« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:00 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Burrow is better than Allen.
Don't see how this is true at all. While I've been super critical of Allen's propensity to choke in big games in his career so far, his presence as a running threat allows him to surpass Burrow. If he brings his best in any given game, he's very, very difficult to defend.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:02 PM 01-16-2022
Not a fan of Buffalo as #3 seed getting an extra day of rest compared to #2 KC. Meanwhile in the NFC, the #2 seed got an extra day of rest.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:02 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Not a fan of Buffalo as #3 seed getting an extra day of rest compared to #2 KC. Meanwhile in the NFC, the #2 seed got an extra day of rest.
Yea, that’s fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
tk13 11:03 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
At least it's better than playing the MNF game and having to go to Tampa and play Brady on a short week.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:05 PM 01-16-2022
I’m going to talk some major shit to Fred Jackson when Dropping the kid Off to school!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:06 PM 01-16-2022
McKinnon started tonight and played excellent. He's lethal on those passes in the flat and on screens, home run speed. He helped open everything up.

When they started accounting for him Mahomes found some running lanes. We need to keep that going against BUF. Clyde is a really good RB2 option. Nasty.
[Reply]
BuckeyeTheDog 11:06 PM 01-16-2022
I thought Singletary was awesome in that game.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:07 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Don't see how this is true at all. While I've been super critical of Allen's propensity to choke in big games in his career so far, his presence as a running threat allows him to surpass Burrow. If he brings his best in any given game, he's very, very difficult to defend.
Josh Allen turns into a gigantic pussy when he’s pressured. Look no further than last years championship game as proof of that. Meanwhile Joe Burrow is elite vs pressure:

Joe Burrow THRIVES off pressure

Burrow when pressured this season

NFL Rank
Comp pct 61% 1st
Yards/att 8.6 1st
QB Rating 92.4 1st pic.twitter.com/Rk7ElGHlAo

— NFL on CBS 🏈 (@NFLonCBS) January 11, 2022

Burrow also is the most accurate QB in football this year at 70% completion rate. I’m sure Chase helps that but Tyreek/Kelce help Mahomes. Just the way it is.

I’m more worried about the QB that is accurate and good under pressure than the erratic QB who can run but turns into Alex Smith when he’s pressured
[Reply]
DRM08 11:08 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, that’s fucking bullshit.
All about greed. NBC wanted Mahomes & Big Ben, a much better draw than Josh Allen & Belichick. Still sucks that it basically punishes the higher seeded team. Meanwhile Tom Brady gets to play a team that got stuck in a Monday night game with a short week heading to next weekend.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:08 PM 01-16-2022
Burrow will be smoking Derrick Henry's ponytail, Jeff.Fischer
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:09 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yep you are right. Those 2 games were very close.
NE got zero flags in the first game...
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:12 PM 01-16-2022
I think we're going to beat them about as badly as they beat New England. I think the offense is going to treat this like a revenge game and the defense is just not the same beast as last time

Cinci is going to beat the shit out of the Titans so the afccg can be a revenge game too
[Reply]
DRM08 11:12 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Josh Allen turns into a gigantic pussy when he’s pressured. Look no further than last years championship game as proof of that. Meanwhile Joe Burrow is elite vs pressure:

Burrow also is the most accurate QB in football this year at 70% completion rate. I’m sure Chase helps that but Tyreek/Kelce help Mahomes. Just the way it is.

I’m more worried about the QB that is accurate and good under pressure than the erratic QB who can run but turns into Alex Smith when he’s pressured
Burrow loves that back shoulder fade where Chase pushes off every time. Very hard to defend it because the refs allow Chase to get away with the pushes.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:13 PM 01-16-2022
A colt defensive back mentioned the game plan against Buffalo was to play 2 high safeties and to switch up looks on Allen.

Belichick gave Daboll way too many easy views of their coverage.

Pull the plug or controller that Daboll has with Allen and make him play QB.

We also add Chris Jones and Melvin Ingram while they lose Tre White.

We're going to stomp on them as long as Spags does what he normally does.

Last game Buffalo played 2 deep safeties and took away RPO pass options. Well, Reid finally has loaded up on plays to attack that.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:13 PM 01-16-2022
In a weird way I feel better about this. I think the chiefs will show up early for this one. They started slow against pit. This in a way is the superbowl. Cincy needed the refs to beat us.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 103
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up