ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Divisional Round- Buffalo @ KC Game Roll Call
Sofa King 03:02 PM 01-17-2022
Ok, who's going?

I think myself and a few family members are going to get tickets and head down. Maybe some of you ticket pros can answer some questions. We'd like to get some tickets mid field, between the 40's either lower or upper deck is fine. Any thing we should know about those spots? Should be buy tickets now or wait to see if price drops through the week? Who do you normally get them through, ticketmaster, stubhub, ticketsforless, etc? Cool stuff to see on Saturday around town? Best places to eat?

When does tailgating open up normally? I'd like to swing by for some tailgating if anyone is open to 3 adults and two older teenage kids being around. I'd gladly bring beer, etc. Would be nice to meet some people.

Good hotels near arrowhead? Either walking distance or a short drive is fine.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:08 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Thank god for technology.
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:28 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Shag:
So...is this F24 tailgate open to outsiders, and a friendly opposing fan? This bourbon talk has my interest piqued...

Won't be able to contribute much, but I could probably come armed with a bottle of rye.
If you can get past me yeah sure
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:34 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Monty:
Hell yeah, you'll see me at F24. This is going to be great! Bringing Mrs. Monty as well.

As far as Bourbon choices go, these are nice:

1. Wilderness Trail, very smooth
2. Redemption, just badass
3. Angels Envy, haven't had it.......yet. :-)

I trust Bearcat. You? #Notsomuch :-)
You might be surprised where I get a lot of my bourbon recommendations then... :-) :-)

Angel's Envy is great and the rye is a favorite. Haven't tried Redemption, but looks like it's available here.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:41 PM 01-18-2022
So...is this F24 tailgate open to outsiders, and a friendly opposing fan? This bourbon talk has my interest piqued...

Won't be able to contribute much, but I could probably come armed with a bottle of rye.
A friendly Bills fan?

That Doesnt Exist Rerez GIFfrom That Doesnt Exist GIFs

[Reply]
luv 04:43 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Monty:
Hell yeah, you'll see me at F24. This is going to be great! Bringing Mrs. Monty as well.

As far as Bourbon choices go, these are nice:

1. Wilderness Trail, very smooth
2. Redemption, just badass
3. Angels Envy, haven't had it.......yet. :-)

I trust Bearcat. You? #Notsomuch :-)
Redemption Rye is one of the fiance's favorites. Please don't go getting him in trouble...lol.
[Reply]
007 06:36 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by luv:
Redemption Rye is one of the fiance's favorites. Please don't go getting him in trouble...lol.

Too late
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:40 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
See you at F24 I hope. Bearcat and I are working on the bourbon selection.
Bourbon acquired.
[Reply]
objxtn 01-18-2022, 07:34 PM
This message has been deleted by objxtn. Reason: Delete
Seanathon 07:46 PM 01-18-2022
I bought some tickets for my Dad and I. He's getting older and I can't imagine the two of us ever seeing another Chiefs team like this. He took me to my first game when I was 7 years old, front row by the tunnel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHsVw_mDot4

The price on the ticket was $40 back then. Well, it cost me quite a bit more than that to take him this time but I'm so excited. I haven't been to a Mahomes era game and was always driving people home with Uber, envious of the 2019/2020 fans I drove home. I went a little bit overboard, but it is going to be worth every penny win or lose.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:47 PM 01-18-2022

I know of a Jets fan, a Charger fan (seriously!) and a Viking fan that attended that tailgate and all survived. Just don't douche it up and KC fans will treat you right. Well...unless you happen to be highly intoxicated and accidentally pass out in the wrong Jeep Cherokee....
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:55 PM 01-18-2022

Yes, please come. We'll be right next to a large lightpole you can climb and will set a table on fire for you to jump on. I will personally provide the bottle of bourbon you'll be enjoying on your way to the hospital as you miss the game getting an arrowhead dislodged from your forehead.

Bring your friends?
[Reply]
neech 08:00 PM 01-18-2022
Yes, please come. We'll be right next to a large lightpole you can climb and will set a table on fire for you to jump on. I will personally provide the bottle of bourbon you'll be enjoying on your way to the hospital as you miss the game getting an arrowhead dislodged from your forehead.

Bring your friends?
I was hoping someone would take him under your wings that’s thoughtful of you to do that TwistedChief. Show them an arrowhead welcome.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:02 PM 01-18-2022

Bring your friends?
Shhhh....that's supposed to be a surprise...
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:11 PM 01-18-2022
Any covid regulation bullshit in arrowhead we have to deal with?

Any recommendations for easy to get to hotels near there? Something decent with a bar would be cool.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:30 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Any covid regulation bullshit in arrowhead we have to deal with?

Any recommendations for easy to get to hotels near there? Something decent with a bar would be cool.
The hotels near the stadium suck all the dicks. Unless you're into no sleep due to noise and drug deals.

Will cost more, but the better hotels are Downtown and on The Plaza.

No COVID restrictions at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Shag 08:33 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I know of a Jets fan, a Charger fan (seriously!) and a Viking fan that attended that tailgate and all survived. Just don't douche it up and KC fans will treat you right. Well...unless you happen to be highly intoxicated and accidentally pass out in the wrong Jeep Cherokee....

Bring your friends?
It's not me to worry about - I'm a lifelong, diehard Chiefs fan, who reads this forum every day. My buddy is the Bills fan, so all shit can be directed at him, lol
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up