ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 373 of 469
« First < 273323363369370371372373 374375376377383423 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 11:07 AM 01-01-2022
For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Archie Bunker 07:14 PM 09-03-2022
They are all just getting started. It’s ok to be a little excited and shit. This looks like a potential franchise changing lineup plus guys like Cross that are capable of moving up quick.

Basically they are in a position to take the rookie QB approach and just sink it all in pitching while these guys are cheap and here. Good days are ahead or should be.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:18 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
They are all just getting started. It’s ok to be a little excited and shit. This looks like a potential franchise changing lineup plus guys like Cross that are capable of moving up quick.

Basically they are in a position to take the rookie QB approach and just sink it all in pitching while these guys are cheap and here. Good days are ahead or should be.
Yeah I think they will go on the hunt for some pitching this offseason.
[Reply]
poolboy 07:30 PM 09-03-2022
bobby is the best of the bunch, no doubt
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 07:38 PM 09-03-2022

Beck Way, the 23-year-old RHP acquired in the Benintendi trade, is three outs away from a no-hitter with the Quad Cities team. 108 pitches. #Royals

— Josh Vernier (@JoshVernier610) September 4, 2022

[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:00 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
BWillie is thinks BWJ sucks lol
[Reply]
BWillie 10:03 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
BWillie is thinks BWJ sucks lol
I do not. Its that most of you do not understand nuance.

If I had to rank the guys moving forward I really couldnt even put any one ahead of the other.

Witt Jr. Pros: Pretty & powerful swing, athletic, good base stealer. Cons: Struggles with fielding at SS, lack of patience, potential mental lapses, high chase rate

Pasquantino. Pros: Hit tool, two strike approach, power with contact, reasonable patience, high barrell rate. Cons: More of a DH, body type could gain bad weight as he ages

Melendez: Pros: Good mix of power & patience, high exit velo, plus athlete. Acceptable K rate. Can play passable OF. Cons: Horrible at framing, hasn't been as good defensively as scouts thought.

Pratto. Pros: Extremely patient, plus defender at 1B. High launch angle. Power. Cons: Suspect hit tool, 2-strike approach lacking, Needs to show he can play another position well.

Massey. Pros: Defense at 2B, bat on the ball, tough out/low k rate. Cons: Lacks some pop, arm strength,
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:13 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 10:32 PM 09-03-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I do not. Its that most of you do not understand nuance.

If I had to rank the guys moving forward I really couldnt even put any one ahead of the other.

Witt Jr. Pros: Pretty & powerful swing, athletic, good base stealer. Cons: Struggles with fielding at SS, lack of patience, potential mental lapses, high chase rate

Pasquantino. Pros: Hit tool, two strike approach, power with contact, reasonable patience, high barrell rate. Cons: More of a DH, body type could gain bad weight as he ages

Melendez: Pros: Good mix of power & patience, high exit velo, plus athlete. Acceptable K rate. Can play passable OF. Cons: Horrible at framing, hasn't been as good defensively as scouts thought.

Pratto. Pros: Extremely patient, plus defender at 1B. High launch angle. Power. Cons: Suspect hit tool, 2-strike approach lacking, Needs to show he can play another position well.

Massey. Pros: Defense at 2B, bat on the ball, tough out/low k rate. Cons: Lacks some pop, arm strength,
Stop being so defensive. Own your fail.
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:55 PM 09-04-2022
Royals 3rd base coach should be fired out of a cannon. Thanks to “average” Bobby whit Junior to drive in that run.

Seriously, what’s wrong with our coaching?

(Setting the fruit pretty low right here)
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 03:02 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Royals 3rd base coach should be fired out of a cannon. Thanks to “average” Bobby whit Junior to drive in that run.

Seriously, what’s wrong with our coaching?

(Setting the fruit pretty low right here)
I don't have the game here, just the feed from MLB.com, but I was wondering just how close Nicky got trying to go from first to home on that hit, because we'd be up 4-2 if they'd have held him at third.

Did we need to be that aggressive there?
[Reply]
cabletech94 03:10 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
I don't have the game here, just the feed from MLB.com, but I was wondering just how close Nicky got trying to go from first to home on that hit, because we'd be up 4-2 if they'd have held him at third.

Did we need to be that aggressive there?
I get being aggressive. There was enough time for Detroits catcher to block the plate and forced Lopez to adjust his slide that he was not close to sliding into the plate.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 03:25 PM 09-04-2022
Woot. I just checked the standings. If we win every game left on the schedule, we'll finish 2 games over .500 and if we only lose one, we finish exactly 81-81.

There's still a chance. *grin*
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:33 PM 09-05-2022
Drew Waters with his first dinger and it ties the game!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:34 PM 09-05-2022
Drew Waters with his first career dong!!!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:35 PM 09-05-2022
Ricky Waters
[Reply]
Page 373 of 469
« First < 273323363369370371372373 374375376377383423 > Last »
Up