ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 79
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 06:40 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
just curious, who will get exceptions to this? Johnson and Johnson? Phizer? White House staff? Just wondering
People not covered by OSHA.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:43 PM 09-09-2021
Add on: Anyone suspected of subverting the OSHA mandate, owner or employee, is liable for contributing to the pandemic. Make it so any American can sue them and make it illegal to recoup legal fees for the defense. $10,000 dollar fine. No need for standing to sue.
[Reply]
Tnerped 06:47 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Vedy vedy interdasting....

Wonder if the teacher's union will demand exemptions?

Source; https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-live-updates/
Teachers union is pretty liberal, while I find the majority of postal employees to be quite conservative.. but maybe my office and the others I've worked in are outliers.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:49 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Add on: Anyone suspected of subverting the OSHA mandate, owner or employee, is liable for contributing to the pandemic. Make it so any American can sue them and make it illegal to recoup legal fees for the defense. $10,000 dollar fine. No need for standing to sue.
You guys want to see how insane the left has gotten? read this. These are no longer people, just husks and useful idiots.

This stuff is getting wayyyy too dark. Soon they will be justifying imprisonment and perhaps even violence/murder....we really aren't far off. Read what happened in Russia, it started with tiny steps, but once the momentum gets going...
[Reply]
Tnerped 06:49 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Camaro:
They threw the usps a bone for helping rig the election
Cringe.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:51 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
You guys want to see how insane the left has gotten? read this. These are no longer people, just husks and useful idiots.

This stuff is getting wayyyy too dark. Soon they will be justifying imprisonment and perhaps even violence/murder....we really aren't far off. Read what happened in Russia, it started with tiny steps, but once the momentum gets going...
I thought enabling citizens to enforce laws was all the rage? Is that no longer true?
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 07:25 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
I thought enabling citizens to enforce laws was all the rage? Is that no longer true?
Iíve seen you arguing against it all day every day in the abortion thread so I would assume it should be the same in this one, no?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:41 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
That very well be next on his list. Interstate travel, anyway.

And to attend school
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:41 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
just curious, who will get exceptions to this? Johnson and Johnson? Phizer? White House staff? Just wondering
Labor unions always get exemptions to things.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:52 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
Letís do this again, outlaw abortions and you can make mandates. Deal?

Are you suggesting that mandating a shot as a condition of employment is the same as forcing a woman to carry a baby for nine months and then give birth?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 07:53 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Are you suggesting that mandating a shot as a condition of employment is the same as forcing a woman to carry a baby for nine months and then give birth?
If you outlawed abortion, you would be forcing women not to commit murder.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:54 PM 09-09-2021
Right to choose???
[Reply]
eDave 08:00 PM 09-09-2021
This is moral leadership. To have a president who's unafraid of doing the right thing is a needed breath of fresh air.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 08:00 PM 09-09-2021
Are you suggesting the murder of a child is the same as a minuscule chance of an unvaccinated person giving COVID to a vaccinated person in which they then have a 99.9999% chance of survival? Just want to make sure we are on the same page first.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:00 PM 09-09-2021
They can get tested if they donít want the vaccine

She can use birth control if she doesnít want to get pregnant.

Donít see a big issue either way.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 79
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up