ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 79
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.


I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
Bump 08:04 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
This is moral leadership. To have a president who's unafraid of doing the right thing is a needed breath of fresh air.
it's the opposite of the right thing, but I think you know that.
[Reply]
eDave 08:09 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
it's the opposite of the right thing, but I think you know that.
It's government tyranny. Time for you to start shooting people with guns you are allow to have for this exact reason. Don't just talk about it. Do it.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:11 PM 09-09-2021
If you ever wanted joeshitshispants and fellow democrats to stick a gun to their head and pull the trigger they just did.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:13 PM 09-09-2021
If America doesn’t want this I expect we’ll see mass protests in the streets, similar in scale or even bigger than the women’s March!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:13 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
It's government tyranny. Time for you to start shooting people with guns you are allow to have for this exact reason. Don't just talk about it. Do it.
Joe shits his diaper barely over 40 percent approval and now he's going to attack 80 to 100 million Americans?

Sorry, your old man is toast.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:15 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Add on: Anyone suspected of subverting the OSHA mandate, owner or employee, is liable for contributing to the pandemic. Make it so any American can sue them and make it illegal to recoup legal fees for the defense. $10,000 dollar fine. No need for standing to sue.

And yet pharma is immune to any litigation regarding any side effects from their vaccines.

Irony is thick


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:16 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
If America doesn’t want this I expect we’ll see mass protests in the streets, similar in scale or even bigger than the women’s March!
They had a women's march?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:19 PM 09-09-2021
How many companies with more than 100 employees have HR or other systems that can handle the retardedchimp's request? Hilarious watching a brain dead pretend he can mandate something like this.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:20 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Joe shits his diaper barely over 40 percent approval and now he's going to attack 80 to 100 million Americans?

Sorry, your old man is toast.

70% of adults are vaxxed and pissed at the selfish 30%
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:23 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
How many companies with more than 100 employees have HR or other systems that can handle the retardedchimp's request? Hilarious watching a brain dead pretend he can mandate something like this.

I thought private industry was way more responsive / agile than the government
[Reply]
MGRS13 08:23 PM 09-09-2021
Am I missing something? This isn’t a mandatory vaccination. It’s just testing if not vaccinated correct?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:24 PM 09-09-2021
It's going to be awesome watching demdumb politicians defend you have to be vaccinated if you want to keep your job in the 2022 election.
[Reply]
eDave 08:25 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Joe shits his diaper barely over 40 percent approval and now he's going to attack 80 to 100 million Americans?

Sorry, your old man is toast.
He was toast when he entered office. He's a 1 term stop gap.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:27 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
70% of adults are vaxxed and pissed at the selfish 30%
Because they are emotional and being manipulated into being pissed. Dumb sheep
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:27 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
70% of adults are vaxxed and pissed at the selfish 30%
Seriously, you sound retarded

If your vaccine works what is there to be mad at?

Obviously you don't believe in your jabs.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 79
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up