ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:59 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Sounds like proof the vaccine is working. :-)
Lmao
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:16 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Sounds like proof the vaccine is working. :-)
How vaccinated leaders greet each other. :-) :-)

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING 😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/m7RwJd0oz7

— Rob (@_ROB_29) June 11, 2021

[Reply]
TLO 02:21 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
A boat filled with vaccinated people somehow had people come down with WuFlu, and you're fool enough to claim that's proof the vaccine is working.


Try again. Or, better yet, don't. First rule of holes, after all.
Not everyone on the ship was vaccinated. (Granted I read it was around 10 kids that made up the non vaccinated group)

Did they make stops on their cruise anywhere? Perhaps they picked up the virus there. These folks wouldn't have even known they were infected if they weren't tested as part of the mandatory test before the end of the cruise.

Sounds like a win to me.
[Reply]
TLO 02:24 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
How vaccinated leaders greet each other. :-) :-)

Ok that's pretty funny.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06-11-2021, 06:16 PM
This message has been deleted by Halfcan. Reason: Privacy Concerns.
BucEyedPea 10:48 AM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The current crop of dictators are socially awkward morons. You can almost see the strings attached to all of these puppets.
Speaking of dictators—Pakistan govt to take away Sim cards of the unvaccinated.

A govt that F150 and HCF could love.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:18 AM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Not everyone on the ship was vaccinated. (Granted I read it was around 10 kids that made up the non vaccinated group)

Did they make stops on their cruise anywhere? Perhaps they picked up the virus there. These folks wouldn't have even known they were infected if they weren't tested as part of the mandatory test before the end of the cruise.

Sounds like a win to me.
Please remember that “coronavirus” was always and still is the “common cold”. People have been getting sick from “coronavirus” way before the C0vids pandemic” was implemented to usher in “The Great Reset”.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:01 PM 06-12-2021

From these photos, it may seem that G7 leaders are sending mixed messages about COVID.

Not so. The message is loud and clear: “We know that you know we’re lying about COVID. To be one of us, you need to keep lying as well.” pic.twitter.com/cFL07x681n

— Michael P Senger (@MichaelPSenger) June 12, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:34 AM 06-15-2021

I was called a 'crazy conspiracy theorist' for warning people about this last year.

They've had this planned since before c0vid. It was always the end goal. I even showed you the receipts. ����*♂️

Cognitive dissonance is a crazy thing. https://t.co/1tROB1xBLr

— ZUBY: (@ZubyMusic) June 15, 2021

[Reply]
bitjenifer121 06-15-2021, 05:56 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat. Reason: spammy
MahomesMagic 06:11 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by bitjenifer121:
Order your miner today Our Mining branch warehouse are located in the China depending on the models ordered, your order will be shipped from these logistics centres

World delivery 2-14 days

(apextominer.com)

Отправлено с моего SM-G965F через Tapatalk
The birth of a bot. Is this how Donger and Lil' Adolf started?

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:16 PM 07-19-2021
Let's hope more such people do this around the world—especially here. The world is watching America hoping that our freedom remains intact to set an example.
French Police Lay Down Shields Join 100,000 Protesters Marching Against Vaccine Passport

“The health pass will never be a right of access that discriminates among the French. It cannot be made compulsory for access to everyday places,” French President Emmanuel Macron pledged in April during an interview with the regional press. However, less than three months later and Macron has done an about-face.

Last week, in full totalitarian form, Macron mandated the “health pass” or (pass sanitaire) that will be mandatory in order to gain access to leisure and cultural venues with more than 50 people, including cinemas and museums.

From the beginning of August, it will be necessary to show your health pass to have coffee or eat lunch at a restaurant – even on an outdoor terrace – or to shop at a mall.

In order to have a coffee in France, beginning next month, citizens will have to prove they’ve had the vaccine.

According to the government’s draft bill, restaurants and businesses who refuse to comply will be fined up to €45,000 and proprietors face up to a year in prison.

This new push is the most restrictive COVID tyranny in all of Europe and certainly in the West. Naturally, it has inspired much-deserved outrage.

Beginning with Macron’s announcement last week, thousands began protesting in Paris. They have marched on government buildings and even taken to vandalizing vaccine centers. More than 100,000 protesters took to the streets across the country over the weekend with some donning the famous “gilets jaunes” or “yellow vests.”

https://humansarefree.com/2021/07/fr...-passport.html

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:50 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Let's hope more such people do this around the world—especially here. The world is watching America hoping that our freedom remains intact to set an example.
French Police Lay Down Shields Join 100,000 Protesters Marching Against Vaccine Passport

“The health pass will never be a right of access that discriminates among the French. It cannot be made compulsory for access to everyday places,” French President Emmanuel Macron pledged in April during an interview with the regional press. However, less than three months later and Macron has done an about-face.

Last week, in full totalitarian form, Macron mandated the “health pass” or (pass sanitaire) that will be mandatory in order to gain access to leisure and cultural venues with more than 50 people, including cinemas and museums.

From the beginning of August, it will be necessary to show your health pass to have coffee or eat lunch at a restaurant – even on an outdoor terrace – or to shop at a mall.

In order to have a coffee in France, beginning next month, citizens will have to prove they’ve had the vaccine.

According to the government’s draft bill, restaurants and businesses who refuse to comply will be fined up to €45,000 and proprietors face up to a year in prison.

This new push is the most restrictive COVID tyranny in all of Europe and certainly in the West. Naturally, it has inspired much-deserved outrage.

Beginning with Macron’s announcement last week, thousands began protesting in Paris. They have marched on government buildings and even taken to vandalizing vaccine centers. More than 100,000 protesters took to the streets across the country over the weekend with some donning the famous “gilets jaunes” or “yellow vests.”

https://humansarefree.com/2021/07/fr...-passport.html



Originally Posted by :
...The scenes prompted Macron to have to walk back at least part of the measures, with COVID passes now only required for malls with a surface area of more than 20,000 square meters.

“Business leaders are worried and I want to reassure them: We will show understanding,” Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told the media...
Macron Forced to Back Down on Mandating Vaccine Passports For Shopping Malls After Nationwide Protests



"business leaders" :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:58 PM 07-19-2021
Well, gee look at what the Russians are doing, after their long history of dealing with tyrannical govts they're pretty clever at finding ways to subvert their edicts.

Question is are we as brave as the Russians or even the French who we always call pussies?


Originally Posted by :
It took all of 3 weeks. Almost as soon as Moscow decreed a COVID vaccine & test passport it had to be abandoned. :-)

Not because of a flashy mass protest but thanks to typical Russian mass subversion at the grassroots. Numerous Muscovites quickly got themselves fake QR passports of varying quality and catering establishments elected not to look at them too closely. The result being that with each passing day the authorities looked more impotent and weak, their unenforceable imposition semi-openly defied by the living, breathing city.

Now choosing between the long humiliation of their decree becoming entirely dead letter (as has already happened to their idiotic gloves mandate), or the quick humiliation of a speedy reversal they opted for the latter. Some nonsense was written about how the QR codes miraculously helped turn things around in just 3 weeks and the decree was dropped. Tomorrow COVID passports are out, as well as a curfew for bars and clubs.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...russian-style/

[Reply]
eDave 07:13 PM 07-19-2021
Fox has quietly implemented its own version of a vaccine passport while its top personalities attack them
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:19 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Fox has quietly implemented its own version of a vaccine passport while its top personalities attack them
Yep ! Ever since Ailes got nixed(as he should have been) the Fox Brass are beginning to show their progressive hand, BUT they know which side of their bread is buttered. They are not worried about Hannity and Ingraham because they won't touch certain topics BUT Tucker talks about them all and is really the best and only legit TV political commentator that does EXCELLENT JOURNALISM although not a journalist that is presently going IMHO.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:21 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Yep ! Ever since Ailes got nixed(as he should have been) the Fox Brass are beginning to show their progressive hand, BUT they know which side of their bread is buttered. They are not worried about Hannity and Ingraham because they won't touch certain topics BUT Tucker talks about them all and is really the best and only legit TV political commentator that does EXCELLENT JOURNALISM although not a journalist that is presently going IMHO.
If I recall, he doesn't care if he gets canned. He'd rather just go fishing in Maine for the rest of his life and has enough money to do that. That makes him a lot braver.

Murdochs have always been globalist.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Up