ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 236 of 288
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:45 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Short video this week?

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:22 PM 01-20-2022
No playoff gifs? WTF?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:25 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No playoff gifs? WTF?
You know the rules.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Here are the rules for the GIF thread.

1. If GIFs are posted during the game, i.e. Clay has no life during the weekend, they get posted after the game here.

2. If Clay is watching the game with someone, or at the game, GIFs are delayed two or three days.

3. If Clay is also making a video that week, that takes priority, and GIFs are then delayed until Friday.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:08 PM 01-21-2022
hi friends

this was a very fine climbing of the pocket and firing into a closing window on 3rd and 11

good pocket presence here - this throw is actually nuts. not sure if the DB got a hand in there or pringle just flat dropped it.

patrick got absolutely nailed by two rushers here and stood in there and fired it into the hole, just elite

patrick's acceleration seems different than it did early in the year - he got out QUICK here

love this play with dual action in the backfield and the little angle route by kelce - almost like a RB route out of the backfield

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 PM 01-21-2022
i saw this place right in front of me live, and i just marvel at kelce's ability to boatrace every defender on the field. i swear he hasn't run like this all year.

also, really bad defensive call - man coverage on 2nd and 10 with a blitzer - you're toast against these guys, just toast

one of the slickest dimes patrick has ever thrown

mahomes did a nice job of moving in the pocket just a little in this game, to open up his throw....and wow this throw...he fired a rocket...i thought it was going to be picked live but this pass had some velocity

oh it's beautiful

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:12 PM 01-21-2022
HEY FAT BOY

great protection here...patrick and the O-line are perfectly in sync

HE GOOD

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:16 PM 01-21-2022
Yeah, PM was on point Sunday for sure.

When he's dialed in like that I just don't know how they lose. It could happen but man it would have to be weird.

He's just capable of dragging a team kicking and screaming to 40+ points.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:17 PM 01-21-2022
that last one is a beautiful timing route.. I WANT MORE
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:19 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
that last one is a beautiful timing route.. I WANT MORE
Mahomes seemed to want to throw that on a line drive a lot last two years.

He has been putting air under that throw more and more.

I still marvel at him just knowing Tyreek was going to be that open. He didn't look at him until his arm was back.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:22 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Mahomes seemed to want to throw that on a line drive a lot last two years.

He has been putting air under that throw more and more.

I still marvel at him just knowing Tyreek was going to be that open. He didn't look at him until his arm was back.
Yeah - if he starts getting that loft under his deep balls with regularity, the league is FUCKED.

Hill can adjust to thrown balls like few in the game. You give him an extra step to track the ball down and he'll get there more often than he doesn't.

That was a beauty of a floater.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:37 PM 01-21-2022
The Allegretti TD is just awesome. How do they even call that?

Lets take a back up Offensive Lineman, put him in a playoff game against the NFLs ALL TIME Sack leader.

Then ask him to discard the NFLs sack leader like a sack of potatoes, quickly, so we can throw a TD to you. Got it? Good, lets go.

This play is incredible for so many reasons. Andy is truly a genius.

There was really no reason to call this play in that game at that time. Unless you are mind fucking Buffalo to set them up for something next week.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:46 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:

Lets take a back up Offensive Lineman, put him in a playoff game against the NFLs ALL TIME Sack leader.

Then ask him to discard the NFLs sack leader like a sack of potatoes, quickly, so we can throw a TD to you. Got it? Good, lets go.

This play is incredible for so many reasons. Andy is truly a genius.

There was really no reason to call this play in that game at that time. Unless you are mind fucking Buffalo to set them up for something next week.
My memory is that Allegretti was like the 4th option on that play - I think it was designed for Burton, IIRC.

The one that I think was a mind-fuck was the Kelce throw. I can't see Reid EVER using that in a tight spot in a legitimately close game. But I like that he put it on tape because I could easily see him using Kelce on a draw in a short yardage situation where he pumps that ball to sell it like he's going to make that throw.

It was put on tape precisely as misdirection, IMO.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:47 PM 01-21-2022

You can see the first three reads there.

Kelce, Burton and Bell.

Mahomes hit an OL as his fourth read.

Truly magnifique.

Also, I think the two goal line passes, Andy wants them thinking pass down there. He wants to soften up Buffalo Sunday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It was put on tape precisely as misdirection, IMO.
Yes, they can't cheat the run now when Kelce is taking the snap.

Also, looking at that play, Kelce could have run it in anyway. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:52 PM 01-21-2022
Not sure HOW they call that but I know what the media IS calling it.

The "Thick Six".

:-)
[Reply]
Page 236 of 288
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Up