Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BossChief 11:17 PM 11-25-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Yes, now it's the media's fault that Pioli has finished in the basement 3 out of 4 years, hasn't found a QB, on his 2nd head coach, and his 5th O coordinator, and doesn't have any depth at WR, CB, S or OL.

But yes, it's all the media's fault because Pioli is just a nice guy. Nice enough to alienate workers in the Arrowhead Complex that won't call him Mr. Pioli. Nice enough to flip over PB&J sandwiches and certainly nice enough to share a candy with, just don't lose that wrapper on the floor.

There's plenty of nice guys who suck at their jobs that are unemployed. Not many will get a nice 5 million dollar parting gift if they are fired.

Whoever is the mouth-breathing fool that wrote that garbage, should be burned alive. They are enablers of this bullshit and excuse makers and part of me really wants this clown car group to stick around just so I can laugh from afar when I rid myself of this fucking disgusting team once and for all.
Didn't you say that you were positive that Pioli had already gotten an extension? That would be more than a 5M parting gift.

Do you still feel that way?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:27 AM 11-26-2012

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:10 AM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I wouldn't try to read too much into the rantings of a complete ****ing idiot.

Where did that come from anyway, Clay?
Lot A is where Barry and the true fans tailgate.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 03:19 AM 11-26-2012
Were any banners flown?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:36 AM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Were any banners flown?

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 03:37 AM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Thanks
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:41 AM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Were any banners flown?
from here on out End( or change), and Fire Pioli should be the key phrases on the banner. Fie Pioli line should be constant, and in IMO the word End should be added for an extra subliminal message in firing Pioli. If want to call out Clark it would be simple

Clark, end this-Fire Pioli-SaveOurChiefs.com
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 03:59 AM 11-26-2012
from here on out End, and Fire Pioli should be the key phrases on the banner. Fie Pioli line should be constant, and in IMO the word End should be added for an extra subliminal message in firing Pioli. If want to call out Clark it would be simple

INcluding Clark is essential IMO
[Reply]
Phobia 04:42 AM 11-26-2012
"Clark" is implied in every banner, every plea, every chant, every sign, and every black shirt.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:51 AM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
"Clark" is implied in every banner, every plea, every chant, every sign, and every black shirt.
Implied doesn't have the same effect as actually saying his name with the plea. It's a more powerful message and you only use his name once on the banner.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:18 AM 11-26-2012
Nick Athan just said "The stupid flyovers have to stop". Fescoe talking about us being the vocal minority again.
[Reply]
bevischief 07:30 AM 11-26-2012
from here on out End( or change), and Fire Pioli should be the key phrases on the banner. Fie Pioli line should be constant, and in IMO the word End should be added for an extra subliminal message in firing Pioli. If want to call out Clark it would be simple

Like.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:34 AM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
jesus, fans are stupid.
Expectations too high.....:-)

Silly me, for expecting a Super Bowl win at least once every 42 years.
[Reply]
In58men 08:18 AM 11-26-2012
Dan Patrick- "I thought Chiefs were going to beat Denver until I saw Hillis throw to Quinn, good god what's going on in Kansas City"
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 08:40 AM 11-26-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Dan Patrick- "I thought Chiefs were going to beat Denver until I saw Hillis throw to Quinn, good god what's going on in Kansas City"
Haha hilarious.

I nearly died of laughter when I saw that. Quinn cant scramble when we need him to, now you're asking him to be a WR? Hahaha
[Reply]
Page 463 of 603
« First < 363413453459460461462463 464465466467473513563 > Last »
Up