ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 61
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:58 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I like a good bun. Don't even care if a bite isn't full of burger. A good bun elevates everything and can stand on its own for a couple small bites.
I agree about the importance of a bun, but I'm a bite maximizer. That's the point for me.
[Reply]
srvy 06:12 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
What do you think of Freddy's?

I prefer them to Steak n' Shake. I think they season their beef with Lawry's, which I really like, and the fry sauce is good. Same style of patty and fries.
Love Freddy's but I will say I have been there 5 times since it opened and had the patty melt every time. Its so damn good I refuse the rest of the menu. I also like the fries but they are shoestring.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:31 PM 06-28-2016
again - The Hardees' chocolate-chip cookie was average at best, probably below average.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:09 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
They have the best biscuits and gravy, hands down and its not close. Made from scratch biscuits and fire ass gravy you cant beat it with those fake ass sap tasting gravys and microwave biscuits other guys have,
Yep, great biscuits.

That one in the op looks awesome.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:56 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
again - The Hardees' chocolate-chip cookie was average at best, probably below average.
How the hell do you mess up a CCC??? You a fan of Papa Js cookie and Brownie?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:06 PM 06-28-2016
Freddy's is undoubtedly the way to go for you slightly higher quality fast food and steak burgers. Winstead's is next. Steak n Shake is decent and I was pretty unimpressed with Culver's. Freddy's burgers have a unique and delicious flavor.
[Reply]
Buzz 08:17 PM 06-28-2016
In the 80's the burgers always gave me the shits, haven't ate there since. The chocolate frosty was good though. I would give it another try but I looked at the menu items and what they charge, no thanks.
[Reply]
srvy 08:43 PM 06-28-2016
I thought Dairy Queen sounded good so loaded everyone and damn could have had a pretty nice steak dinner for what DQ cost in the end. The food was just so so but the ice cream was DQ couldn't complain there.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:49 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Easiest way to ensure fresh food is to make special requests. Order the sandwich minus ketchup or pickles or something. Order fries no salt.
This is not completely true. Most fast food places use timed heating tray tubs to keep the meat warm for a certain amount of time, and make the sandwiches as ordered anyways. So, ordering a sandwich with special topping requests will do you no good. They'll still be pulling the meat from the same tub and putting it on your special ordered sandwich.

The only way to ensure you get fresh meat is to order it without seasoning. Then they have to cook a fresh unseasoned patty.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:51 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Also if you all could indicate whether or not there's a Hardees in your wheelhouse - that'd be appreciated!
They built one right outside of Fort Polk last year. The service is always super slow, though....so I never eat there.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:15 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
They built one right outside of Fort Polk last year. The service is always super slow, though....so I never eat there.
I'm sorry for your experience.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:25 PM 06-28-2016
I can't remember the last time I had a burger from them. Back in the day the hot ham 'n' cheese was pretty good. I seem to remember they had a pork tenderloin as well.

We don't have one locally, but I try to get me a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit whenever I'm near one in the morning. Their biscuits rock.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:26 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, but did she churn her own buttER?
At first, yes, and then she bartered for it.
[Reply]
RobBlake 11:42 PM 06-28-2016
They do take longer to cook thier burgers
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:22 AM 06-29-2016
This is not completely true. Most fast food places use timed heating tray tubs to keep the meat warm for a certain amount of time, and make the sandwiches as ordered anyways. So, ordering a sandwich with special topping requests will do you no good. They'll still be pulling the meat from the same tub and putting it on your special ordered sandwich.

The only way to ensure you get fresh meat is to order it without seasoning. Then they have to cook a fresh unseasoned patty.

I order without seasoning all the time.

And I think McDonald's is the only one that uses those bins...
[Reply]
Page 11 of 61
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up