ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2361 of 3903
« First < 1361186122612311235123572358235923602361 236223632364236523712411246128613361 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mecca 02:05 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Soren Petro has turned his show into MSNBC.
You should do a better job of explaining what that means since I haven't listened to sports radio in months nor do I watch news stations...
[Reply]
vailpass 02:10 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
One of my friends tested positive (antibody test). Now Jefferson County makes him get retested every week. He thinks he had Covid 2 months ago. Was sick for 3 or 4 days, nothing terrible. He said he has to continue to get re-tested every week "until they say otherwise".

I have no idea if this is a state or county mandate or they are using as some sort of lab rat.
Ugh, I hope that doesn't happen to me. The county can force him to come in and test? I'm going because my annual cardiologist check up is this week and they make you get a CV-19 test before they'll let you into the hospital.

Why did your friend decide to get the antibody test? He just wanted to know?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:12 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Are any Phoenix/Arizona locals aware of any restrictions on visitors from out-of-state? I know that there was a 14 day quarantine order but as far as I can tell, it's expired.
None in place as of today though we prefer anyone from the east coast and certain parts of California quarantine themselves from visiting permanently.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 02:20 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Ugh, The county can force him to come in and test?...........

They told him "he is required to come in every week until he has been "cleared". He does not have the stones to tell them no or blow it off.

He thought he just had the normal flu earlier. His wife suggested he get tested. She has tested negative.

I am thinking they are using him for some sort of data for the state but who knows.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 02:24 PM 06-19-2020
Ugh, I hope that doesn't happen to me. The county can force him to come in and test? I'm going because my annual cardiologist check up is this week and they make you get a CV-19 test before they'll let you into the hospital.

PS-
Vailpass- good luck with the check up
[Reply]
vailpass 02:24 PM 06-19-2020
They told him "he is required to come in every week until he has been "cleared". He does not have the stones to tell them no or blow it off.

He thought he just had the normal flu earlier. His wife suggested he get tested. She has tested negative.

I am thinking they are using him for some sort of data for the state but who knows.
There is a fine line between doing what's best for the common good and surrendering your rights to the state. I'm not sure where this one falls or what I would do. And with that I will cease commenting on this so as not to stray into politics. Thanks for the conversation, best of luck to your friend.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:26 PM 06-19-2020
PS-
Vailpass- good luck with the check up
:-) Thanks man. I feel hale and hearty so if I come out positive it'll be a surprise.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 02:32 PM 06-19-2020
:-) Thanks man. I feel hale and hearty so if I come out positive it'll be a surprise.

you know your sig pic is smoking a cig, right?
just sayin'
[Reply]
DaFace 02:34 PM 06-19-2020
One of my friends tested positive (antibody test). Now Jefferson County makes him get retested every week. He thinks he had Covid 2 months ago. Was sick for 3 or 4 days, nothing terrible. He said he has to continue to get re-tested every week "until they say otherwise".

I have no idea if this is a state or county mandate or they are using as some sort of lab rat.
Odd. Why do they want him tested repeatedly if he already has antibodies?

For what it's worth, it's definitely not a statewide thing. I have a friend with a positive antibody test, and she hasn't had to do anything at all. She's in Broomfield, though.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 02:39 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Odd. Why do they want him tested repeatedly if he already has antibodies?

For what it's worth, it's definitely not a statewide thing. I have a friend with a positive antibody test, and she hasn't had to do anything at all. She's in Broomfield, though.
My hypothesis is he was a certain blood type and they are collecting data from him. Kind of sounds conspiratorial I know but my neighbor tested positive and does not have to do this either.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:57 PM 06-19-2020
you know your sig pic is smoking a cig, right?
just sayin'
My sig has a cig? I hadn't thought of it that way. But I like it.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:59 PM 06-19-2020
The new swab tests here in Ca is even easier. Its a swab that goes just inside the nostril.....no more brain scratchers.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:02 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
The new swab tests here in Ca is even easier. Its a swab that goes just inside the nostril.....no more brain scratchers.
I don't suppose those will get to AZ by Sunday morning? :-)
[Reply]
srvy 03:13 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You should do a better job of explaining what that means since I haven't listened to sports radio in months nor do I watch news stations...

[Reply]
lewdog 03:19 PM 06-19-2020
I don't suppose those will get to AZ by Sunday morning? :-)
I’m going for my 4th swab on Tuesday.

Only pussies complain.
[Reply]
Page 2361 of 3903
« First < 1361186122612311235123572358235923602361 236223632364236523712411246128613361 > Last »
Up