KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:02 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Not to mention meme feeling conflicted, defending one of the board's biggest RWNJs.
No conflict here. KCJ over reacted and took a situation where an azzhole lied about him and insulted him and made it worse. Clearly, he should have taken the moral high ground and allowed said azzhole to proceed with his attack without responding. He didn't.

But to then blame him for his prediciment while allowing the instigator to go unchallenged, and infact congratulated, is wrong.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:03 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
Not the same situation. ON THIS THREAD there were no ill words until someone attacked his manhood and lied about him...

give me a similiar analogy and I'll respond. From where I sit ANYTHING that happened AFTER the lie and the initial attack are on the shoulders of the instigator. Thus if it were MY son lying and slandering someone and then that person lashed out at him I certainly would not cry with him at being attacked. I'd say he likely got what was coming seeing HE was dishonest and hurled the first stone. :-)
So if your son lied about a kid cutting in line for the drinking fountain, and that kid pulled out a sword and chopped your son's head off, it'd be on your dead son?

Now that friends, is a CODE.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 02:04 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So if your son lied about a kid cutting in line for the drinking fountain, and that kid pulled out a sword and chopped his head off, it'd be on your son?

Haha. For some reason that reminded me of the movie UHF, and "Conan the Librarian".

"Sorry, these are a bit overdue.."

"GAHHHHHHHH!"

I apologize if noone has ever seen UHF.
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:06 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So if your son lied about a kid cutting in line for the drinking fountain, and that kid pulled out a sword and chopped your son's head off, it'd be on your dead son?

So now KCJ has cut off someone's head. Nice. Or rather great analogy there.

Don't herniate a disc stretching...
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:08 PM 01-10-2005
Not the same situation. ON THIS THREAD there were no ill words until one person attacked his manhood and lied about him...

give me a similiar analogy and I'll respond. From where I sit ANYTHING that happened AFTER the lie and the initial attack are on the shoulders of the instigator. Thus, if it were my son lying and slandering someone and then that person lashed out at him I certainly would not cry with him at being attacked. I'd say he likely got what was coming seeing HE was dishonest and hurled the first stone. :-)

This thread reminds me of my boys when they were 8 and 4. One would instigate a fight and then pretend they were the victim of a brutual attack that came out of nowhere... :-)
Yeah, I guess calling your son a sissy or a girly-boy wouldn't be a lie.

How about if the bully called his mom a sleazy whor...hmmm, nevermind.

I knew you'd find a way to spin out of this one.
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:10 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yeah, I guess calling your son a sissy or a girly-boy wouldn't be a lie.

How about if the bully called his mom a sleazy whor...hmmm, nevermind.

I knew you'd find a way to spin out of this one.
Oh, and aren't you a big man insulting the children of a poster...

damn, you've reached new heights especially for someone as challenged as yourself. :-)

You should be proud.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:10 PM 01-10-2005

He had to get the Bronze Star somehow. Maybe this was it.
[Reply]
memyselfI 02:12 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Maybe. I assumed they give those awards to people who actually earned them. I could be wrong.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:13 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
I personally want to like the guy, I like to get along with everybody, and I respect the heck out of what he's done, but he geniunely thinks I'm a classless lowlife simply because I happen to think Dick Vermeil has had a better coaching career than Marty or Gunther.

Yeah, he's got completely the wrong reason. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 02:13 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Shit, shit, shit.

Crap. I wanted to swing at that one.
[Reply]
go bo 02:13 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
In other news, the sun is yellow. This is the same guy that would go post a thread just about every single week the Chiefs lost to remind us that Gunther was 16-16 as a head coach and we never should've fired him. He would never want to start a fight. I personally want to like the guy, I like to get along with everybody, and I respect the heck out of what he's done, but he geniunely thinks I'm a classless lowlife simply because I happen to think Dick Vermeil has had a better coaching career than Marty or Gunther. There's nothing I or anybody else can do.
classless lowlife?

what, have you been promoted or something?
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:15 PM 01-10-2005
Feh...I didnt lie, I didnt know he was on the BB...I dont typically get on the BB during the weekend and found this thread at the top and found it too good to resist.

As far as questioning his manhood, so the F! what. Dude's threatened me in the past before his balls became bronze from his tour in Iraq over a BB squabble. He's had issues for many years.

denise can go lick a turd.
[Reply]
go bo 02:16 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
Shit, shit, shit.

Crap. I wanted to swing at that one.
ya gotta be quick when the apricot man is in the house... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:19 PM 01-10-2005
Oh and FTR, We're still 95 sentences light...I want to thank denise for keeping the thread near the top as Ive been somewhat busy today.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:20 PM 01-10-2005

Don't herniate a disc stretching...
Don't be obtuse, the point is Proct-o's reaction was FAR out of order, considering the slight.

But enough of this, it's pretty clear that you don't even believe what you're writing at this point. Just getting your O-face off of the argument and the chance to call some of your sworn enemies azzholes.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 47
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up