ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Hall of Classics>Slayer isn't being abused enough.
Ebolapox 12:32 AM 04-04-2004
Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin:
Noob question: Why do you guys abuse Slayer?
no major reason, gocheese

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
stumppy 12:34 AM 04-04-2004
Originally Posted by EBOLA:
no major reason, gocheese

-EBOLA-
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 11:32 PM 04-04-2004
Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin:
Noob question: Why do you guys abuse Slayer?

Because we can...............
[Reply]
stumppy 12:28 AM 04-04-2004
I'll try and photoshop him into fitting picture later on. I just need to find that pic of him and all 32 of those hideous things he calls teeth. I'm sure he'l fit nicely into any number of ballerina outfits.:-)
[Reply]
grandllama 01:59 AM 04-04-2004
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I'll try and photoshop him into fitting picture later on. I just need to find that pic of him and all 32 of those hideous things he calls teeth. I'm sure he'l fit nicely into any number of ballerina outfits.:-)
You mean this one?
Attached: 1awork.jpg (9.0 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 01:59 AM 04-04-2004
or this one?
Attached: 00slayer.jpg (26.3 KB) 
[Reply]
alanm 12:27 AM 04-05-2004
Originally Posted by grandllama:
or this one?
I never have heard the story of how Slayer lost the rights to his signature and avy. I just assumed he lost a bet. But I gotta admit every time I see this picture it just cracks me up.:-):-)
Attached: 00slayer.jpg (26.3 KB) 
[Reply]
LVNHACK 12:29 AM 04-05-2004
Originally Posted by alanm:
I never have heard the story of how Slayer lost the rights to his signature and avy. I just assumed he lost a bet. But I gotta admit every time I see this picture it just cracks me up.:-):-)

IIRC...........He made a bet with B/C & Dr.Nick about being able to grow a mustache by a certain time and lost the bet...........
[Reply]
alanm 12:38 AM 04-05-2004
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
IIRC...........He made a bet with B/C & Dr.Nick about being able to grow a mustache by a certain time and lost the bet...........
I had a full mustache by the time I was 13. But then I'm 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Bravarian German. Or Low German in the old country. I guess they were the hillbillys.
[Reply]
grandllama 02:01 AM 04-04-2004
or maybe this one?
Attached: christinadiablo.jpg (32.1 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:04 AM 04-04-2004
or then again, it could be this one....
Attached: savingsslayersprivates.jpg (15.5 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:05 AM 04-04-2004
but I bet its this one...
Attached: slayer_cheer.jpg (16.4 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:06 AM 04-04-2004
but you know, its probably this one...
Attached: slayerersba.jpg (26.2 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:11 AM 04-04-2004
but then again, this is probably the one...
Attached: slayerplayboy.jpg (28.9 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:12 AM 04-04-2004
but its probably this one...
Attached: slaynurse.jpg (23.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up