ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 192
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Trade for OT Orlando Brown
Dante84 01:00 PM 04-23-2021
developing.

The #Ravens are trading LT Orlando Brown to the #Chiefs, per me and @MikeGarafolo. A new blindside protector for Patrick Mahomes.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

Kansas City is trading its first-round pick Thursday night, along with three other picks in the 2021 and 2022 drafts, to the Baltimore Ravens in exchange for Pro Bowl OT Orlando Brown and one pick in the 2021 draft and another in 2022, per sources.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 23, 2021

Full details: #Chiefs get:
Orland Brown, 2021 2nd and a 2022 6th rounder
Ravens get: 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th and 20221 5th

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 10:19 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Who in the NFC do you see preventing that barring a huge rash of injuries?
Rams
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:26 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Rams
Yep, if Stafford lives up to his billing they're my pick from the NFC
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:33 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yep, if Stafford lives up to his billing they're my pick from the NFC
Stafford is a HUGE upgrade, but even with that nuthin Goff, the Rams only fell short THIS YEAR because Aaron Donald was stove-up in the playoffs.

Since it's the NFC I can enjoy it without guilt, but I'm kinda looking forward to an Aaron Donald revenge tour.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:37 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Stafford is a HUGE upgrade, but even with that nuthin Goff, the Rams only fell short THIS YEAR because Aaron Donald was stove-up in the playoffs.

Since it's the NFC I can enjoy it without guilt, but I'm kinda looking forward to an Aaron Donald revenge tour.
Yeah they'll be a fun watch, Stafford really opens up their playbook
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:46 AM 04-24-2021
[OC] Inside Brett Veach's Office from r/KansasCityChiefs

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:48 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I wonder if Reid wants Brown to shed his gut and lean out so he be more agile in passing sets
"If ain't broke......

But I get your point.:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 10:54 AM 04-24-2021
Maybe it will be Tampa’s turn to have the injury problems KC did last year. I would love to see Brady stuck behind a trash OL due to injuries wiping out all the starters.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:56 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by cookster50:
That's not exactly a high bar, Clark sucked last year.
...while getting paid like 17 million a year. He's the main reason why Edge needs to be our 1st pick this year. He needs to go after this season...
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:58 AM 04-24-2021
If you replay the postseason 10 times, I'm guessing TB doesn't make it to the SB at least a few times, if not 4 or 5 times. It's not very often you get 4 touchdowns from drives starting on your own end of the field, or throw 3 picks in a 2nd half of a playoff game and still win.

There's the other issue of how the rest of their division might be even worse than last year and the number of teams that are even SB contenders.... but, I don't think the gap is "a huge rash of injuries" by any means between them and the usual suspects.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
[OC] Inside Brett Veach's Office from r/KansasCityChiefs

huehuehuehuehue

:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:02 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
but I'm kinda looking forward to an Aaron Donald revenge tour.
Totally get your point and agree because it seems Aaron is getting off to a great start with his recent assault that he means business.:-)

But I think Mahomes has a bigger revenge tour coming in particular if it happens to be the Rams, Mahomes will avenge that EPIC Monday Night game loss or if it happens to be the Bucs he will send "Skippy" into retirement PERMANENTLY !!:-)

Also Mahomes needs to put Rodgers in his place as well IN Lambeau and clearly let Rodgers know who the REAL BIG DOG is in the NFL.

Will the schedule or playoffs allow for any of this revenge tour to take place ? Maybe.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:03 AM 04-24-2021
I just realized the Chiefs probably still would’ve made this move if they got Hudson.

Brown, Thuney, Hudson, Long, Niang

Good god.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:07 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Totally get your point and agree because it seems Aaron is getting off to a great start with his recent assault that he means business.:-)

But I think Mahomes has a bigger revenge tour coming in particular if it happens to be the Rams, Mahomes will avenge that EPIC Monday Night game loss or if it happens to be the Bucs he will send "Skippy" into retirement PERMANENTLY !!:-)

Also Mahomes needs to put Rodgers in his place as well IN Lambeau and clearly let Rodgers know who the REAL BIG DOG is in the NFL.

Will the schedule or playoffs allow for any of this revenge tour to take place ? Maybe.
Well, . . yeah. Didn't think anyone had to mention that here.

FTR everyone, I officially hope the Chiefs win a lot of games this year!! Hope that doesn't bruise any delicate sensibilities. . .
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 AM 04-24-2021
Long is going to be a big X-Factor here.

If he is back to Pro Bowl form the Chiefs line goes from really good to fucking amazing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:07 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Maybe it will be Tampa’s turn to have the injury problems KC did last year. I would love to see Brady stuck behind a trash OL due to injuries wiping out all the starters.
Instant karmas gonna get you
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin
Join the human race
[Reply]
Page 56 of 192
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up