ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
RINGLEADER 10:42 AM 09-26-2022
Chiefs are fourth in the league in sacks/pressures, top 10 in total defense, middle of the pack in passing yards allowed, and in the bottom third of passer rating allowed (largely due to allowing the second most TDs at 7).

We’re a good defense that has problems in the red zone.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:56 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Chiefs are fourth in the league in sacks/pressures, top 10 in total defense, middle of the pack in passing yards allowed, and in the bottom third of passer rating allowed (largely due to allowing the second most TDs at 7).

We’re a good defense that has problems in the red zone.
Since the sample size is so small, we can pick the red zone issues apart a bit.

Moore is responsible for one of those TDs. Holding the Colts to a field goal there would’ve been incredible and we almost did.

The Cardinals scored 2 red zone TDs in garbage time down 30.

One of the Chargers trips to the red zone was after a 40 yard PI that game then first and goal at the 1.

We’re probably better in the red zone than the stats show at this point.
[Reply]
notorious 10:44 AM 09-26-2022
I am of full belief that the Chiefs will get fucked and fucked hard in this game.

Cite: New Orleans game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:48 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I am of full belief that the Chiefs will get fucked and fucked hard in this game.

the league is done with brady

we're gonna get flags flying for illegal contact on kelce all night
[Reply]
notorious 11:38 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I will fall out of my recliner if Brady gets the short end of the stick against the Chiefs during any game.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:58 AM 09-26-2022

You must mean like the one that was thrown yesterday when the defender basically ran into Kelce and never looked back? As Romo talked about what a great play it was and Nantz was wondering where the flag was?

Mahomes is one of the least protected quarterbacks in the league and Brady one of the most.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:20 PM 09-26-2022

Funny, they weren’t done with him last week in NO. They allowed him to scream at every player on both sides of the ball, and every ref involved in the game for 4 unflagged quarters. CJ whispered sweet nothings in Matty’s ear and gets a new set of downs at the most critical juncture. The league will see to it that Brady rides out into the sunset with ring number 8 to fulfill their greatest achievement.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:47 PM 09-26-2022

We’ll have to actually win by 17 just to win by 3 once the refs bail Tommy out 4 or 5 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:46 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
We’ll have to actually win by 17 just to win by 3 once the refs bail Tommy out 4 or 5 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fact. We're basically gonna have to blow these guys out. If it's at all competitive, we're gonna get fucked. I'm sure the officials for this game all have kids named after Brady or something.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:57 PM 09-26-2022

Thinking playing in NO might not benefit the Bucs.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 03:23 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Thinking playing in NO might not benefit the Bucs.
I've read the NFL has to keep the Superdome free in case the Vikings-Saints game can't be played in London at the last minute, like our game against the Rams in 2018.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:29 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
I've read the NFL has to keep the Superdome free in case the Vikings-Saints game can't be played in London at the last minute, like our game against the Rams in 2018.
Oh I get it. Not sure how many people in NO care for him.
[Reply]
Athis 10:54 AM 09-26-2022
Be prepared for the game to be moved to KC or a neutral site... That hurricane looks nasty.. I would imagine power being out for a few days..
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:57 AM 09-26-2022
Expecting a low scoring, ugly game. That's how TB's been playing this season.

Our WR's will continue to struggle and the Bucs Dline is a lot better than the Colts, so running won't be easy either.

It's going to be a slug fest.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:02 AM 09-26-2022
Man if only we had a WR who was known for winning the quick slants so Mahomes could get ball out fast
[Reply]
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up