ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 257 of 258
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:06 PM 04-22-2023
Chiefs are now at $3,878,315 of cap space with $1,172,275 of *effective cap space and 65 players signed.

*Effective Cap Space: the cap space a team will have after signing at least 51 players and its projected rookie class to its roster.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:06 PM 04-22-2023
That might qualify for Dollar Tree
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:12 PM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
You sure about that? You sure about that? Big RB and so what? He won't go anywhere if the blocking is shit. Getting him means nothing.
The PHI OL was the best run-blocking OL in football last season, and everyone's coming back. So I think we can rule out "if the blocking is shit," narrative.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:43 PM 04-22-2023
Meanwhile Tits fans on death watch. They’re not wanting to get rid of Henry, and they just watched Brown play in a SB one year removed from their team. Now they add Henry and likely go back. Only to lose again to Mahomes!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:07 PM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Meanwhile Tits fans on death watch. They’re not wanting to get rid of Henry, and they just watched Brown play in a SB one year removed from their team. Now they add Henry and likely go back. Only to lose again to Mahomes!
And if Hurts holds up with all those QB runs.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:31 PM 04-22-2023
So, Philly can't/won't sign their starting safety (who was a beast) but they can/will sign Henry? They do too much right for me to believe this.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:07 PM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
So, Philly can't/won't sign their starting safety (who was a beast) but they can/will sign Henry? They do too much right for me to believe this.
Plus, they have a pretty lethal run game without him. I understand WANTING someone like Henry to reduce the hits on Hurts, but do they really NEED to go through the motions of trading for him? Even older and not quite what he was, he's not going to come cheap in terms of compensation or contract.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:10 PM 04-22-2023
It's incredibly stupid when you look at how bad that defense was in the Superbowl and you let a talented guy walk to sign an old RB???
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:14 PM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
It's incredibly stupid when you look at how bad that defense was in the Superbowl and you let a talented guy walk to sign an old RB???
When you have an expensive QB, Running Back is absolutely a place you need to go cheap. Mid-late picks and cheap vets only.
[Reply]
O.city 06:39 PM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
He’s a headcase
[Reply]
Wilson8 07:44 PM 04-22-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
He’s a headcase
I assume you are speaking of C.J. Gardner-Johnson.

He does have some mental issues, but he can play football.

Perhaps some of his issues are caused by leading with the head on some tackles?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:40 AM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The PHI OL was the best run-blocking OL in football last season, and everyone's coming back. So I think we can rule out "if the blocking is shit," narrative.
Take out the QB runs. If they were so great then why couldn't their RBs run on us?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:42 AM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Meanwhile we trade for Toney and he's a SB hero. We get Dunlap off his couch and he gets a ring.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:07 AM 04-23-2023
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Chiefs are now at $3,878,315 of cap space with $1,172,275 of *effective cap space and 65 players signed.

*Effective Cap Space: the cap space a team will have after signing at least 51 players and its projected rookie class to its roster.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space
That is tight against the cap.

Other than a CJ extension (or, don’t shoot the messenger, a trade), any other contracts where the Chiefs could free up space?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:24 AM 04-23-2023
ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler said on “SportsCenter” Sunday that teams around the NFL believe Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill is available via trade. The Titans have a new general manager in Ran Carthon, and Tannehill is set to count $36 million against the salary cap in the final year of his contract
[Reply]
Page 257 of 258
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258 >
Up