ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 227 of 315
« First < 127177217223224225226227 228229230231237277 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:47 PM 08-23-2021
Phillip Rivers is gonna take you places Lew
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:02 PM 08-23-2021
So, what's the point in bidding on players and having a place your money tied up in the guy you want if the person who didn't resign him can just sign him after bidding ends.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:04 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
So, what's the point in bidding on players and having a place your money tied up in the guy you want if the person who didn't resign him can just sign him after bidding ends.
Yeah, we might have to change that going forward, or put a limit on the number of matches or something. I agree that it's too easy to let your guy test the market and then just match the bid.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:08 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, we might have to change that going forward, or put a limit on the number of matches or something. I agree that it's too easy to let your guy test the market and then just match the bid.
I mean I've done it with my guys so I'm not mad about losing it but I just stopped bidding on my players and hoped it would go for low amount
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:17 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I mean I've done it with my guys so I'm not mad about losing it but I just stopped bidding on my players and hoped it would go for low amount
That's what I did too
[Reply]
carlos3652 03:00 PM 08-23-2021
When you can only keep 2 players per year, and you have to slap 5 years on them... This more than makes up for it... You let them test the water to resign them for less than 5 years.

But maybe we can tag players as a restricted free agent (RFA) before Free Agency Starts allowing the original team the ability of keeping 3-5 players per year that you don't want to give 5 years to?
[Reply]
cdcox 08:46 PM 08-23-2021
In planning how free agency would work, I wanted it to be easier to retain your own players while Rain Man was advocating putting owners in more hot-seat situations with greater player mobility (Rain Man, correct me if I am misstating your motivations). In the end, we landed in the middle. I have to say, I have really enjoyed this free agency period in the two leagues I'm playing in (Chiefs1 and Raiders1). There are plenty of players on the market (more so in Chiefs1) that can improve my team and I look forward to making my daily bids. I haven't yet lost a player I really wanted to retain, and have added some talent to my roster. I think I would be open to tweaking things to promote even greater player mobility (i.e., losing a player that I wanted to retain).

We're still trying to get the formula right.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:19 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Phillip Rivers is gonna take you places Lew
Have you seen my other QBs?!?!?!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:58 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Have you seen my other QBs?!?!?!
Nah I've only paid attention to my team. I signed half the available free agents imma win it all this year lew
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:59 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nah I've only paid attention to my team. I signed half the available free agents imma win it all this year lew
It's cute that you went and spent a zillion dollars on a couple of washed up slot receivers and a journeyman 31 yr old LBer and all.

But, I mean, I added a HoF safety and top available outside CB for asswipe money and then traded my #4 receiver for the best 'backer in the game. And don't y'all worry about a bidding war in FA for him in a couple years because I've got that extension drawn up already.

That Jayon Brown - Fred Warner - Jordyn Brooks LB corps (who I took with the pick I got from you - y'know, after I knocked your 15-1 team out of the playoffs) is gonna be hell on wheels for a loooooong time.

But don't worry - I only have the best secondary and one of the best DLs in the league to boot. Y'all better hope that Kinlaw pick is as disappointing as I think it might be because if that guys even a slightly above average player, Yannick, Kinlaw, Kenny Clark and Myles Garrett are gonna be haunting your dreams for awhile...
[Reply]
lewdog 04:05 PM 08-25-2021
Who won league 1 last year?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:14 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Who won league 1 last year?
Same guy that also knocked you out of the playoffs.
[Reply]
carlos3652 04:34 PM 08-25-2021
I mean, who in here, didn't beat the Billy Goats last year??? lol

In Raiders I got to the Conf Championship in year 1, and to the bowl and lost in year 2.. here is hoping Rodgers can take me to the promise land with his MVP year.

In our Chiefs I league... eff you guys. Its super competitive and hard. Losing to Corona in the payoffs stung.. but pretty sure i would have been destroyed by DJ in the next game.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:58 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Same guy that also knocked you out of the playoffs.
Who the fuck was that?!?!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:44 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's cute that you went and spent a zillion dollars on a couple of washed up slot receivers and a journeyman 31 yr old LBer and all.

But, I mean, I added a HoF safety and top available outside CB for asswipe money and then traded my #4 receiver for the best 'backer in the game. And don't y'all worry about a bidding war in FA for him in a couple years because I've got that extension drawn up already.

That Jayon Brown - Fred Warner - Jordyn Brooks LB corps (who I took with the pick I got from you - y'know, after I knocked your 15-1 team out of the playoffs) is gonna be hell on wheels for a loooooong time.

But don't worry - I only have the best secondary and one of the best DLs in the league to boot. Y'all better hope that Kinlaw pick is as disappointing as I think it might be because if that guys even a slightly above average player, Yannick, Kinlaw, Kenny Clark and Myles Garrett are gonna be haunting your dreams for awhile...
Bruh I got Rodney Hudson and I just signed Cameron Jordan :-) my secondary is better than yours too
[Reply]
Page 227 of 315
« First < 127177217223224225226227 228229230231237277 > Last »
Up