« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:00 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Bert can't seem to hit on the WR talent. He overthinks the pick. Imagine Mclaurin and Pickens in this offense over Hardman and Moore.
Add in Jonathan Taylor over MEH.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:00 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
It sucks to say this but Skyy looks to be another Conley or Albert Wilson type. A rotational receiver that will likely not crack the starting lineup as a regular.
Look at Pacheco. The guy is a rookie in Andy's system and is already the starter. He has been an impact player from day 1.
Hardman in his rookie year showed flashes and made impact plays. I just don't see it with Moore. Eye test tells me he will be a servicable backup.
Bert can't seem to hit on the WR talent. He overthinks the pick. Imagine Mclaurin and Pickens in this offense over Hardman and Moore.
Um, Veach wanted Kadarius last season, just didn't pan out. I think Brett can evaluate WR talent just fine if Kad was on his radar as a 'must-have.'

And I still think Skyy is going to pan out. He needs more work than I originally thought, but just check those clips in the OP; he can damn sure run a route. Just needs to make an adjustment to play wll in the NFL.

I'm curious if anyone's watched the A-22 to see what's really going on with Skyy. i know early in the season he was getting open, Pat just wasn't looking in his direction a lot. Would like to sneak a peek at the A-22 and find out what else has been hampering his success on the field, because he was doing well in preseason and in practice.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:07 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Um, Veach wanted Kadarius last season, just didn't pan out. I think Brett can evaluate WR talent just fine if Kad was on his radar as a 'must-have.'

And I still think Skyy is going to pan out. He needs more work than I originally thought, but just check those clips in the OP; he can damn sure run a route. Just needs to make an adjustment to play wll in the NFL.

I'm curious if anyone's watched the A-22 to see what's really going on with Skyy. i know early in the season he was getting open, Pat just wasn't looking in his direction a lot. Would like to sneak a peek at the A-22 and find out what else has been hampering his success on the field, because he was doing well in preseason and in practice.
Agreed. Bert has liked Toney from the get-go. We just weren't going to be able to pick him last season. Moore is going to be fine and should see an uptick now with JJSS recovering.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:08 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Add in Jonathan Taylor over MEH.
Swift would have been a much better fit for us than Taylor if we're being honest.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:11 PM 11-14-2022
I like to think we drafted Toney with our 2021 first round pick and traded a 4th and 7th for Orlando Brown. Just helps me sleep better.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:13 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Agreed. Bert has liked Toney from the get-go. We just weren't going to be able to pick him last season. Moore is going to be fine and should see an uptick now with JJSS recovering.
It'll unquestionably be his biggest opportunity - they occupy similar spaces on the field, IMO.

Different methods, for sure. But you could use similar route combinations.

We need to see something from him.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:19 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Just read an article that Toney WASN'T available this past spring. Several teams called and were rebuffed by the Giants. They didn't decide to pull the plug on Toney until after the season started.
Yeah I've read similar stuff from the Giants around here. He was one of the few players that weren't on the block this summer. Things changed between him and the staff it seems.
[Reply]
TEX 04:24 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I like to think we drafted Toney with our 2021 first round pick and traded a 4th and 7th for Orlando Brown. Just helps me sleep better.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:25 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
So, we don't actually have Nick Bolton on our team?
[Reply]
Shag 04:32 PM 11-14-2022
I think that's a really hard stance to justify, simply by how he played this draft. He traded behind 3 WR-needy teams, and just waited to take whoever was left. Draft with conviction, and go after the guys you want, rather than let other teams make the decision for you.
[Reply]
Shag 04:32 PM 11-14-2022
I think that's a really hard stance to justify, simply by how he played this draft. He traded behind 3 WR-needy teams, and just waited to take whoever was left. Draft with conviction, and go after the guys you want, rather than let other teams make the decision for you.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:42 PM 11-14-2022

Well, the Toney pickup was excellent . That's something Bert exceles at, trades. But on draft day, he can't seem to hit on a WR with the pick available to him. No ifs or buts. Guys are available and you pick the wrong player.
I really think he was going to draft Alec Pierce if the Colts queerish gm hadn't gotten in the way..
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:49 PM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:22 PM 11-14-2022
On the one hand, I believe in Skyy Moore and he hasn't really been given a chance.

On the other hand watching Christian Watson score three touchdowns in a game yesterday definitely gave me some DK Metcalf feelings.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:27 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
On the one hand, I believe in Skyy Moore and he hasn't really been given a chance.

On the other hand watching Christian Watson score three touchdowns in a game yesterday definitely gave me some DK Metcalf feelings.
Moore has not helped himself with 2 fumbles on punt returns, one of which arguably cost the team a victory in a 3 point loss. Really hope that Colts game does not come back to bite them in the ass for playoff seeding by the time we finish the regular season.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:31 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Pickens is the comparison, we took Karlaftis right before Watson went off the board. That being said, I really wanted Watson but we shall see. One game doesn't make him great.
[Reply]
Page 127 of 280
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Up