ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 104 of 107
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:27 PM 03-29-2023
https://twitter.com/kkhasissues/stat...Q6OiULF8A&s=19

https://twitter.com/kkhasissues/stat...MS-MOJUtg&s=19
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:31 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
https://twitter.com/kkhasissues/stat...Q6OiULF8A&s=19

https://twitter.com/kkhasissues/stat...MS-MOJUtg&s=19

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes sir, he's still a bitch. An angry, red-faced little bitch. I never realized until now how much he reminds me of Melvin Weatherwax
[Reply]
Stryker 07:33 PM 03-29-2023
Do not know who he is so could care less.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:50 PM 03-29-2023
Poverty Skip Bayless
[Reply]
notorious 08:06 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by :
As you tweet from your living room 6 bud light limes in and he’s taping his nationally televised show
Nothing left of KK but a grease spot.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:40 PM 03-29-2023
I wish that Nick Wright/Whitlock episode from years ago was on Youtube
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:47 PM 03-29-2023
I said it before and will say it again. Nick Wright now has the best sports talk show in the entire industry.

KK has... a podcast. And ten bucks says half the people who know about that podcast are people who just heard about it in KK's twitter response to Nick.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:30 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Did you talk about how the Chiefs should never run on 1st down or they should go for every 4th down? If so, he may have thought you were special needs and that's why he was nice to you.
Ive never said they should go for every 4th down.
[Reply]
srvy 09:37 PM 03-29-2023
I enjoy First things First Chris Broussard and Jenna Wolfe but why the hell have that pompous pompadour Kevin Wildes or that patriot way dufus on all the time? Surely he can get a better everyday cast than those dufuses.

I never listened to 610 when Nick Wright was there my crew wanted to listen to 810 or Paul Harvey radio when our trucks only had AM white traveling or break time.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:41 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
I enjoy First things First Chris Broussard and Jenna Wolfe but why the hell have that pompous pompadour Kevin Wildes or that patriot way dufus on all the time? Surely he can get a better everyday cast than those dufuses.

I never listened to 610 when Nick Wright was there my crew wanted to listen to 810 or Paul Harvey radio when our trucks only had AM white traveling or break time.
Kevin Wildes is awesome. Broussard is the buffoon, if there is one on the show. Wildes knows he's a goof. Its funny.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:45 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I said it before and will say it again. Nick Wright now has the best sports talk show in the entire industry.
It's not as good as First Take. Stephen A is hilarious and Michael Irvin is awesome. Orlovsky has incredible insight and is just annoying enough to be the villain.

Nick Wright is better than any of those guys. BUT, while hilarious and well researched, he is clearly biased in favor of the Chiefs.

The main issue you have is Broussard and Wildes. Brou is discount Stephen A, which is fine. Maybe even preferable at times. But still not as good as the real thing.

Wildes? Completely fucking waste of time. Annoying as hell, overly smarmy, a dicklick Patriots fan, and has no real fucking insight. Never played the game. He's like Orlovsky without any talent or insight.

It's still a very good show, and Nick himself is the cream of the crop IF you're a Chiefs fan. But First Take is less biased towards the Chiefs, while still being mostly fair towards them, and it's characters are more entertaining.

If you could put Nick Wright together with Michael Irvin and Orlovsky you'd have a hell of a show. I'd also try to get them to dump Wildes for someone like Stinky Schlereth. He'd be a PERFECT foil for Nick and evil as all get out.

Some may disagree with this, but man I just cannot stand Kevin Wildes. I was hoping Nick would leap up on the table put him in a wrestling hold and spike his head off the desk to conclude their Super Bowl Monday show. He's Skip Bayless without any talent, balls or villain status. He's just a big sack of boring smarm wearing a Pats cap.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:48 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Kevin Wildes is awesome. Broussard is the buffoon, if there is one on the show. Wildes knows he's a goof. Its funny.
Yep. Wildes plays up his Patriot douchebaggery as a fun little act and rarely takes it seriously. He's good natured and funny.

He's the biggest reason why the show minus Jenna Wolf is so successful. Nick is still the focal point and the best guy on the show, but now you've got a host who makes Broussard way less boring. And my God... dare I say it, but he's gotten Eric Mangini's segments to be something a little more than Mangini spouting "Do your job" and "Take care of the football, play defense" Patriot fuckface garbage?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:52 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's not as good as First Take. Stephen A is hilarious and Michael Irvin is awesome. Orlovsky has incredible insight and is just annoying enough to be the villain.

Nick Wright is better than any of those guys. BUT, while hilarious and well researched, he is clearly biased in favor of the Chiefs.

The main issue you have is Broussard and Wildes. Brou is discount Stephen A, which is fine. Maybe even preferable at times. But still not as good as the real thing.

Wildes? Completely fucking waste of time. Annoying as hell, overly smarmy, a dicklick Patriots fan, and has no real fucking insight. Never played the game. He's like Orlovsky without any talent or insight.

It's still a very good show, and Nick himself is the cream of the crop IF you're a Chiefs fan. But First Take is less biased towards the Chiefs, while still being mostly fair towards them, and it's characters are more entertaining.

If you could put Nick Wright together with Michael Irvin and Orlovsky you'd have a hell of a show. I'd also try to get them to dump Wildes for someone like Stinky Schlereth. He'd be a PERFECT foil for Nick and evil as all get out.

Some may disagree with this, but man I just cannot stand Kevin Wildes. I was hoping Nick would leap up on the table put him in a wrestling hold and spike his head off the desk to conclude their Super Bowl Monday show. He's Skip Bayless without any talent, balls or villain status. He's just a big sack of boring smarm wearing a Pats cap.
Man, you don't have to like the same people I like, but comparing Wildes to Thkyiup? Skip is a fucking scripted meme. Wildes is a host with a touch of delicate (perhaps cringey and inoffensive) humor. They do different jobs in drastically different ways.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:05 PM 03-29-2023
Wildes is great. He plays the role of a beaten down Patriots fan well and takes the beatings with a smile and acceptance. After the Patriots lost in crazy fashion to the Raiders they repeatedly out of nowhere showed the highlight of the final TD the Raiders defense scored and he just took it great and everyone had a laugh. Plus I just find him to be funny in general.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 PM 03-29-2023
he's annoying

he's like a plastic houseplant

no real purpose, just stands in the corner because someone thought it looked good there
[Reply]
Page 104 of 107
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107 >
Up