.

Who had the bright idea of putting Plow in charge of this?
I was going to have one of you mods do it, BUT I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE MOD LOUNGE ANYMORE TO ASK.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:01 AM 01-19-2022
Executed perfectly Bug! Thx
[Reply]
bdj23 11:02 AM 01-19-2022
That's awesome, but the blasted Sunday night games don't fit in to my schedule.

Hope they go to some who deserves them.
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:15 AM 01-19-2022
This is awesome!
Good karma from CP
[Reply]
stumppy 11:15 AM 01-19-2022
Another CP member showing again why this place is so much more than a just a bulletin board.
Thanks to whoever is doing this. Somebody is going to get a life long memory.
[Reply]
Old Dog 11:18 AM 01-19-2022
I don't qualify, I just wanted to say, "Hell of a gesture by someone....major props"
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:35 AM 01-19-2022
I知 not a Chiefs fan in any way, shape or form, and I have no desire to attend a live NFL game, much less one being played at Teh GEHA. However, if you give me the tickets, I promise to give them to a Chiefs fan without burdening you nor the anonymous original benefactor with any of the credit that would be heaped upon me for my magnanimous gesture. I知 selfless like that. I知 standing by.
[Reply]
scho63 11:40 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I知 not a Chiefs fan in any way, shape or form, and I have no desire to attend a live NFL game, much less one being played at Teh GEHA. However, if you give me the tickets, I promise to give them to a Chiefs fan without burdening you nor the anonymous original benefactor with any of the credit that would be heaped upon me for my magnanimous gesture. I知 selfless like that. I知 standing by.
You're only 8,417 on the list so keep your fingers crossed. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:48 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:04 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
We've got a few that have sent PM's. Hoping to have a decision later this evening.

I was going to have one of you mods do it, BUT I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE MOD LOUNGE ANYMORE TO ASK.
Someone had the bright idea to let Bowser redecorate the Mod Lounge. I don't think you really want to go in there.....
[Reply]
Renegade 12:15 PM 01-19-2022
Someone had the bright idea to let Bowser redecorate the Mod Lounge. I don't think you really want to go in there.....
Pics or it didn't happen:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:18 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
from Imgflip Meme Generator
X
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:20 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Pics or it didn't happen:-)

[Reply]
FRCDFED 12:25 PM 01-19-2022
Awesome gesture! Congratulations to the eventual winner!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up