Dante84 01:59 PM 04-30-2021

The @Chiefs are signing FA RB Jerrick McKinnon, per sources. @nflnetwork @gmfb

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) April 30, 2021

[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:43 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Interesting read on KC running backs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...8lM?li=BBnbfcL
Excellent read Coogs thanks for posting. Short article everyone should read. Bottom line, none of the three RBs have the athleticism to make this offense go the way #1 showed it can (please don't bring up freaking Gore). Love that Mahomes quote in the video where he told JM he could be key to unlock the offense. Great point that CEH non-use in the pass game must be because of what he's shown in practice. I've been holding out hope for CEH but Sunday was a real eye opener.
[Reply]
emaw1979 11:47 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Excellent read Coogs thanks for posting. Short article everyone should read. Bottom line, none of the three RBs have the athleticism to make this offense go the way #1 showed it can (please don't bring up freaking Gore). Love that Mahomes quote in the video where he told JM he could be key to unlock the offense. Great point that CEH non-use in the pass game must be because of what he's shown in practice. I've been holding out hope for CEH but Sunday was a real eye opener.
The McKinnon Game showed us all why Veach reached for a RB in the first round. A good RB is the missing piece that takes a very good offense to the next level, unfortunately, CEH is a swing and miss. Even when healthy, as the article states and we all see, he's not athletic enough to be that guy.

The McKinnon Game also showed us that we don't need to pick RB with a first-round pick. You can find a Kareem Hunt in the 3rd round. You can find a McKinnon type back in FA. CEH is fine for depth but we need more McKinnon-type athleticism in the backfield to unleash this offense.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:49 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
The McKinnon Game showed us all why Veach reached for a RB in the first round. A good RB is the missing piece that takes a very good offense to the next level, unfortunately, CEH is a swing and miss. Even when healthy, as the article states and we all see, he's not athletic enough to be that guy.

The McKinnon Game also showed us that we don't need to pick RB with a first-round pick. You can find a Kareem Hunt in the 3rd round. You can find a McKinnon type back in FA. CEH is fine for depth but we need more McKinnon-type athleticism in the backfield to unleash this offense.
Is this your lame attempt at running away from the fake news bullshit you posted in a previous thread? :-)
[Reply]
emaw1979 12:04 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Is this your lame attempt at running away from the fake news bullshit you posted in a previous thread? :-)
Nope just buying time until I can say more. Soon
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:27 AM 01-20-2022
I hope to God he starts on Sunday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rico 09:15 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Swag.

Dat Dirrrrrrty South swagggggg!!!
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:13 AM 01-20-2022
Pittsburgh viewed him as a legit playmaker. One play, their D sent two guys to cover McKinnon leaving Robinson wide open.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:22 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by TexasChief:
He’s the dumbest dude on this board.
Which would be fine if he wasn't such a complete arrogant ass about it.

That guy has been wrong more than anyone I've seen post here, and he's usually unnecessarily belittling people in the process.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:44 AM 01-20-2022
I watched the full highlights from the previous game and there are just so many plays he made that we’ve been begging CEH to make that he simply can’t do. I’ve posted before as well that CEH seems to have bad spatial awareness which is why his receiving game leaves a lot to be desired. I don’t believe we all of the sudden had new magical screens and rb passes but it’s just that McKinnon gets himself into better spots.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:46 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I watched the full highlights from the previous game and there are just so many plays he made that we’ve been begging CEH to make that he simply can’t do. I’ve posted before as well that CEH seems to have bad spatial awareness which is why his receiving game leaves a lot to be desired. I don’t believe we all of the sudden had new magical screens and rb passes but it’s just that McKinnon gets himself into better spots.
He does the little things well.

He feints inside to set up the LB before breaking into space. He gets his body in a position to run with the ball as he's catching it. He's patient enough to wait for things to set up before using his speed to his advantage.

He's just a better fit and by a fair amount.
[Reply]
rico 10:50 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Sometimes CEH resembles a little kid trying to run in snow pants out there. Not pretty.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:39 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by rico:
Sometimes CEH resembles a little kid trying to run in snow pants out there. Not pretty.
:-)

What a remarkable visual.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:48 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by rico:
Oh man, this is so ridiculously accurate. :-)

That TD run a few weeks back where he bounced off the line and then went nuts in the end zone just looked so dorky. He is just not intimidating in any way, shape or form. He's kind of a twerp, there's really no kind way to state it.

I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but man he just isn't good.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:56 PM 01-20-2022
I’d try to get Matt Brieda as well this offseason. Same type of back. 4.38 speed with vision.
[Reply]
-King- 03:24 PM 12-18-2022
Such a good player man.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 23
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up