Page 103 of 103
« First < 3539399100101102103
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:09 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I was there, too. And while you really can't blame Pat for anything, some first half points would have been nice.

Yeah 0pts at halftime usually doesn’t win many games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:15 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
After watching four different high-flying (well semi for some of them) offenses look very pedestrian today, I'm feeling a lot better about the chances the Bills offense comes back to earth tomorrow.

Scoring usually goes down in the playoffs so I always bet the under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:02 AM 01-23-2022
I was there, too. And while you really can't blame Pat for anything, some first half points would have been nice.
Him taking that sack in the 1st half was really his one costly mistake of the game -- and it ended up being a big one.

Still, though. Damn, that was a classic second half. What he did with 29 seconds remaining was hall of fame like.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:28 PM 01-23-2022
Jesus, Nick. Shut up. :-)
Nick is my favorite Chiefs homer and troll. His First Thing First segments after Chiefs games with the banter back and forth between Wildes and Broussard is really entertaining.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:49 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I.put every dollar I'm betting this week on KC. I'm not just talking.
So...how much did you end up making?

*Chuckles
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I.put every dollar I'm betting this week on KC. I'm not just talking.
Sat behind an asshole Rams fan that wore a Josh Allen jersey to the game because he put a wager on the Bills.

Complete ass.

Mahomes stole his money.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:06 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I think the Chiefs will win the game!
Yip!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:59 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
If Par Mahomes is what we all believe he is, the Chiefs win.

This is a legacy game for him. Winning games like this is what cements you as the best of your generation.

Copy and paste if we win.
The legend grows..
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:03 AM 01-24-2022
Who was the officiating crew last night because they did a solid job. I love it when flags stay in pockets.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:06 AM 01-24-2022
I genuinely feel bad for Bills fans. That playoff loss was worse than any we’ve ever had minus maybe the Pats game in 2018.

Usually we knew pre-Mahomes era that we were fucked bc of our QB but Josh Allen played a near perfect game. 4 TD’s/0 INT’s, 70+ completion % and a 136 QB rating.

He was Mahomes equal until the very end. Man I just can’t imagine being on the other side of that. We’ve had huge letdowns but losing with 13 seconds left?!?! And they traded with us to get the guy who ripped their hearts out.

Poor bastards.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:12 AM 01-24-2022
I threw a fit and started to head out at 13sec something told me to stick around and watch monitor so I did. Once we got to midfield and called TO I was like holy shit we aint done yet and went back to seat for rest of game. Holy shit Im emotionally and physically drained right now. Hungover too.
[Reply]
Reroka 08:16 AM 01-24-2022
This should be another great game. Prob not as hard as the game we just won.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:20 AM 01-24-2022
I was at the game last night and was surprised to see Josh Allen put up those good of numbers. It seemed like he used his legs and check downs to have a pretty solid night. Outside of the big quick strike TD, he looked a lot like Alex Smith. I also found it interesting that on most of their big 4th and short or 3rd and short conversions that they don’t really trust his arm over his legs. It was crazy to see how productive his numbers were, because he really didn’t look like a world beater out there when I was watching it live.
[Reply]
IrishChief 08:38 AM 01-24-2022
When Kelce was tripped after his catch from mahomes to set up the FG to tie the game, was he down by contact when the player tripped him or was he down by contact when another player touched him after he fell?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:51 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So...how much did you end up making?

*Chuckles
A couple grand.

But I didn't hit it as hard as my friend who won 5K.

I push all in with play money but I am kind of cautious in how much starting capital I play with.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 103
« First < 3539399100101102103
Up