ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittsburgh Dad on Sunday's Game
gblowfish 10:36 AM 01-20-2022

[Reply]
srvy 04:02 PM 01-20-2022
I did almost make it to almost 2:00 not even a tiny chuckle and quit.

I hate these youtube reaction turds trying to make a quick buck. Phoneys and its obvious.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 04:05 AM 01-21-2022
It was entertaining... Not laugh out loud stuff, but more smile and relax funny.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:00 PM 01-21-2022
This one's hilarious as well :-)

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:18 AM 01-22-2022
What? Why?
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:27 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This one's hilarious as well :-)

That was great!
[Reply]
Frazod 02:36 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
That was great!
The look on his face at 6:24 - I haven't laughed that hard in a while. :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:43 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The look on his face at 6:24 - I haven't laughed that hard in a while. :-)
He has a whole series he does on the season. It's him dressed in different jersies of teams, representing their fan bases. I want to like it, but each episode is like...loooong...and I guess really cerebral. I don't really get a lot of it and it's IMO not funny at all. But he's got a TON of fans and likes.

This video was good because it was short, and actually funny. This guy has partnered with Brandon Perna and they have a show together on YouTube as well.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:58 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
He has a whole series he does on the season. It's him dressed in different jersies of teams, representing their fan bases. I want to like it, but each episode is like...loooong...and I guess really cerebral. I don't really get a lot of it and it's IMO not funny at all. But he's got a TON of fans and likes.

This video was good because it was short, and actually funny. This guy has partnered with Brandon Perna and they have a show together on YouTube as well.
I agree. This Steelers one was okay, but all of the other fan reacts videos are the same joke and the same formula.

If your team is bad and loses, he just accepts it. If your team is bad and pulls off a rare win, he looks amazed and in disbelief. If your team is really good and loses, he's sad. If your team is good and wins, he's cocky. I mean, there are only so many jokes you can do with this video concept.

But people lap that shit up, and I have to admit, I've clicked on his Chiefs-related content more than a few times when it shows up on my recommended list. That's how he gets ya and why he's so popular. Because everybody is a sucker for somebody talking about their own team.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up