ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 160
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:58 PM 08-30-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
Fuck. I hope you didn't convince me to sign a background check release form when I was drunk.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:58 PM 08-30-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Yet another night goes by as Mrs. Flopnuts' sexual needs go completely neglected.
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:59 PM 08-30-2014
The emojis are staying to creep me out now. ENOUGH!
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:30 PM 08-30-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
:-) I'm gonna leave out too much, but I've got plenty of ammo already. I know enough of your background that all will have a good time.

I should start making an outline this evening. :-)
Oh shit I thought it was PGM, now he's a knot headed true fan if ever there was one, I rescind my nope.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:35 PM 08-30-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I feel like that's a low ranking for OTWP.
Yeah, in 2003.

This list fucking sucks.

This list is like watching Rocky V.

Same fucking cast as the original, but they are all haggard, old fuckers who can't act/post their way out of a wet paper bag anymore, but keep slapping each other on the back thinking that they are King Shit on Turd Island even though they are now taking the bus to the pet shop and meat packing plant instead of living in the mansion and driving around in the Lambo.

Reading this list is like going to the 2014 state fair to watch Loverboy headline the Tuesday night acts.

This list should be called "The Top 101 CP Posters of 2003 re-posted in 2014" - with a couple of sly declarations of new classic status slipped into a list of old safe ones...very pussy.
[Reply]
rico 09:16 PM 08-30-2014
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Yeah, in 2003.

This list ****ing sucks.

Same ****ing cast as the original, but they are all haggard, old ****ers who can't act/post their way out of a wet paper bag anymore, but keep slapping each other on the back thinking that they are King Shit on Turd Island even though they are now taking the bus to the pet shop and meat packing plant instead of living in the mansion and driving around in the Lambo.

Reading this list is like going to the 2014 state fair to watch Loverboy headline the Tuesday night acts.

This list should be called "The Top 101 CP Posters of 2003 re-posted in 2014" - with a couple of sly declarations of new classic status slipped into a list of old safe ones...very pussy.
You are always so angry. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:58 PM 08-30-2014
Yeah, in 2003.

This list fucking sucks.

Same fucking cast as the original, but they are all haggard, old fuckers who can't act/post their way out of a wet paper bag anymore, but keep slapping each other on the back thinking that they are King Shit on Turd Island even though they are now taking the bus to the pet shop and meat packing plant instead of living in the mansion and driving around in the Lambo.

Reading your posts the last couple of months make me wonder if it was actually you that was "forced" to suck your uncle's dick. Eat a fucking steak already.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:13 PM 08-30-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
The emojis are staying to creep me out now. ENOUGH!
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:26 PM 08-30-2014
7-31-14:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Will update fully. The other one was out of room in the OP and stopped letting me edit, so we didn't make it to 50 in that one
:-)
[Reply]
milkman 10:32 PM 08-30-2014
Yeah, in 2003.

This list ****ing sucks.

Same ****ing cast as the original, but they are all haggard, old ****ers who can't act/post their way out of a wet paper bag anymore, but keep slapping each other on the back thinking that they are King Shit on Turd Island even though they are now taking the bus to the pet shop and meat packing plant instead of living in the mansion and driving around in the Lambo.

Just remember, you made it on this list, Loverboy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:04 AM 08-31-2014
36. Bugeater

I don't remember the exact post or thread, but he's actually indirectly responsible for my rape persona. There was this n00b who got separated from the herd and destroyed like a baby wildebeest. He was really excited about some stupid shit like Thigpen throwing for 300 yards or something like that. He started an entire thread about it. First response? Bugeater, who said, "Rape is funny." The n00b was appalled, and it's actually a top 10 laughter-inducing moment for me in my entire time at Chiefs Planet.

So I can't really be mean to Bugeater. His boyfriend Bowser would get pretty upset at me if I did. I know that's not really saying much-- Bowser is nothing more than a drunken jolly fat guy. Ever since Bugeater ditched his Clint Eastwood "Get off my lawn" avatar, he's really lost his edge. It was probably all a giant psychological compensation for his erectile dysfunction.

Still, I can't be too careful. Bugeater is also friends with joey for some odd reason. He enjoyed shitty time-wasting games like the Chiefs Planet arcade and Survivor Planet, but I'm pretty sure this is a real-life friendship. I think he took joey up on his offer and had sex with his mom, which is why the two are so close. And let me tell you, the last thing I need is a psychotic coked-up elf following me around sending me death threats. I got enough of that the last time I attended a soiree at Dane's house.

If all that weren't enough, Bugeater would probably summon billay and the other inbred Husker faithful to flame me with their most creative insults like "butthurt" and "fairy."

Definitely not someone I want to tweak.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:16 AM 08-31-2014
This?

Originally Posted by Bugeater:
If rape is inevitable, you may as well lay back and enjoy it.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 AM 08-31-2014
I always thought soiree was spelled suarez before this roast

true story
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:21 AM 08-31-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
I always thought soiree was spelled suarez before this roast

true story
This thread is both educational AND fun!

It's like Reading fucking Rainbow!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:26 AM 08-31-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
This thread is both educational AND fun!

It's like Reading fucking Rainbow!

[Reply]
Page 35 of 160
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up