ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 253 of 324
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263303 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
dlphg9 05:37 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
You've literally NEVER owned me.

Like, ever.

I respond to your unmatched idiocy, and you flee the thread. That's usually how it works.
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Wallcrawler is so mad that he was wrong about Jones and his contract that he's going to keep making shit up to validate his low IQ opinion. Dude was 2nd team All Pro last year and was one of the best pass rushers in the league, but that ****ing idiot is going to down play all of that. He also had 5 tackles in the SB. You're an idiot Wall Crawler and can't even come up with any type of argument to back up your shitty takes, you just keep doing the same shitty Dilphag (hahahahaha!) joke. Idiot.
First of all, dilphag9, I'm not mad about anything. It's not my money.

Next off, if you believe 80 million dollars given to a dt to be SECOND TEAM all pro is satisfactory production for that big of a cap hit, then you got some low expectations. How much for first team, then? 100? 120? Lmmfgdao.

So fap to his 5 tackles in a losing superbowl effort unable to sack the oldest most unathletic qb in the league, and tout that legendary second team designation and call it 80 million well spent.

I disagree.

Like it or not, Jones is inconsistent, and inconsistency isn't something you pay that much money for. 80 million, you damn well better be wrecking shit on a weekly basis, not taking 11 games to show up, you damn sure better make first team all pro, and for ****s sake, you better muster more than a 5tkl stat line in the biggest game there is against the oldest slowest qb there is.
He is the 3rd highest paid DT by yearly average in the league, so I'd say being 2nd team all pro is perfectly fine. Jones is not inconsistent. Since 2018, when he became the player he is today, he has a sack in 28 out of 53 games. He had a pressure in 50 of those 53 games and has 144 pressures in those 53 games.

You're just an idiot. No one "wrecks shit" every single week. Everyone has bad games, moron. There's only 1 player better than Jones at DT and that is Aaron Donald and he got $135 mil and is guaranteed to get $85+ mil of that.
WHAT?

You mean to tell me that Chris Jones averages 2.7 pressures per game?

What a ****ing destroyer of worlds. 2.7. I had no idea.

My God.

And we gave Mahomes 500 million. What a ****ing travesty.

I am in awe of the sheer numbers Jones has accomplished. I rescind all criticism, and may God have mercy upon my soul for blasphemy against the almighty flopping peni.

GIV MOAR MUNNEH BART VERCH!
Since advanced stats were available on PFR in 2018

TJ Watt 187 pressures in 55 games = 3.4 pressures/gm
Joey Bosa 140 pressures in 45 games = 3.1 pressures/gm
Khalil Mack 132 pressures in 53 games = 2.5 pressures/gm
Myles Garrett 150 pressures in 51 games = 3 pressures/gm
Chris Jones 144 pressures in 53 games = 2.7 pressures/gm
D. Buckner 105 pressures in 58 games =1.8 pressures/gm
C. Heyward 110 pressures in 57 games = 1.9 pressures/gm
A. Donald 191 pressures in 58 games = 3.3 pressures/gm

Yeah, 2.7 pressures per game is really ****ing good, especially coming from a DT. So choke on another one, you braindead scab.
Can't wait to.see what brilliant response he comes up with next. Those stats make his last post look even dumber.
Hell since his contract Jones is at 68 pressures in 23 games. Good for 3 a game. That's as good as Myles Garrett and Joey Bosa. Man, Wallcrawler, don't you feel really low IQ? Dumb AF even?
Where you go little man?
Sorry dilphag9, I was busy drilling your mother while you were off digging up stats with the amazing amount of free time you enjoy in her basement. I'm hoping her moans of ecstasy didn't disturb you too much during your research.

So let's have a look at these stats you dug up here, that you're so very proud of, and more importantly, look at them in the context of what Chris Jones does, and the types of games he plays in.

Now Chris Jones is by all accounts, a one trick pony. He doesn't play the run particularly well from the dt spot, he's more of a "tackle the rb on the way to the qb" type guy, and at defensive end, the guy is a clown show against the run. So Chris Jones earned his 80 million dollar contract on his pass rushing abilities.

During the period in which these statistics were recorded. The Kansas City Chiefs offense, led by Patrick Mahomes, was regularly blowing the doors off of opposing defenses. To even have a chance in the game, you had to reach 30 points. If you couldn't reach at least 30 points, you had no shot.

This led to opposing offenses abandoning the run early, and going into catch up mode, which means 40-50 passes from the opposing qb.

Now, you mean to tell me that a pass rush first DT, who basicly says **** off to his run d assignments, playing against offenses in pass only mode for a majority of games, STILL ONLY AFFECTS THE QB NEGATIVELY 2.7 TIMES PER GAME?

Comparing Chris Jones to JJ Watt is hysterical. Watt with the shitty Texans wasnt playing against teams trying to come back from 2 scores down.

If you're a pass rusher, getting 30+ cracks to rush the passer, and you average less than 3 plays where you negatively affect the qb, Sorry. I don't see 80 million there.

Put up all the stats you like. It won't change anything. Jones is paid to do one thing, and if he gets close just 3 times a game, we should be hooting and hollering about that?

Miss me with that bullshit.
And it appears that I'm wasting my time now. You're just a bitter little bitch that can't admit that you were wrong and still are wrong.

Here's another one for you little bitch.

Defensive ranking in pass attempts

2021 - 16th
2020 - 16th
2019 - 23rd
2018 - 32nd

So outside of 2018 teams aren't just going pass happy on us. Try again you ****ing moron. Maybe if you did a quick 3 minute check, then you wouldn't make yourself look like such an ignorant bundle of sticks.

Here's a couple of different instances in just one thread. Stupid fuck.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:40 PM 11-23-2022

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:44 PM 11-23-2022
Here's a couple of different instances in just one thread. Stupid ****.
That's exceptionally sad if you think THAT was you owning me.

Still fapping to 2.7 pressures per game for the time that discussion took place eh?

Carry on dipshit. Here's hoping this is the year your boy actually gets a sack in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:55 PM 11-23-2022

Still fapping to 2.7 pressures per game for the time that discussion took place eh?

Carry on dipshit. Here's hoping this is the year your boy actually gets a sack in the playoffs.
You're...you're talking shit on Chris Jones?!? You can't be serious.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:01 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Good lord. Wow...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:13 PM 11-23-2022
dude's bonkers.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:33 PM 11-23-2022

You can't be a fan of the Chiefs, you seem to be just an insufferable prick...
[Reply]
Lzen 07:42 PM 11-23-2022
Wall, dude, perhaps it's time for you to take a break from the Chiefs and especially this site. Your posts are exceptionally angry. It's really not worth it. I can't imagine what that is doing to your health. You're gonna be that guy that has a heart attack before you're even old.

Oh, and yes, dlpg owned you.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:51 PM 11-23-2022
If he’s not getting 30-40 pressures a game he clearly trash.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:56 PM 11-23-2022
:-) Finally a tiny bit of decent burst.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:00 PM 11-23-2022
And yeah, everything about that 3rd and 18 was fucking abysmal. We'd be railing the fuck out of that play non stop if the Chargers actually managed the situation better and didn't leave time on the clock for Mahomes to rape their dreams. Going single high, not blitzing, and having the weakest link in your secondary covering their best weapon 1 on 1. Nani?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:36 AM 11-24-2022
dlpg owned Crawler...yup
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:58 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You can't be a fan of the Chiefs, you seem to be just an insufferable prick...
And you, on the other hand...

Seem nice.

Chris Meck, check your PMs.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:59 PM 11-24-2022
It's a conversation from previous seasons.

Please try to keep up.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:59 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
dlpg owned Crawler...yup
Ok retard.
[Reply]
Page 253 of 324
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263303 > Last »
Up