Page 15 of 260
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
jettio 07:53 PM 01-24-2023
Bengals at Bills in Divisional kicked off with Bills favored (-6)

The main reason the Bills got dominated was that Bills are not built to play on a snowy field compared to the Bengals.

The betting line movement in the AFC Championship is also based on the idea that the Bengals dominated the Bills not just the Mahomes ankle sprain.

Jags v. Chiefs was tied 7-7 when Mahomes sustained the injury. Jags had to kick FG and onside kick for a chance to tie and Chiefs won 27-20.

This game will be played at Arrowhead on the amazing grass field with undersoil heating.

I saw a tweet last week from Travis Hogan, head groundskeeper, and learned that they actually grow and mow that grass in January. That is amazing to grow grass outside in KC climate in January.

My point is the Bengals were 6 point dogs at Bills and their offensive line injuries added points to that number. Just because those backups had no problems with the Bills defense in a snow game does not mean the Bengals OL cannot be had in a game played on a quality surface.

Whodey is nobody this week apparently because the football world is completely giving no credit to how much the Bengals domination of the Bills depended on the snow and how that affected the game.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:55 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I mean I don't mind shit talking from the Bengals, but coming from such a shit player is kinda reeruned lol.

I really hate that team with their stupid fucking whining about things that didn't even happen. I hope we beat the fuck out of them. I hope Eli Apple gives up 5 TDs and that dumb shit Joe Mixon fumbles every snap.
It is kinda funny but if you took Apple off the Bengals they are still in the AFCCG. He’s the loudest person on that team and one of the least relevant starters.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:43 PM 01-24-2023
A message to the Bengals fans and team on behalf of Chiefs Kingdom

nsfw
Spoiler!

[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:11 PM 01-24-2023
Bengals fans turned on Apple real quick after he lost the Super Bowl for them.

I’m hoping he gets torched again this week in a loss, so he’s remember as the guy who is the biggest reason the Bengals have 0 Lombardis instead of 2.

Fans of other teams won’t need to shit talk him on social media. His own fanbase will turn on him again, and it’ll be glorious.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:20 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Exactly.

No surprise noted dimwit BWillie doesn't understand being fired up during a game versus giving calculated interviews afterward.

No one ever questioned that he's a 'competitive prick' on the field. That's very different from a me-first arrogant asshole.

BWillie probably can't follow this though.
If there is any behavior that is meaningless its what is said in a post game interview or to the media. Thats what image the player, his brand and agent have decided they want to portray. On field behavior is much more accurate of a persona of a person. And dont get me wrong, I love that Mahomes is cocky. All the best were. Jordan, Brady, Bonds. All competitive pricks. All great.

Its like a first date. You don't send yourself to a first date. You send your chief representative. There isn't anyone more fake than how someone acts publicly after thought & reflection.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:38 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
His own fanbase will turn on him again, and it’ll be glorious.

They kind of already are. If you check the Bengals forum, there are more than a few that are sick of his shit and want him gone next season. A beating would seal the deal for everyone.
[Reply]
Deturd_1990 11:29 PM 01-24-2023
I love it! Burrow is a damn good Quarterback. No ego, just a good player!

Patrick could learn a thing or two from Joe. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 11:32 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) the people have spoken.....

That’s a landslide.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:03 AM 01-25-2023
Joe Burrzero rings
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:44 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If there is any behavior that is meaningless its what is said in a post game interview or to the media. Thats what image the player, his brand and agent have decided they want to portray. On field behavior is much more accurate of a persona of a person. And dont get me wrong, I love that Mahomes is cocky. All the best were. Jordan, Brady, Bonds. All competitive pricks. All great.

Its like a first date. You don't send yourself to a first date. You send your chief representative. There isn't anyone more fake than how someone acts publicly after thought & reflection.
OMFG. You have dropped some real knowledge here, dude.

I've actually met Mahomes and had drinks with him. And I've shared before that he's far, far more edgy in person than he ever is at a podium, which is no surprise to literally anyone. We all know that he's been coached up extremely well having grown up with a father as a professional athlete and now being in Chiefs organization under Andy Reid.

The point is that there's a public persona and a private persona. The public persona is what you're putting out into the world that represents the team, organization, and city. And how you want people to view you.

There is a very big difference being cocky behind close doors in private and going out of your way to be cocky in a press conference to the world. It speaks to "getting it" and the vibe you're deliberately putting out there. The guy who doesn't care if he's labeled like that is probably far more cocky than the guy who treads lightly.

Mahomes has been class at every turn in these more scripted situations. Is he competitive on the field? Absolutely. But he's never said anything that's been remotely as me-me-me as those Burrow comments and the guy has actually won a SB and an MVP.

So fuck off white knighting Joe Burrow.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:47 AM 01-25-2023
they're 3-0 against us and beat us last year at home, they deserve to talk some shit.

it will just make our win on sunday all the better IMO
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:48 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:

The lengths people will go to be retarded on the internet... :-) :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 07:42 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
OMFG. You have dropped some real knowledge here, dude.

I've actually met Mahomes and had drinks with him. And I've shared before that he's far, far more edgy in person than he ever is at a podium, which is no surprise to literally anyone. We all know that he's been coached up extremely well having grown up with a father as a professional athlete and now being in Chiefs organization under Andy Reid.

The point is that there's a public persona and a private persona. The public persona is what you're putting out into the world that represents the team, organization, and city. And how you want people to view you.

There is a very big difference being cocky behind close doors in private and going out of your way to be cocky in a press conference to the world. It speaks to "getting it" and the vibe you're deliberately putting out there. The guy who doesn't care if he's labeled like that is probably far more cocky than the guy who treads lightly.

Mahomes has been class at every turn in these more scripted situations. Is he competitive on the field? Absolutely. But he's never said anything that's been remotely as me-me-me as those Burrow comments and the guy has actually won a SB and an MVP.

So **** off white knighting Joe Burrow.
I like how everything revolves around being at an event for a few hours with Mahomes as if you know the guy closely. Patrick Mahomes wants to rip your heart out and eat it. He wants to destroy everything in his path when he competes. You can see it in how he plays football. Hes just a winner. He's not a complacent loser like Kirk Cousins, who may be the nicest guy in the world.

All Im saying is everything anyone says publicly after thought and reflection is bullshit. Now that might make them smarter than other guys who are off the cuff, but you really dont know a person until you've lived with them or been friends with them for years.

And I'm not white knighting Joe Burrow. I don't like the guy. He's smug. He's an asshole. I just find the entire idea of what someone says at a press conference to be the end all be all is routinely not who they are at all. Plenty of charismatic and charming fellas who would murder you in your sleep if they could. You can definitely see who people really are on the field. Ndamukong Suh, Grayson Allen...piece of dog shit. Dirty player. Lebron James...whiney bitch. Tom Brady....huge cheater. Luckily for Mahomes it's just fiery, great leadership stuff but make no mistake he knows how good he is. He's cocky, he's confident. He fucking should be.

OJ Simpson. Who didnt love OJ? In movies. Great at the podium. We all loved him. He's a ****ing psychopathic killer.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:48 AM 01-25-2023
There's a whole lot of projection going on in this thread.

That's all. That's my post.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:48 AM 01-25-2023
Frank Clark talks just as much shit as almost any of the Bengals players. It is what it is. They didn't say anything too bad.

Chiefs just need to use it as motivation and get to work.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 260
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up