ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 263 of 2692
« First < 163213253259260261262263 2642652662672733133637631263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RunKC 12:25 PM 07-10-2017
If Alex is an above average QB, then why couldn't he get a winning record until his 7th season?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:27 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If Alex is an above average QB, then why couldn't he get a winning record until his 7th season?
He was in a sh*t situation... wasn't it like 7 different OCs in 7 seasons?
[Reply]
RunKC 12:29 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He was in a sh*t situation... wasn't it like 7 different OCs in 7 seasons?
But when people mention that he's with an elite coach that hides Alex underperforming, it doesn't matter.

He's awesome! Wins!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:34 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
But when people mention that he's with an elite coach that hides Alex underperforming, it doesn't matter.

He's awesome! Wins!
That elite coach handpicked him brother and has said multiple times how much he always wanted to coach him. You can't fault Alex for that.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:37 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Hey, that is great Alex manages to Not make enough mistakes so we can squeak by lesser teams with a close win, but he also shits the bed against good teams when it counts. If you can't see that the QB position is one of the weakest on this team, I am not sure what to tell you. His stats and playoff record speak for themselves.
I've never said we can't improve at the position.

That's different than thinking anything and everything different from Alex is a guaranteed improvement.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:39 PM 07-10-2017
That elite coach handpicked him brother and has said multiple times how much he always wanted to coach him. You can't fault Alex for that.
:-)

That guy is an ignorant clown, don't talk to him man
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:45 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Um Andy just signed a new 5 year contract
And he might finish that deal, but even if he does, there is no guarantee that he coaches after that. Five years isn't a ton of time. All I know is that Reid is 59 years old, so odds are he doesn't have more than maybe another decade. That's probably the longest scenario.

If he doesn't feel Alex can win him a SB, he will look to replace him just as soon as he feels Mahomes can do so.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:50 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's much more annoying to hear posters incessantly claim that Alex is the worst thing that ever happened to the proud, decorated and worldwide esteemed Chiefs tradition and that his existence is the sole impediment to a generation of unparalleled league dominance.
The other side of the coin is just as annoying and just as prevalent.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:52 PM 07-10-2017

That doesn't change the fact that he is limited, has always been limited, and has only played well when he had an elite coach tailoring an offense to hide his limitations.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:53 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Funny cause the last time I checked we beat the Seahawks the year after they won the SB. Beat the broncos the year they won the SB. Smothered the Pats before they went on to win it all.
I forgot all about our "We beat the Super Bowl champions the year they won it all or the year before" trophy!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 07-10-2017
God damn. It will be so nice when we move on to Mahomes and the great Alex war dies out.

So tired of this shit.

Once Mahomie begins his reign the mods should ban anyone who brings up ASS11.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:02 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Funny cause the last time I checked we beat the Seahawks the year after they won the SB. Beat the broncos the year they won the SB. Smothered the Pats before they went on to win it all. And we just beat the Falcons in their own home with our players on limited snap counts (due to a TNF game scheduled 4 days later).

Genius assessment there, cupcake.
And those games were ALL because Alex came out pumped up, put this team on his back and dominated. :-)
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:03 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
And those games were ALL because Alex came out pumped up, put this team on his back and dominated. :-)
So you concede that your previous comment is absolute shit. Congrats.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:09 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I forgot all about our "We beat the Super Bowl champions the year they won it all or the year before" trophy!!
Remember we beat the Patriots the year after they won a Super Bowl with Head Coach Dick Vermeil and Head Coach Dick Vermeil wept.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:13 PM 07-10-2017
He also just gave up on Alex completely by trading up to draft Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 263 of 2692
« First < 163213253259260261262263 2642652662672733133637631263 > Last »
Up